Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf? She wants to rebrand as a lifestyle influencer, an expert at that? And her version of rebranding is…..deleting all her IG photos. And she has missed the opportunity of new year, new start for a complete overhaul of content. And she’s still posting her crappy little grabby stories showcasing everything from pushing her sex work, to using a tiny local company to do her ironing. Again, WTF. What the fucketty duck…!
I think her ‘agents’ must just despair at her laziness. As we know Moley tried to get her on the Influencer train when he failed to get any TV interest, and sold it to her that she’d be making big money from IG collabs and her YouTube channel.

She buys a new camera and ring light but doesn’t realise she needs a laptop for YouTube editing. She leaves her pit to take Larose to the aquarium and on a Big Ben bending photo op but no videos materialise.

Her only collab was with Haircybele a company with a 1.7 star rating on Trustpilot
(https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.haircybele.com)whose product she loved so much she flogged in the JSOD.

She refuses to do anything resembling work and so they have nothing to even work with. When she makes them so little £ because you can’t take a cut of duck all, they drop her. It’s a wonder that Moleman stuck around as long as he did. He is making more money from Kerry Katona’s daughter and the common fishwife from MAFS UK than our BAFTA winning BYG now. That is tragic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230112-122055~2.png

Try to contain your excitement.

Scuse me whilst I go and sexual work out in knickers. With random assortment of emoti faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
AHAHAHHAHAHA Sexual work out.

It sounds like she's gone onto an AI autotranslator to try to promo herself.

"Hey AI, please write me a sexy caption"

"Sexual work out in knickers" Maybe it's someone called Sexual Work and they're out in their boxers taking the bins out, and she's snapped them and posted them on OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Sexual work out in knickers"

Well if that doesn't get the boys of Essex lining up then I don't know what will... God she is just so alluring isn't she??

• Haha
Those 'pouches' look as cheap and nasty as she is. Look at her getting clumsy with her big fat sausage fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she deleted that post of her gifted ‘pouches’? It’s not showing when I look?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got the same thing when I tried hayleybaby;

Why the hell is someone gifting a baby a make-up bag anyway?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Still cannot understand why she’s hidden her pictures but still posting shite on her stories 🫣. What is going to change in a couple of weeks ?!? Unless got a new fella or back with 0.5 ? No weight can be lost in that time and she’s used all the filters already. Would deffo need 3 months tops for a new image

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d have thought Larose would be outgrowing changing bags, but whatever. So there are wipes, nappies, etc in hers. What’s in BYG’s? Too-small emergency knickers and spare elastic bands?

• Haha
I’d have thought Larose would be outgrowing changing bags, but whatever. So there are wipes, nappies, etc in hers. What’s in BYG’s? Too-small emergency knickers and spare elastic bands?
And 80 Bensons! .... BIGGGGG ` fag ash Lil ` cant live without her fags 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t know what’s worse… Lauren’s face or her taste in music

she is beyond tragic and I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.