Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting excited. Scrunchies get your harpoons ready!

We want IN THE WILD. That dress is struggling to keep it together!!!!

The Beast of Chigwell has been let loose!

my-eyes.gif

326099632_2355204761322523_8111145027309510118_n.jpg

bleeping size of that shelf arse. Should have books on it! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This one's already been photoshopped! Her fingers are on fire! Please God can we get some in the wild shots! 🙌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh Deary Drury me ` silly silly ` BIGGG lozzz 🤡 ... you edit yourself 10 stone lighter, with a strangers face but leave your fat piggy trotters unfiltered 🐽 where those ridiculous shoes are cutting off blood supply due to the weight they're carrying ... it kind of gives it away somewhat, its obvious all her ` fitness set up pap shoots ` are complete BOLLOCKS .. judging by pic 2, she has not lost any weight whatsoever ... please someone get a few in the ` wild ` pics of this fake scamming twit 🥴 👊👊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you look closely the
Just where do we start?
The trotters?
Nan's tablecloth cut down?
The GCSE stitch n witch hand made skirt?
Far too tight comfy sleep bra?

View attachment 1898095
wooden panels in the background are warped and the carpet on the left is distorted and shapes larger than the right where she’s cinched her waist in but only on the left. Lace also appears to be cutting of circulation on the elbows. I see she’s used the gorilla filter on her face too. 🦍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tagging Towie is so desperate.

No idea why she zooming in on Mary Berry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s had the bum implant removed/BBL reversed, but why not take out the boobs?! Thinks she’s lost some weight and it’s actually refreshing that she’s wearing something fairly covered up. If she didn’t keep kidding herself with all the filters and showed what she really looks like then her ‘wild’ pics wouldn’t be such a contrast. She actually looks fairly nice! I like her hair. But why oh why does she post those stupid over-filtered photos on her Insta that look nothing like her in reality?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is that Sam Fox in the red dress at her table? Either way even she has a look of "I'm going to concentrate on my food so that I don't have to talk to this z-lister" on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she’s had the bum implant removed/BBL reversed, but why not take out the boobs?!
Yes, bum looks flatter - bit of lipo round the waist/belly too? Edited to add, she's still bloody delusional with the filtered and photoshopped pics she posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.