Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Louis Vuitton is having a laugh with those trainers or someone may have purchased them from a 'non-official source' :sneaky: ... those hanging threads 😬 She must have been drunk off her arse when she bought those, noone would look good in them.

View attachment 1882556
Would anyone even wear them if they were free? They're the definition of fugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you google her name and “OF leak” there’s a whole compilation video online in some site starting with x (can’t remember full name). Her arse shaking videos are hilarious. Lots of fat bouncing up and down and her Neanderthal looking face

Be sure to have to bleach ready
I'm still catching up on the last few pages of this thread so not sure if you scrunchies have come across this when googling but apparently our BYG gel was hit on by Drake and turned him and others down???! The girls delusional! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So she was with Khloe Kardashian in Vegas but Drake was hitting on HER? Think I found a pic of the night in question…

AB6FBADD-0D3D-48B8-8FDF-4DD2598E5C8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm still catching up on the last few pages of this thread so not sure if you scrunchies have come across this when googling but apparently our BYG gel was hit on by Drake and turned him and others down???! The girls delusional! 🤣🤣🤣
I just spat my tea out 🤣🤣 this is the funniest thing yet, our BYG thinks she is gods gift, she will say anything to get in a mag or paper, as if, Drake! bahahahaha. I cannot believe she actually came out with this, no I take it back, I can 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she never fails us our BYG.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With the reminder of BYG having the audacity / delusion to say Drake was eyeing her up before, it jogged my memory that her and that other woman, Lauryn Goodman, used to sniff around footballers hoping to hit the jackpot (well Lauryn did eventually get pregnant to a premier league footballer). Here’s our Loz looking ravishing, bewful & soft after a night on the town.. think she only managed to hold hands with a mate of Dele Ali.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Approaching a table of celebs and asking for an autograph isn’t the same as hanging out with them, Pinocchia

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Our BYG is so bleeping dense and deluded, a white woman could come onto her and tell her she's Drake and she'd believe it. He was probably thinking 'who the duck is this GOON?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Drake was trying to work out what you are loz, not who you are.
Looking bewildered doesn't quite equal looking lusty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With the reminder of BYG having the audacity / delusion to say Drake was eyeing her up before, it jogged my memory that her and that other woman, Lauryn Goodman, used to sniff around footballers hoping to hit the jackpot (well Lauryn did eventually get pregnant to a premier league footballer). Here’s our Loz looking ravishing, bewful & soft after a night on the town.. think she only managed to hold hands with a mate of Dele Ali.
Being chucked out with the rest of the trash I see

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve finally found someone with a bigger arse than Big Loz! Something to aspire to BYG?
duck me drunk sideways I could fit my bike ,my blokes and my daughters bikes in those arse cracks ..at least theirs is shaped like an arse tho ..unlike our heffalump gel ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13

In her dreams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No laroasties?
No friends round for lozza's famous spuds?
No out and about baffa award winning gel doing what said gels do on Sundays?
Come on Loz, show us the new you.
Lickerally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No laroasties?
No friends round for lozza's famous spuds?
No out and about baffa award winning gel doing what said gels do on Sundays?
Come on Loz, show us the new you.
Lickerally.

She's gonna lose everyone's interest soon.
Everyone will get bored of waiting and forget her...

C'mon Loz

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.