Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You nasty, cynical lot. This is the greatest love story since Burton and Taylor. Our bewfel, world famous superstar BYG: Famed for her beauty and her stellar career selling her used knickers on OF and the dashing, handsome world famous rapper with the lovely gnashers and the world at his feet. This meeting of minds is truly spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Crowbag

VIP Member
Loz is a compulsive liar and Charlie hasn't yet been convicted, I'm staying neutral until he's proved to be guilty or innocent.

As for loving him because he's the father of her children - sod that. I couldn't stand my ex, father or not, and was delighted when I got rid of him.
Being a single mum was wonderful, so much better than being with that useless arse. I loved it.

By 'got rid' I don't mean he's under a patio somewhere in Yorkshire.
He wasn't worth the digging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for all the lovely comments and mentions which I've Ieft a heart for 😀❤😊💕💕💕❤😘 xx.
Also I double checked and had put the wrong emoji on Clickbait's Pom pics..it's a surprised face for the toilet seat one for me, glad I double checked 😄😀 xx.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments and cheering me up on an awful day for me Love Pom 💕💕💖🥰❤💕💕🥰😘 xxxx.

Here's ten Pom pics from the Big Loz album to make you all smile 😀💖🥰🤗😘 xxxx...

Resizer_16131525925840.jpg

Resizer_16178114544040~2.jpg

Resizer_16164375750740.jpg

Resizer_16153344723860.jpg

Resizer_16183363860400.jpg

Resizer_16184400840470.jpg

Resizer_16233721308750.jpg

Resizer_16189417697130.jpg

Resizer_16187684740990.jpg

Resizer_16284613295260.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Crowbag

VIP Member
Bring it on Loz.
Don't listen to this lot, I'm here for it.

Cooking, we know you're a brilliant cook and that you know all about healthy eating. Fabulous. I'll be following everything you cook. Will you be reporting live from the soft play café?

Lifestyle, yes, excellent. You're a lovely, caring, intelligent woman with your finger on the pulse. You know what's what, what's happening in the world and what people want. Could you consider a book of the week section? And politics please, especially focused on how society and sexual exploitation impacts on the life of young girls, and how parents can educate young boys properly to avoid grooming by incel culture?

I'm glad you're continuing your erotic only fans exploits. They're obviously bringing in millions each month. And so powerful, so liberating, such an inspiration to your daughter! You always show respect to other women. Maybe you could do an article about the evils of filters and editing?

Maybe something about the environment and avoiding, oooh I don't know, maybe unnecessary plastic packaging?
And animal cruelty and farming? Possibly the fur market?

I can't wait!
Your biggest fan.
Crow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

View attachment 1852903

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

👍🏻 - Guess Who using the many faces of our BYG.
❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘
@Clickbait
This has really cheered me up after an awful day 😀😀😊😊💖❤💕💕 Thank you for the lovely surprise, I had a big smile and my eyes lit up seeing this, thanks again Love from Pom 😊💖❤🥰💖💖💖🤗😘 xxxx.
For me it was hard to chose so I went for the toilet seat one lol 😄😄
Bookmarked this off you it's made me smile so much 😀❤❤❤🤗💕😊😘 xxxx

Back later tonight to catch up 😀 xxx

Resizer_16728691850013.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom you're the best xx

Oh these got me good, I’m howling!!

Pom, great pics....the stuff of nightmares. That is one unfortunate looking dude. Reminds me of Slappy from the 'Goosebumps' movies!

I just spat my cup of tea out at that last pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you all for the lovely and also funny comments Love from Pom 😊💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xxx.

She looks like a shitty Cludeo piece 🤔😀 xx...

Resizer_16742692538343.jpg

Resizer_16742694361471.jpg

Resizer_16742692461131.jpg

We've all taken the odd photos or had them taken where secretly we think 'wow, I look Ok or better than I thought on this pic' or the opposite more often than not.

But HOW SHE CAN LOOK at these pics and think 'Yep, that's me, mirror image of me' or even contemplate how ridiculous she looks in comparison to the real life pics. This kind of cat fishing is killing young people's (especially young girl's) confidence who think, no BELIEVE they must have the perfect profile, the perfect nose, face shape, body etc. Does she not even realise how harmful her ridiculous photoshopping is affecting millions of people in this country alone? I hate it, I hate the fakery. Hate that she's at a women of inspiration award night eating free food whilst secretly believing she's the new Mother Teresa (without the wrinkles of course).

Oh I feel a POM moment coming on. Mother Teresa aka LOZ. Tia Pomster xx
One for tomorrow 😀😄❤💕💖🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
I know I'm older than a lot of Scrunchies but sometimes I feel like I'm from another world from the likes of the lozzeraptor.
I just don't get filters.
What's the point!
Self delusion, plus a bizarre form of I'm more gorgeous than anyone else arrogance, plus zero self esteem and total reliance on superficiality.
Is that it?!

My friends would absolutely piss themselves if I sent them a filtered photo, especially if I said it was how I genuinely look.
My daughter would disown me.
Fuck it, i would disown me!!

• Haha
  • Heart