Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be grateful for small mercies she is 16 weeks gone 😂

How long do we give until the reconciliation story line Moleman is already touting no doubt.

She milked the last pregnancy how is she going to up the stakes ?

Poor baby gel LaStaresintothedistance will be ousted to the annexe or she will have to get a bigger bed to prop up new baby gel LaGyspyRoseLee

The news has only been out for a day and it already feels like the longest pregacy in the wewld.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@JakeM this may be your greatest work yet 😂
Laureen Dion, greatest hits album:

WEWLD
My Pregacy Will Go On
Miles To Go (Before I Give Birth)
All By Meself
I Will Be Stron
Fank Yew
Always Be Your Gel
I Drove All Night (To Get To Essex)
Lullabye (Goodnight, My Anguw)
(You Make Me Feel Like) A Bewful Yungel
Where Is The Car Park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
They are never her eyebrows! They could have me in a fight, they look like the hungry caterpillar’s hard cousins 😂

Hard to tell if it’s the filter but if she’s been having filler whilst pregnant, she’s a dick. Mind you she likely smokes and drinks whilst pregnant so she’s already a dick. She’d be a double dick though.

Imagine if she gets pregnant 8 weeks after every tub birth 😂 she’ll have 5 under 5 at this rate, I think she’s doing it for the YouTube subscriber, has she been watching The Radfords?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are never her eyebrows! They could have me in a fight, they look like the hungry caterpillar’s hard cousins 😂

Hard to tell if it’s the filter but if she’s been having filler whilst pregnant, she’s a dick. Mind you she likely smokes and drinks whilst pregnant so she’s already a dick. She’d be a double dick though.

Imagine if she gets pregnant 8 weeks after every tub birth 😂 she’ll have 5 under 5 at this rate, I think she’s doing it for the YouTube subscriber, has she been watching The Radfords?!
Not only did she have filler when she was pregnant, she did her own filler when she was pregnant 💅 there was also a time when Charlie's lips looked a bit plumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 If you see building site photos it's day labour. Can confirm when on said building sites he takes photos in the skud or with his willy out for Only Fans. Can also confirm that one dark day in lockdown a bunch of us sat on this thread and witnessed said willy 😂😂 it was a hilarious day and the poster didn't even put it behind a spoiler.
oh my! What a sight to behold ! Gutted I missed it!

LAUREEN DION!!! I CAN NOT 😂😂😂😂😂

Here comes the iceberg.
View attachment 1015344
She needs more than just bubbles ! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LasagnewithasideofChipsGarlicBreadandacursorysidesalad is due on the 85th of Doctober 2025. Another bewfelyungel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Been going through some greatest hits I like this cracker. Lauren "this is my natural arse" Goodger.

Screenshot_2022-01-25-17-35-13.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
“2 baby gels and counting” coming to your tv screens soon 😂

• Haha
“2 baby gels and counting” coming to your tv screens soon 😂
As much as I would absolutely indulge in any car crash tv she made she would never do it because she is so heavily filtered she wouldn’t be seen for the larger BYG that she is .. also.. LaScrunchie? Gotta be the new kids name

• Haha
Though I’m new I totally agree with some issues being triggering obviously I understand your fertility woes @Clickbait

My suggestions are Laporsha and Labella being particularly apt for a bewful babygewl

Derived the medieval female personal name Bella, meaning 'beautiful'.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome @Beaology pull up a chair, get a used scrunchie round your wrist and join in with all the shite on here - the next 284 months will fly past and La******* will be on the back page of Take a Dump in a hideous beige polyester froof outfit with matching headband and stripper sox and with Laureen dressed liked a xmas cracker in the January sales before we can put a pan of roast spuds on and open a can of tuna. Lawhoissheagain might be photoshopped in,under her armpit if, we're lucky!

Oh just a little tip, it's bewful when referring to our YungGel, solely reserved for her and her alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.