Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, the caption says “I can’t wait to have a baby and be a mummy and I want to look like this…’

Not defending her though because she’s absolutely deluded!
These are some of her leaked OF's pics, so whoever this pregnant woman is, it's posted on lozzas OF's page ... Why? ... She's using the photo for a reason, does she have permission to do this, on a sex site 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... Yet again dubious scamming behaviour from BIGGG lozzz, also wouldn't be the first time she has passed off other women's pics as her own, she has previous form for this

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
This is just embarrassing - there's literally a rack of these at my local Protestant Church charity shop and theyre selling them for 10-20 euros. They get dropped off with stuff when Oma dies and the relatives are clearing out the house. I bought my husband one (size 46) for a fancy dress party. After that, I used to wear it to go out for a fag in the garden, in winter, when i still smoked 😆 I must say, it was warm.

Screenshot_20230107_195101.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is just embarrassing - there's literally a rack of these at my local Protestant Church charity shop and theyre selling them for 10-20 euros. They get dropped off with stuff when Oma dies and the relatives are clearing out the house. I bought my husband one (size 46) for a fancy dress party. After that, I used to wear it to go out for a fag in the garden, in winter, when i still smoked 😆 I must say, it was warm.

View attachment 1863737
I bet you looked like a right Dell boy in this with a fag in your mouth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
also wouldn't be the first time she has passed off other women's pics as her own, she has previous form for this
Anna, you’re correct! Remember when she stole this model’s picture, EDITED it to make the model look a BIGGER size, posted it then denied she was ever trying to mislead people???

Chaotic and brazen behaviour from BYG 😂

I reckon we are in store for more of this, this year, Scrunchies, buckle up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
that third pic, that is absolutely not her pregnant body! even with larose she didn't look like that. i wonder who shes stolen that from!
If you read the caption it’s says at the end ‘to look like this’!
So it’s 100% not her body!
She stole the pic hence why cutting the face out!
And the irony is she never looked like that in any way shape or form with both pregnancies she was an absolute unit!!!!
Vile human being

Reactions: 19
I bet you looked like a right Dell boy in this with a fag in your mouth 😂
I did indeed 😆

I have extensive shrubbery so I believe it was a largely private embarrasment. So warm and snuggly though.

Something else I noticed though, due to Clicky's award pictures, isnt Larose really blossoming? I remember we used to worry about her. She's looking really happy and outgoing now :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
S Club 7 are apparently coming back…can’t wait to see our Loz on tour this summer!! ❤

A9DF8DEC-DE8C-4C4A-9F48-C6E373EDAA30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These are some of her leaked OF's pics, so whoever this pregnant woman is, it's posted on lozzas OF's page ... Why? ... She's using the photo for a reason, does she have permission to do this, on a sex site 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... Yet again dubious scamming behaviour from BIGGG lozzz, also wouldn't be the first time she has passed off other women's pics as her own, she has previous form for this
The pregnant pic is a girl called Morgan. She knew Loz used it however possibly doesn’t know it’s been used on her OF

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I remember a girl called Carmen Ortega kicking off as Lauren had stolen her photo, edited it and tried to pass it off as herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The wait is over! The votes are in and have been counted and independently verified 😂 Time to reveal the winners of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2022 🏆

Winner of Most WTF item from the Jumble Sale of Doom

DFDD7E34-8A9C-4DB1-9A21-E07F901A20A1.jpeg

The wall of microwaves won by some margin. Thanks to @geordiegirl for sharing (Thread #76 post 272)

Winner of BYG’s cringiest post/story of 2022

FEE5D525-FAB7-4BAD-9D86-45E828E23E2F.jpeg

Thanks to @Emzabeth2020 for first sharing this embarrassment with the Scrunchies (Thread #70 post 375) and @MRSgs for spotting the hair elastic modification post 411.

The winner of Best photo of Big Loz in the wild

72CDEFE9-2828-449F-82D5-2B8FE73F2F51.jpeg

A closely fought battle in this category. Thanks to @maggisojuicy for finding the pic. Not sure which thread this was found in, but the outfit first appeared in Thread #72.

The winner of Our BYG’s biggest whopper of the year

C21338F7-7695-4F8C-8F03-24E646D51508.jpeg

Thought this category might split the votes but of course soft looking pretty won the day! Thanks to @Eureka for sharing first (Thread #52 post 368)

Winner of Favourite @Pom Bear artwork of 2022

Almost too tight to call between Guess Who (Thread #62 post 710) and her beloved sweetcorn. Thanks again to @Pom Bear for all the laughs and to @hayleybaby for requesting this exquisite idea.

Winner of Best FML photo of Baby Gel

51AC06AC-C070-4A71-8839-D897D21BDA3A.jpeg

The category and winner both nominated by @OldBlondie. Let’s hope Larose continues to blossom in 2023 despite her mother! Video of baby gel not enjoying her bonfire night with BYG was shared by @CrazyBaldhead (Thread #77 post 976) and screenshot originally shared by @Sjr2607 (Thread #77 post 998).

Winner of Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

039AE051-F787-40BB-8772-23D74674282B.jpeg

Big well done to @Earl Gravy a new Scrunchie on the block. Sadly Earl has not been seen since October so may miss out on their carefully selected prize of the Primark pink thong which has finally been excavated from Lozza’s crack 😂 (Thread #74 post 363).

Thanks to everyone for taking part for a second year 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
The wait is over! The votes are in and have been counted and independently verified 😂 Time to reveal the winners of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2022 🏆

View attachment 1864948
The wall of microwaves won by some margin. Thanks to @geordiegirl for sharing (Thread #76 post 272)

View attachment 1864952
Thanks to @Emzabeth2020 for first sharing this embarrassment with the Scrunchies (Thread #70 post 375) and @MRSgs for spotting the hair elastic modification post 411.

View attachment 1864970
A closely fought battle in this category. Thanks to @maggisojuicy for finding the pic. Not sure which thread this was found in, but the outfit first appeared in Thread #72.

View attachment 1864978
Thought this category might split the votes but of course soft looking pretty won the day! Thanks to @Eureka for sharing first (Thread #52 post 368)

Almost too tight to call between Guess Who (Thread #62 post 710) and her beloved sweetcorn. Thanks again to @Pom Bear for all the laughs and to @hayleybaby for requesting this exquisite idea.

View attachment 1865011
The category and winner both nominated by @OldBlondie. Let’s hope Larose continues to blossom in 2023 despite her mother! Video of baby gel not enjoying her bonfire night with BYG was shared by @CrazyBaldhead (Thread #77 post 976) and screenshot originally shared by @Sjr2607 (Thread #77 post 998).

View attachment 1865030
Big well done to @Earl Gravy a new Scrunchie on the block. Sadly Earl has not been seen since October so may miss out on their carefully selected prize of the Primark pink thong which has finally been excavated from Lozza’s crack 😂 (Thread #74 post 363).

All worthy winners. 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
I did indeed 😆

I have extensive shrubbery so I believe it was a largely private embarrasment. So warm and snuggly though.

Something else I noticed though, due to Clicky's award pictures, isnt Larose really blossoming? I remember we used to worry about her. She's looking really happy and outgoing now :D
Probably because she spends most of her time with grandad and gets to see her daddy too instead of being incarcerated in the flat whilst mumma gurns at her phone for her captive perverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1864948

View attachment 1864952

View attachment 1864970

View attachment 1864978

View attachment 1865011

View attachment 1865030

Well done clicky and everyone that voted best laugh in ages!

This came up on my facebook

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1864948

View attachment 1864952

View attachment 1864970

View attachment 1864978

View attachment 1865011

View attachment 1865030

Thank you so much @Clickbait 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.