Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they realise these will end up in the Big Lozza and the Jumble Sale of Doom 😂 They’re only £6 each so hardly Victorias Secrets stuff 😂

2245A327-BB2F-4B5B-AD39-F8E237FF0BF2.jpeg
72F42F07-47B5-48E5-8295-FD3BF3C76D53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
We must all never forget the never been looked at mirror
It still cracks me up whenever I think about it
She really is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Loz, loz, sell us a shoe,
They don't have to be the right size,
A 4 or an 8 will do.
A real fur fake fur that's been around the block,
A smurf blue jumpsuit with 56 miles on the clock.

A lion of gold, some shoes that look old,
A bundle of dirty vests,
Fake red soles, torn brollies on poles
And hair pieces birds used for nests.

Lycra, Mike-ra (wave), a mirror that's never been used
Tops stretched out of shape with cleavage agape
And gussets your fanny abused.

The jumbly of doom in the annex shed room
Where everything's thrown on the floor
No buyer's rights, yet your sales are all shite
Any critics are blocked and ignored.

Held by The Team to hide knackered seams
Against the crap flowered wall
A bed that you've kissed on, settee that's been pissed on,
Thanks loz, you've shown us it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Hope they realise these will end up in the Big Lozza and the Jumble Sale of Doom 😂 They’re only £6 each so hardly Victorias Secrets stuff 😂

View attachment 1718893View attachment 1718894
The phrase lipstick 💄 on a pig 🐷 springs instantly to mind. Cant wait to see LozzaRaptor and her mega continent sized arse in these, with her gunt fully exposed. Full frontal, rear and side on shots, if there is a camera with that wide an angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lamanynames
Ahahaha crying at this, brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

@OldBlondie 😀 Thank you and glad to hear how much your enjoying them, Love Pom😀💖🥰❤🤗😊😘 xx

View attachment 1718736
Hahaha thanks Pom. Another amazing creation, gave me a good giggle this morning🤣🤣🤣

A 4 or an 8 will do.

A bundle of dirty vests,

This is amazing 🤣🤣🤣

Probably priced at least 3x the actual value of them too, maybe even with a hole in them or some staining in the gusset if the fitness jumbly rumbly sale of doom page followers are lucky🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I would be so embarrassed to sell those clothes publicly. She could of atleast made a vinted account and sold then anonymously 🥱🥱
Exactly!! I’m selling half of my wardrobe at the moment on Vinted. It’s great plus there’s no seller fees.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Leave aside that the word ‘gifted’ sets my teeth on edge, why do these businesses send free stuff to complete nonentities like Mumma Goodger? She’s not an influencer, has no personality or presence on red carpets and always looks like she got dressed in the dark, so what do they hope to gain from her wearing/using their products? It’s not as though she appreciates the gestures - carelessly tossing things to one side as she films herself opening the gifts, sometimes not even sure what they are and of course, flogging them at the first opportunity. I find it hard to believe people dash out to buy anything they’ve seen her promoting, so what do the sellers get out of it? 🤔

Reactions: 22
A 4 or an 8 will do.

A bundle of dirty vests,

Crow, this is beautiful 🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I say I howled like a wolf at this line - I ain’t lying! 😂 🐺

I think this poem is worthy of being studied on the national curriculum. GCSE/A-Level English Lit standard. The meter and rhyme are * chef’s kiss* 😘

Ted Hughes/Philip Larkin eat your heart out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This really grinds my gears …she is supposed to be grieving for her baby😐 but shows us her latest freebie of would you believe it ….. underwear !!
This woman is disgusting she is nothing but a cheap tart
716DC579-897B-4832-AF71-18E39F99B5F6.png

A 4 or an 8 will do.

A bundle of dirty vests,

Excellent @Crowbag 🤭🏆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It’s killing King Kong she can’t flash her arse or tits as Krusty is trying to rebrand her! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Leave aside that the word ‘gifted’ sets my teeth on edge, why do these businesses send free stuff to complete nonentities like Mumma Goodger? She’s not an influencer, has no personality or presence on red carpets and always looks like she got dressed in the dark, so what do they hope to gain from her wearing/using their products? It’s not as though she appreciates the gestures - carelessly tossing things to one side as she films herself opening the gifts, sometimes not even sure what they are and of course, flogging them at the first opportunity. I find it hard to believe people dash out to buy anything they’ve seen her promoting, so what do the sellers get out of it? 🤔
Ahhhhh but don’t forget our Big Loz aka the BYG, is a bafta award winning faymis selebrity don’t you know, so therefore these companies just can’t believe their luck to be associated with The Belle Big Del Gel of Chigwell. With her being so soft and such a ball, she’s just perfik for advertising their products. Even when she puts them on the fitness Jumble Sale of Doom page, the next day, she’ll still be able to sell them for at least 3x their actual value, all her bot bought 959,000 followers will just be so happy to buy somethink that’s jenuinely hers and been “pre loved”🤢 by her. I mean she’s that faymis, that herself some massive super fan even made a I love myself appreciation page, with completely filtered lots of jenuine photos of the totally aesthetically enhanced Bewful and Faymis one 🤣🤣🤣 The branded stuff will never be sent to her ever cos she’s a complete nonentity will probably arrive day after never tomorrow 🤣

Crow, this is beautiful 🥹🥹
You mean bewful surely 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be so embarrassed to sell those clothes publicly. She could of atleast made a vinted account and sold then anonymously 🥱🥱
But thats the entire point of Lozza's Jumble Sale of Doom - she wants people to know its all her crap because then they can boast about having bought a bagful of skiddy used knickers and a stained jumpsuit from her! Everyone wants Lozza's castoffs..............................don't they???? :ROFLMAO:

How is she going to cram that arse and those bazookas in that flimsy stuff? Thats cruelty to fabric!!!
WORSE STILL - OMFG I've just realised that its a thong. Jesus bleeping Christ :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.