Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he's just made of pillows stuffed into clothes with a head balanced on the top.
This comment has tickled me hahha 🤣🤣 in our village we do a scarecrow trail every year and last year was the first year I actually gave it a try!! It looked exactly how you described it hahhaha....I know who I'm doing this year!! No one will have a clue who the fat gormless twit is but it will make me chuckle hhahhahha xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
she is too busy to feed her yet she has time to photoshop her hair and eyelashes in that photo her eyelashes look false

Reactions: 8
I did baby led weaning. Not by choice as such. My daughter just wasn’t interested in being spoon fed AT ALL! I just assumed she wasn’t ready, but I ended up giving her something (think it was a bit of my toast) and she practically demolished it. I soon realised that the independent little ‘madem’ just wanted to do it herself. She never had soup but would let her try small amounts of spag bol etc to try when we ate. She never got as messy as Larose (it gave me anxiety to be honest) but she was always happy to get her hands in and shovel in her mouth. She definitely didn’t have portions as large as BYG gives to BYG#2 though!
I also never gave her a full bowl. Would just give her a spoonful at a time to pick up from her plate. I agree all babies are different and certainly parenting styles differ, but BYG is not helping those mum’s that she is ‘influencing’. I have seen a number of comments asking her for advice because their babies don’t do X, Y, Z. I always go to my mum for advice or at least discuss with friends. I’ve mentioned before that we always discuss things about our children but we pick and choose what works for our own/ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He looks like he's just made of pillows stuffed into clothes with a head balanced on the top.
When I saw that photo the first thing I thought was that he looked like the people who have no legs and have to get about on a skateboard…
E6DB4B6A-FDE0-47AE-89B0-A8CB3594B9C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
This one particularly made me chuckle...

Screenshot_20220503-185518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tacky & naff, just like the pair of them! Reminds me of this 🤢

Screenshot_20220503-185246_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
First time poster here. I live in the same town as she does and know the road that she lives down. She does not have an annex, it’s a bog standard bungalow which has been converted to have two bedrooms in the loft space. What does she mean by annex? There’s only the loft bedrooms or the room in the garden. I’m confused. She’s trying to make her bungalow sound like a much larger house.
It'll be The Room in the Garden then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Replace big Loz in that picture with a bloke with a boner and I’ll believe it more than this charade!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god he has breasteseseses! Large pointy front ons!
737C1394-6FEE-4F7E-B2EB-D50ABA0F20E7.jpeg

(and his zip/fly looks like its begging for the sweet relief of death)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.