Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So scrunchies in typical Notorious BYG style, the first time in ages Iโ€™ve not been on for a few days and weโ€™ve had more Big Loz action in those few days than we have had in weeks. First of all the Jumble Sale of Doom has gone private, what is that all about? Never mind Lozza deleting her entire collection of IG posts (apart from few reels etc). And more excitingly her โ€œsupposed talksโ€ to go back on Towie๐Ÿ˜ฎ. I for one would be so excited to see her back on it, like watching a car crash in slow motion, honestly would be hilarious.

Also been having a bit of a nosy ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ on various SM the past few days whilst not being on here, and I do think thereโ€™s a good chance .5 is maybe back in the picture, could all just be a coincidence ofc

So first of all I saw that Chโ€™arg had put two new cover pics up of him and LaOhNo, both liked by Laurenโ€™s sister Hayley, now could just be a coincidence ofc; or theyโ€™d just stayed friends despite all that has gone on, and she was just liking a pic of him and her niece but ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

FA78F2D2-2A1B-47F9-930A-663306FA9DF3.jpeg

3426723A-C4D0-44F4-B020-B66F024B4621.jpeg

34AF0354-3DC2-4B9F-931E-7CF942233D98.jpeg

2F0839BE-BB80-469F-A2EB-2AE6A7E87144.jpeg

FAB2AFFA-C10C-4534-A75B-364C89EED6B0.jpeg

Also her sister Hayley and him follow each other on insta, again could be nothing, just an observation
DF54B2AD-9738-49EE-8EDB-2909FA0CDE9F.jpeg

43A5E337-58DD-4DBF-86A0-5B57D32AB678.jpeg

**** Then I also noticed that thereโ€™s a hollie that follows Big Loz and Loz follows her back, I think itโ€™s .5โ€™s sister (whoโ€™s referred to as looking like Lahelpme in the FB comment), and again could just be coincidence and theyโ€™ve always got on and followed each other, and just never bothered unfollowing each other after all that went on. But again ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

5D016109-5819-438F-A365-EEC9DCDCE66F.jpeg

CCD42061-BED0-4B1E-B934-F0C90DFAC2F4.jpeg

4E51E8C7-5A91-47FC-8EC7-24732BD9E5B5.jpeg

CA9F5417-7598-42D2-AB57-1FED702BF922.jpeg

Anyway scrunchies im convinced whatever Big/Del Gel is up to, we are in for an absolute treat, that will surely make up for her long period of quietness in recent times ๐Ÿคฃ

ETA also ofc thanks to Clicky for the most litchraly perfik fablus amazeng BYG awards ever ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Eh sheโ€™s in turkey getting ready for whatever sheโ€™s up too ! Gastric band maybe or lipo etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why when you are wishing your sister a happy birthday would you post an interview about a boob job ๐Ÿค” She has absolutely no boundaries
Thought this was very very odd to post too it is entirely unrelated, very strange for a birthday wish indeed!

Reactions: 13
So scrunchies in typical Notorious BYG style, the first time in ages Iโ€™ve not been on for a few days and weโ€™ve had more Big Loz action in those few days than we have had in weeks. First of all the Jumble Sale of Doom has gone private, what is that all about? Never mind Lozza deleting her entire collection of IG posts (apart from few reels etc). And more excitingly her โ€œsupposed talksโ€ to go back on Towie๐Ÿ˜ฎ. I for one would be so excited to see her back on it, like watching a car crash in slow motion, honestly would be hilarious.

Also been having a bit of a nosy ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ on various SM the past few days whilst not being on here, and I do think thereโ€™s a good chance .5 is maybe back in the picture, could all just be a coincidence ofc

So first of all I saw that Chโ€™arg had put two new cover pics up of him and LaOhNo, both liked by Laurenโ€™s sister Hayley, now could just be a coincidence ofc; or theyโ€™d just stayed friends despite all that has gone on, and she was just liking a pic of him and her niece but ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

View attachment 1869698

View attachment 1869701

View attachment 1869703

View attachment 1869709

View attachment 1869710
Also her sister Hayley and him follow each other on insta, again could be nothing, just an observation
View attachment 1869725

View attachment 1869726

**** Then I also noticed that thereโ€™s a hollie that follows Big Loz and Loz follows her back, I think itโ€™s .5โ€™s sister (whoโ€™s referred to as looking like Lahelpme in the FB comment), and again could just be coincidence and theyโ€™ve always got on and followed each other, and just never bothered unfollowing each other after all that went on. But again ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

View attachment 1869718
View attachment 1869719
View attachment 1869720
View attachment 1869735

Anyway scrunchies im convinced whatever Big/Del Gel is up to, we are in for an absolute treat, that will surely make up for her long period of quietness in recent times ๐Ÿคฃ

ETA also ofc thanks to Clicky for the most litchraly perfik fablus amazeng BYG awards ever ๐Ÿคฃ
Excellent sleuthing ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do 0.5 teeth look like dentures heโ€™s forgot to glue in and they keep slipping down ๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon she's deleted all the Insta pics because people are complaining that her content on her OF is just stuff from her instagram and will request refunds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
#82 Come out come out wherever you are and show us whose face youโ€™ve stole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
#82 Come out come out wherever you are and show us whose face youโ€™ve stole
I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if sheโ€™s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if sheโ€™s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre ๐Ÿ˜‚
New Thread Suggestion
#82 Come out come out wherever you are โ€ฆ.the games up the poleโ€ฆ. show us whoโ€™s face youโ€™ve stole .

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.