Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this a bit like those cryptic posts on Facebook that have everyone asking “ u ok hun?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My god thank you!!!!!!
It’s been killing me the past few days!!!
I knew you beautiful gels would help this soft gel out!
I can sleep better now tonight 🥰🥰🥰🥰
ha ha youre welcome - it was the first image that popped in my head when you described the beast so i thought it may be the one you were thinking of ha ha x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
towie have signed Amy's boyfriend as a full-time cast member also she is in talks for the filming of the birth of her twins towie start filming in a couple of weeks has lauren decided if she will go back as according to the SUN they are desperate to get her to sign up she will be the big star do these paps believe any rubbish she spouts by now if that was true she would be already signed up not selling herself on onlyfans and selling anything that's not nailed down to pay her rent

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WTAF is the moron up to with deleting her posts?
We all know what a bleeping weapon she is, you can't polish a bleeping turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love it Pom!! 😂 Just when I think I can’t laugh anymore than I did on your last masterpiece. 😂 😂

Is it me or does Lou look very much like. 5 there?!

Added: Pic for further Char’g lookalikey reference:
Thank you ❤💖🥰😀💕🤗😘 xx.

Lol that does look like him and that gave me an idea for a pic...😄😀😘 xx.....

Resizer_16732150831891.jpg

The wait is over! The votes are in and have been counted and independently verified 😂 Time to reveal the winners of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2022 🏆

Winner of Most WTF item from the Jumble Sale of Doom

View attachment 1864948
The wall of microwaves won by some margin. Thanks to @geordiegirl for sharing (Thread #76 post 272)

Winner of BYG’s cringiest post/story of 2022

View attachment 1864952
Thanks to @Emzabeth2020 for first sharing this embarrassment with the Scrunchies (Thread #70 post 375) and @MRSgs for spotting the hair elastic modification post 411.

The winner of Best photo of Big Loz in the wild

View attachment 1864970
A closely fought battle in this category. Thanks to @maggisojuicy for finding the pic. Not sure which thread this was found in, but the outfit first appeared in Thread #72.

The winner of Our BYG’s biggest whopper of the year

View attachment 1864978
Thought this category might split the votes but of course soft looking pretty won the day! Thanks to @Eureka for sharing first (Thread #52 post 368)

Winner of Favourite @Pom Bear artwork of 2022

Almost too tight to call between Guess Who (Thread #62 post 710) and her beloved sweetcorn. Thanks again to @Pom Bear for all the laughs and to @hayleybaby for requesting this exquisite idea.

Winner of Best FML photo of Baby Gel

View attachment 1865011
The category and winner both nominated by @OldBlondie. Let’s hope Larose continues to blossom in 2023 despite her mother! Video of baby gel not enjoying her bonfire night with BYG was shared by @CrazyBaldhead (Thread #77 post 976) and screenshot originally shared by @Sjr2607 (Thread #77 post 998).

Winner of Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

View attachment 1865030
Big well done to @Earl Gravy a new Scrunchie on the block. Sadly Earl has not been seen since October so may miss out on their carefully selected prize of the Primark pink thong which has finally been excavated from Lozza’s crack 😂 (Thread #74 post 363).

Thanks to everyone for taking part for a second year 😘

Thanks @Clickbait for all your hard work 💕🥰💖❤🤗😀😘 xx...

Resizer_16732159187611.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Haven’t been on here for a while as Loz has been so damn boring but loving that my ‘jumble sale of doom’ phrase is still going 😂

And what in the attention-seeking madness is happening here?! Definitely trying to reinvent herself 🤦‍♀️ the thing is, she loves being on social media so she will either get the new ‘content’ up very soon or she’ll get bored and just repost her old stuff. Maybe actually something she’ll follow through on unlike her YouTube channel or annex of asfetix. Cannot wait.

Here’s my speculation about the new content:
1. All raunchy OF posts with posts of her babies scattered in between for more inappropriateness
2. Her famous cooking channel she promised on Tik Tok. All sweetcorn recipes
3. Flashback posts of her on TOWIE to pretend she’s back on the show
4. Tutorials on how to look nothing like yourself in real life
5. A health and fitness page masquerading for all the surgery she has. She has her lipo in instalments to pretend it’s real weight loss (and she’ll be on a payment plan for the surgery so they’ll maybe do one cankle at a time) and tags herself at juice cleanse retreats (remember those days)

Hang on, it’s BYG!! What am I thinking?! It’ll be all of the above as she has no creativity, honesty or integrity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way she is always putting old pictures of herself does make you wonder if she regrets what she’s done to her face etc

Reactions: 13
‘Comes with folds’…does she mean ‘they come back folded’? Why can’t she just be normal fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why when you are wishing your sister a happy birthday would you post an interview about a boob job 🤔 She has absolutely no boundaries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s absolutely bonkers. So her insta is ‘under construction’ she purged all her posts and photos yet leaves all highlights and vids up which of course still show her fake different faces and bodies.

It‘s like someone said oh go through insta make sure there’s no bad posts but because she’s lazy she just deleted them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why when you are wishing your sister a happy birthday would you post an interview about a boob job 🤔 She has absolutely no boundaries
Also notice she has to mention it’s her big sister. And as usual picks photos she thinks she looks good in. Just a series of digs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.