Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren โ€œbraves the coldโ€ and her social media account was โ€œplunged into darknessโ€. Who writes this tripe? ๐Ÿคฃ

As if BYG has quite soshal mejjja...what a load of bollocks! She would literally be nothing without it.
She's nothing with it to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ love it! Particularly like the Yorkshire pud thatโ€™s bigger than her, which is saying something!
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx loool at the Yorkshire pudding ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx

As promised last night two pics side by side of Loz from this week and last week ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx...

Resizer_16740506522421.jpg

Mix both together in a bowl and you get ...

Resizer_16740506741453.jpg

Looool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคญ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Convinced Lozza is in recovery from lipo and her 4 implants being removed/ replaced.. sheโ€™ll be back with a whole new bod and face no.69 and claim itโ€™s all down to working out and eating elfy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Convinced Lozza is in recovery from lipo and her 4 implants being removed/ replaced.. sheโ€™ll be back with a whole new bod and face no.69 and claim itโ€™s all down to working out and eating elfy
Either that or a gastric sleeve. I didn't think so because she doesn't have any scars in her pics but then she wouldn't would she with all the filtering. I'm also not convinced that she's had that due to her portion size but then maybe she doesn't eat it all now. Also, I said on the Skanky Prwice thread a lot of people have started using Ozempic which is a diabetes drug which a LOT of people have lost a lot of weight on; Kartrashians; Kyle Richard RHOBH etc. There will be some scam. If she has then that's fine just don't bleeping lie about it you bleeping twit waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two more weeks I reckon of no pics then back with a bang after loosing 5lbs and some lip
i think they too. Had some of her fat sucked out and will make out itโ€™s all diet and exercise ๐Ÿ™„. Lump o lard

Two more weeks I reckon of no pics then back with a bang after loosing 5lbs and some lip

i think they too. Had some of her fat sucked out and will make out itโ€™s all diet and exercise ๐Ÿ™„. Lump o lard
I am writing like BYG now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sheer tiredness !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

All this silence, BIGGG guurl must really be weerrkin hard on OF`s to pay the rent :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Shows how blatant a liar she is - on the blurb on the home page of the jumble sale she says all owned by LG but sheโ€™s selling the jewellery on behalf of her mate & that revolting fur coat that apparently belongs to someone else. Why anyone would purchase something from her astounds me; the stuff is either fake, filthy, fell off the back of a lorry
Looool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Here is Loz back at work after a small ten min workout in her ASDA uniform ๐Ÿ˜„ x...

View attachment 1892959
omg Pom!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is one of my most favourite ones ever! Brilliant โคโคthank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Soooo the other day I posted the screenshot Lafacetunedโ€™s reply to .5โ€™s comment. Another little scout on there again tonight and the comment as disappeared. BYG obviously saw on here she has been caught out and quickly deleted! Absolutely certain they are back together now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.