Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie has put a post up saying new year, he wanted no grudges but people are still wanting a reaction and to cause drama. The only person that matters is his daughter. He is being the best dad he can and trying to bounce back from a dark year.
Where is this? Itโ€™s not showing on his insta?

Reactions: 6
Also she's totally deliberately draped that 'Baby Drury' blanket over LaFinallyfacingforward so it's in shot. She is either back with him or she wants to drum up speculation.

What's her new skanky agent called? Krusty? This has got her paws on it. Just looked up the credited photo agency & this is a staged one I'm sure.
Maybe they just have more integrity than Backgrid & refuse to let the apprentice do the photoshopping.

Screenshot_20230105_193009_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230105_193331_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Charlie has put a post up saying new year, he wanted no grudges but people are still wanting a reaction and to cause drama. The only person that matters is his daughter. He is being the best dad he can and trying to bounce back from a dark year.
Did you screenshot it?

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That arse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. These are the in the wild photos Iโ€™ve been waiting for !
Looks drawn on with a big felt tip pen ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16729598803633.jpg

My turn ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€...

Resizer_16729605341031.jpg

Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคญ x....

Resizer_16729598683211.jpg
Maybe, like Scrooge she was visited by the 3 Ghosts of Christmas and has re-evaluated her life?

The Ghost(s) of Christmas past: The two dogs she gave away (after letting them dump all over her bed.)

The Ghost of Christmas present: Jake - as she does live with him after all.

The Ghost of Christmas Future: Mark Wright at the age of 85 (balding and severely overweight), begging for her back after Michelleโ€™s passing, and realising no one will take him on sans his โ€˜hot bodyโ€™ - only his once loyal soffโ€™ โ€˜n pretty witch the BYG. ๐Ÿพ

PS: Has Pom ever made Lozza into Andy Pipkins (Little Britain?) If not, I feel a calling for her mastery.
One for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Day 7 and the final day of the BYG Awards 2022.

Thank you to all the Scrunchies who have taken part so far. As always to vote choose the corresponding reaction emoji to your favourite entry.

Our final category is Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

47C34DC2-494E-46A2-B01E-15D21BF6DD1E.jpeg

I think this is the funniest thread on Tattle and weโ€™re blessed with hilarious and creative people who come up with some excellent content. These are a few of my favourite creative posts over the last year. Iโ€™ve linked below to the original post in case the font is too small/the text has been cut off.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป - @JakeM imagining BYGโ€™s playlist
โค - @Badirene giving us a bewful Valentineโ€™s poem for BYG and her (then) love Chaz.5
๐Ÿ˜‚ - Newcomer @Earl Gravy with a fitting song for our Del Gel
๐Ÿ˜ฎ - @Crowbag giving us a poem inspired by the jumble sale of doom

Iโ€™ll give the voting a few more days and then Iโ€™ll be back to announce the winners ๐Ÿ†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.