Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I've had Botox twice for my migraines, I have it done at neurology.
I'm equally fascinated and appalled by my smooooth forehead!
I'm considering postponing next months' session because I'd like my normal forehead back for a while. After having tried it I definitely wouldn't have it as a cosmetic treatment, much better to have nice mobile facial expressions.

No offense to those who have it regularly. It's just not for me personally and I'd never recommend it except for migraines.
I have it every 4 months for migraines I’m on my 4th year now.it’s Bloody brilliant for migraines.

Reactions: 6

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Charlie has put a post up saying new year, he wanted no grudges but people are still wanting a reaction and to cause drama. The only person that matters is his daughter. He is being the best dad he can and trying to bounce back from a dark year.
Where is this? It’s not showing on his insta?

Pampered Pam

surely the last photos she posted yesterday are not taken at the same time as these latest DM photos today and she says she has been off her food so she might of had liposuction but that doesn't do miracles

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Charlie has put a post up saying new year, he wanted no grudges but people are still wanting a reaction and to cause drama. The only person that matters is his daughter. He is being the best dad he can and trying to bounce back from a dark year.
Did you screenshot it?

Reactions: 5

pascal85

Hi all, usually a lurker on here but have missed a few threads. So sorry, this has probably already been discussed but I can’t find anything about it, do we know why she’s deleted all her grid posts on instagram?

Reactions: 2