Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this is my favourite thread! I prefer it when Odd bod is back in the picture! We get more content! 😂

Who is this vision I see before me! So soft, so bewful!
I thought she HAD lost weight because of the cheekbones. Then I tried the same filter and suddenly my boiled egg face also had cheekbones. So, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He always looks like he has a cheesy knob 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He’s starting to resemble Simon Cowell and that’s not a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The nails photo is ace.
It's really nice of you to thank the person for this woman's manicure loz, but couldn't she say thanks herself?

Oh, that's you is it? In the photo?
(Pisses self laughing)
Of course it is.
You'll have to excuse me for not recognising you.
It's just you look ... Different.
Completely different.

Did you have your tits flopping out for the manicurist?
That's nice. I'm sure she was thrilled.

Why can't you do a single thing without messing it up?
Don't stop though, without your idiocy you'd have nothing. Do continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pom, great pics....the stuff of nightmares. That is one unfortunate looking dude. Reminds me of Slappy from the 'Goosebumps' movies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.