Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Can you all stop arguing about pointless crap and be united on our gobble gossip? I thought this was a fun place and you gals are really piping on about who is wasting the NHS resources 😳 not the time or the place ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 123

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Why is it always overweight girls that have an issue with this as well? You never see a size 6 reformed anorexic having issues with educating other people on healthy food habits. It's also so narcissistic. 16 million obese people in the UK but god help us if Jemlamble gets triggered back to her teenage years when she went sugarfree and had an 'ED' like every other bloody teenage girl.
I’m not quite sure how to start unpicking all of the damaging, toxic, bullshit in this post.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Albi

VIP Member
Can we have “Tarzan and Jane“ somewhere in the New thread title please? 😂

“Tarzan and Jane, no more pain, moaning about the weather again”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Ok sorry, I know much of this has been said but I just need to get this off my chest... GABBY YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH MONICA!

Monica was super clean and organised, and YOU ARE VERY DIRTY AND NOT AT ALL ORGANISED JUST WEIRD

Monica lost a load of weight and kept it all off

Monica actually had friends and maintained her friendships for a very long time

Monica actually had an active love life

Monica was very energetic and always trying to be her best

Monica had a respectable career and worked hard at something she was passionate about

Gabby, you are Mr Heckles:
- never goes out
- grumpy and rude
- moans about noise neighbours make
- messy and a hoarder
- weird about cats
- wears a dressing gown a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Probably got told she has IBS and her symptoms won't resolve until she changes her diet.
Currently trying to find a new doctor because the news triggered her 💔 1 like = 1 prayer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Absolute loolllllllll that george has moved in with his bird, he was crying about how he wanted to meet her at the start of lockdown 😂😂😂😂 lindleys be crazy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Lottielillie

How have I only just clocked that she’s called munchie because of suspected munchausen and not because she munches on ham hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82