Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this video, which is completely random, where a woman is furious with Gabbie, and rants about her for being rude and unkind. It’s kinda funny, no disrespect to the woman who made it. I’m surprised there aren’t more videos on YouTube about how problematic she is, I guess that shows how irrelevant she is in the YouTube world these days.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
i understand calling out crappy behaviour but attacking someone for something they have no control over such as their forehead is low
Lack of punctuation, aversion to capitalise in grammatically correct places. Wow. I think *she* might be amongst us!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Those weird metal shelves remind me of giant versions of those sets of little odds and ends and screw and nail compartments that stack up my dad had in his garage workshop lol

These things! Look, she could get clear ones and label them, even though they’re freaking clear and you can see right through them, like the ten tonnes of cereal ones containers she bought, lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she sharing her self reflection journal online? Gabby clearly you’re talking about yourself, lol. I’m sure she’ll chicken out and delete that soon anyway because if I was a YouTuber and didn’t know she wasn’t toxic as duck already, I would now that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This whole room looks just looks ridiculous, she really doesn’t know how to decorate does she
I can't find this picture anywhere now, probably already deleted. But beyond the file cabinet looking things, the woven hanging off center really irks my eyeballs.

Why is she sharing her self reflection journal online? Gabby clearly you’re talking about yourself, lol. I’m sure she’ll chicken out and delete that soon anyway because if I was a YouTuber and didn’t know she wasn’t toxic as duck already, I would now that’s for sure
Seems to be gone. Also if YT was my main source of income, I don't think I'd be publicly shaming them. I don't enjoy my job some days either or don't agree with stuff but I'm smarter than to vent about it on social media....

Reactions: 18
Anyone else waiting with excitement for ‘office reno’???? I can hardly eat my ham because of the anticipation
This woman is a hoarder herself so she was upset that Gabbie was slating hoarders without understanding the issue. Here's gab's video:

But when I was looking for that video I found this one... Omg the state of her bed from the tan, her house is a tip, her overall attitude...just watch it and see what I mean:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I literally have no words
Who wants to tell her?

Look. Gabs suits long very dark hair. She knows it, we all know it. So why does she insist on doing this tit all the time? Whack a John Freida on it, get some hair extensions and we’ll say no more about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This woman is a hoarder herself so she was upset that Gabbie was slating hoarders without understanding the issue. Here's gab's video:

But when I was looking for that video I found this one... Omg the state of her bed from the tan, her house is a tip, her overall attitude...just watch it and see what I mean:
wait....did you just call me a hoarder?!? 😂😂

Reactions: 1

She comes across so lazy and gross. She used an eyebrush that was on her floor for god knows how long and said 'haha i never pick stuff up' yh we can see that from the state of your flat gabs! Also she says she just leaves her fake lashes 'everywhere' and the fake tan was gross!! Also the way she speaks, she used to be waay more comfortable saying whatever was on her mind compared to now but she brags about having no books in her flat and that she doesn't read but we could have guessed that with her minimal vocabulary!

I hate that she chose Alice. And for a really tit crazy cat lady reason.
Didn’t that lady do Sammi Maria’s face? If it’s the same lady I would stay far away from her looking at what she did to them two 😬

i understand calling out crappy behaviour but attacking someone for something they have no control over such as their forehead is low
Unlike her hair line 😆

(sorry, I know, lame joke lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hoarding is an actual recognised mental illness and to make fun of it is disgusting behaviour.

Gabby has no self awareness. She has hundreds of filthy and gross habits.

Umm.. aren’t you contradicting yourself there miss “I’m working from home....?!” Isn’t it YOU that is constantly banging on about being an influencer is SeW sew SEWWW sewwwwww SEW hard and you’re sew sewwwww busy?! I’ve seen most “Influencers” uploading videos at least, all you’ve done is sat around being lazy and uploading an ad once at the last minute and only when it suits you. Quit the amateur dramatics Gabby and take some responsibility for yourself. Maybe if you focused on what YOU were doing instead of critiquing what other people are doing you’d be a whole lot happier. Also, isn’t it also you that constantly goes on about only watching smaller up and coming YouTubers like you’re some kind of big shot or part of the “Brit crew” give us a break love, lmao

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She’s jealous because she doesn’t get these deals anymore

Or ever has for a matter of fact

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.