Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a living proof that if you're not willing to help yourself, no one will do it for you.

I wonder what is stopping her from seeking another therapist? How can someone live with this victim mentality that long it must be exhausting!

Reactions: 29
In a vlog in 2015, she talks about her mum coming down to scope out the area because she wants to move to Brighton with George. I wonder what stopped them. Can only imagine it was Gobbie’s dad, manipulating Jane into staying.

Reactions: 2
I have massive issues with someone with thousands of followers posting things like that at night which will cause her followers to understandably worry about her.

Im sympathetic to her mental health struggles but I think it’s incredibly selfish and irresponsible to post that online. She should be going to her real friends and family for help
She doesn't have any 'real friends' thats the issue

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Gigi Hadi's apartment redecoration? She could easily be friends with Gabs,they both have terrible taste when it comes to decorating.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Won’t lie to you lads, I use my twitter as an online diary to talk about poor mental health. I find it easier than reaching out directly to my friends and I just do it so I can shout how I’m feeling into the void. However, 1) has this girl heard of content warnings and 2) I have like 100 followers, most of whom I don’t interact with lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Won’t lie to you lads, I use my twitter as an online diary to talk about poor mental health. I find it easier than reaching out directly to my friends and I just do it so I can shout how I’m feeling into the void. However, 1) has this girl heard of content warnings and 2) I have like 100 followers, most of whom I don’t interact with lol
Same😅

Reactions: 1
I sometimes feel bad doing it at 1000 followers and delete what i've written before I post 😂 Don't know how she has the nerve to post it to so many people.

Next time, someone who has her address should call her local police station to get them to do a welfare check 👀

Reactions: 6
There was literally no reason for her to buy this flat in brighton. She hates it. She has no ties to brighton, doesn't do anything and hates that its hot/top floor/has neighbours etc etc. Its not even a good invesrtment because im pretty sure she's reduced the value of it with all the tit shes done to it!
That can’t be right. I distinctly remember Gabz being questioned about why she never went out in London and she agreed, and said it was because ALL her friends lived in Brighton. It’s not like her to lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That can’t be right. I distinctly remember Gabz being questioned about why she never went out in London and she agreed, and said it was because ALL her friends lived in Brighton. It’s not like her to lie...
its funny.. she also said that she never goes out in brighton because all of her friends are in london.. 🤔 what is the truth?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Back in the day, I haven't really watched youtubers apart from a handful and still it became too much to see these clowns in my recommended videos and subscription box all the time. In my opinion, Gabbie has had the worst regression of all the popular-ish British youtubers of that 2014-2016 era. All of them are unbearable but I cannot get over the fact that Gabbie has managed to do literally duck all except becoming a bitter lonely person whose face is slowly becoming a Spitting Image puppet from all the botched work. She is in the worst case of self-denial I've ever seen. She'll of course hate the idea of a genuinely helpful therapy because said kind of therapy will put her in front of a mirror of facts and the reflection will not be flattering. I'm sure the bully therapist whose office she left crying was just asking some basic questions on the first appointment and Gabbie freaked out because how dare anyone question her attitude and her reactions and her behavior when clearly the mean bullies all around her hurting her poor delicate fragile feelings? The trail of ex friends tells it all. Unless she sorts herself out dramatically, she'll be raging "Karen" in a decade or two with a side of crazy.

Reactions: 18
She needs to shut up.

I am working in a stuffy office and CANNOT wait until my hour break to sit in the sun 🌞

Reactions: 13
I used to do it to avoid that conversation afterwards when you're feeling better but the friend is still concerned 😂 like can you pretend those texts didn't happen please??
She used to love her photo albums, she should get into journaling and sticking all of her feelings in there. She can even add in photos of her puppet face to jazz it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
^ I have a feeling she'd still be lying to her journal.
dear diary, i only ate half a melon today so i dont understand why im full. the starbucks doesnt count because it didnt have a nutritional guide on the side. if it mattered it would have one right? sincerely, little miss wants-to-be-thinner

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gobs do one this heat is bloody glorious!! Slither back to your cave and be silent

Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to tweet about how much she hates heat every single time it’s above 25c? WE GET IT. She’s so boring. Wish she’d take her own advice and let people enjoy things

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Gabby blabbing on about cooling pads for pets when she won't even open a window so Nel can get some actual air: 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
She’s depriving poor Nelson of being an actual cat - he can’t go out and explore & hunt :( just stuck inside Gabby’s stinky stuffy flat 😢

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.