Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable then! Look I get it, I really cannot tolerate hot weather either, direct strong sunlight makes me miserable but for an able bodied healthy person, taking a cab for a 10 minute walking distance is crazy to me. She goes out of her way to avoid even the lightest exercise which would do her good mentally. Is she worried about being seen out and about? She might be overweight but literally nobody cares, people are busy living their lives. People point it out because she lies through nher teeth about how she looks and photoshops herself into oblivion. If she's hailing cabs to chain coffee shops just to have some human interaction during a damn pandemic, I don't even know what to say. Get your tit together Gabbie ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She hates summer because she has no friends to do anything with and she can't even wear summer clothes because shes insecure. Its not that she hates summer, she just hates that other people can have fun.
This is spot on. This is the reason she loved lockdown so much and is angry that people are meeting up.

Reactions: 18
My bets on a colonoscopy which is why she won't talk about it!

• Haha
The fact she will literally talk about getting surgery and being in pain but wont name the 'illness' omg.
Honestly would it really be that hard to make up something plausible??? But no, she just doesnt say it at all thinking she's keeping her options open for her next lie.

Reactions: 12
Ok sorry, I know much of this has been said but I just need to get this off my chest... GABBY YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH MONICA!

Monica was super clean and organised, and YOU ARE VERY DIRTY AND NOT AT ALL ORGANISED JUST WEIRD

Monica lost a load of weight and kept it all off

Monica actually had friends and maintained her friendships for a very long time

Monica actually had an active love life

Monica was very energetic and always trying to be her best

Monica had a respectable career and worked hard at something she was passionate about

Gabby, you are Mr Heckles:
- never goes out
- grumpy and rude
- moans about noise neighbours make
- messy and a hoarder
- weird about cats
- wears a dressing gown a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 98
I feel like the rhymes of "erratic, dramatic and psychosomatic" need a place in a title one day

My bets on a colonoscopy which is why she won't talk about it!
I bet she's itching to give more stool samples :sick:

• Haha
Firstly,

Reacting to the pandemic isn't just keyboard activism, put your money where your mouth is "Cabbie". Unbelievable.
CABBIE hahahahahha

Secondly, anyone who’s sharing their thoughts about why Gabbie hates summer/doesn’t have summer SAD... they’re not even just opinions, these are all things she’s said pretty much verbatim in vlogs and in her weight loss/surgery video.

And if she DOES have it (apparently it affects 10% of SAD sufferers, obviously she would be in the mOrE rArE cAtEgOrY), one of the treatments? THERAPY 🤦🏼‍♀️ I really don’t want to discount anyone’s mental health struggle as I know how tit it is to not feel believed, but sis takes anything and uses it to self diagnose purely for a label. It’s like she wants to have all these diagnoses but doesn’t want to do anything about them, it’s such a fixed mindset - “it’s just something I have to live with” kind of attitude.

no witch, get help

sorry for the ramble, I’ve not slept much and sis is hitting a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gabby, you are Mr Heckles:
- never goes out
- grumpy and rude
- moans about noise neighbours make
- messy and a hoarder
- weird about cats
- wears a dressing gown a lot
This is the BEST post ever! I actually cry laughed at this🤣and thank you for saying what we were all thinking when we saw that clip😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t have summer SAD, she just has no friends to enjoy it with.
from 6.18

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She’s such a dictator. I’d love for her to explain her political argument - any political argument - beyond “orange man bad”. Twats like her are the reason politics has become ever more partisan and you’re not allowed to think critically on issues or debate to improve social causes and promote equality, you just swim with the tide of who shouts the loudest.
I can’t stand it when people dictate like this. She is English living in England, what does she know about trump or what he’s doing for America. She 100% does not educate herself or reach out to American followers asking how they feel. She just shouts whatever she thinks makes her look sew sew cool 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit behind but watching her heart to heart vlog — why does she need a 16 piece cutlery set when she lives by herself and has ZERO friends/visitors aside from her own mother !?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Good luck with that Gabby - the NHS website says "The exact cause of SAD isn't fully understood, but it's often linked to reduced exposure to sunlight during the shorter autumn and winter days." That explains why a common recommended treatment is using light therapy to boost seratonin levels.

It's ok to just say that you don't like warmer weather, but then she'd have less to complain about on Twitter.
Well, the nhs should thank her for finding this out, update the offical info, and credit her. She's like a doctor know. Solving SAD, overfeeding cats and painting walls. Wow.

, no doctor would say “nothing showed up on your scans so let’s cut you open and see what’s inside” they would perform a million tests before resorting to surgery to have a poke around.
Does anyone remember Dr Nick Riviera (spl?) From the Simpsons? That's the voice i read that in 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m a bit behind but watching her heart to heart vlog — why does she need a 16 piece cutlery set when she lives by herself and has ZERO friends/visitors aside from her own mother !?
She hopes that Zoe and Hobbie will go round for dinner and bring others

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t have summer SAD, she just has no friends to enjoy it with.
from 6.18
This is so sad to watch knowing what she becomes. She literally says 'the sun is out, it's nice' and also 'I finally have the confidence to show my arms which I didn't have any other summer so I think it will be nice this summer with my friends, i'm looking forward to it'. She just admits that when she looks feels confident and actually has friends that she will enjoy summer. Tbh I get it, if I was her with no friends and constantly unhappy with my weight, I would hate summer too. However, I would never be angry with others for having friends or loving their body, if anything it would push me to lose weight or make friends!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I bet she's itching to give more stool samples :sick:
This is a total aside but my mum used to work as a doctors receptionist in Glasgow and one day a woman came up and put down (with a thud!) a huge tub of Neopolitian ice cream and said "is that enough for a sample hen?" and it was a tub full of tit.

When you mentioned her giving stool samples I imagined her dropping off her samples in a cat litter tray or in her air con unit box! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
This is a total aside but my mum used to work as a doctors receptionist in Glasgow and one day a woman came up and put down (with a thud!) a huge tub of Neopolitian ice cream and said "is that enough for a sample hen?" and it was a tub full of tit.

When you mentioned her giving stool samples I imagined her dropping off her samples in a cat litter tray or in her air con unit box! 😂
She'll even put her details on the outside with her label maker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm late but I watched the latest vlog. Getting a Taxi for a 25 minute walk (I could understand if it was pouring down rain or something) to go to Starbucks. And still preaching about social distancing on Twitter. Someone else maybe who really needed that taxi spot couldn't get it. I also really hope she washed her hands before she left. We're months into this pandemic and for someone so preachy about it, she surely doesn't know you're not supposed to sneeze into your hands! Elbow, Gabs, Elbow.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.