Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cat was pooing blood last year on wet food. Turned out she can’t process grains properly so she’s now on a dry food only diet with a pretty pricey grain free cat food. To get to this point she had quite a few tests plus a scan. Tuna was not mentioned by any of the vets we took her to.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My cat was pooing blood last year on wet food. Turned out she can’t process grains properly so she’s now on a dry food only diet with a pretty pricey grain free cat food. To get to this point she had quite a few tests plus a scan. Tuna was not mentioned by any of the vets we took her to.
Stop being such a hater! Your cat is nothing like King Nellington the Turd!!
P.S sorry to hear about your cat, kudos to you for taking the necessary precautions to make her better :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One of my best friends was 2 years below Gabzella at secondary school and she says to her knowledge she was NEVER bullied... she used to purposely sit on her own at break times & when people did go try to talk to her/ include her she full on ignored them; she said she’s an introvert. Also I wish she’d duck off saying she’s from Sheffield because she’s not she lived in Penistone which is BARNSLEY!!!
Someone has probably already commented this but Penistone :ROFLMAO: 🍆

I also want to add that, especially with bullying, we may never know what goes on behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you message them? I was really curious how she got that sponsorship when it's so obvious she never fed it to Nelly.
Yes I messaged them about Nelly’s tuna and a few other things that have gone on with him. I just thought they should know that she doesn’t really represent a responsible pet owner and their future sponsorships should go to someone who takes care of their cats properly :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
100% agree, my lovely rescue was found to be allergic to ordinary cat food causing near constant vomiting. Following invasive investigation her digestive system and liver were all inflamed and she was put on grain free dry food only (very pricey as you say), she’s a happy and thriving 12 year old now though! Funnily enough the vet never mentioned she could live off tuna every day...

Reactions: 16
Am willing to bet she never took him to the vets for food/digestion issues, let alone with the "pooping blood" problem she states.
Considering she films him in his litter box i'm sure she'd gladly film a vets trip with a nice anecdote about his problem + the treatment and yet... no such footage exists to my knowledge? 🧐

(If anyone has anything that i've missed that shows it, feel free to link/attach below)

Reactions: 14
I can never bring myself to watch her videos anymore but I was bored in the bath having a soak (unlike gobby who would be eating a 3 course meal of pasta) and omg I can’t believe how much she really does photoshop and edit her body/face considering how young her audience is it’s really shocking and not healthy for herself either. View attachment 195541View attachment 195542View attachment 195543
Is she hunch back? Those cut off shoulders do nothing for her!View attachment 195546View attachment 195547
the corner of her jawline that does not look normal perhaps the filler?
It has always baffled me why she bothers editing her photos when she voluntarily vlogs herself looking like this!

Reactions: 23
I was having a bit of a snoop on Gabbys sponsorship info and this shows an estimate of what she’s charging per sponsored post. Her engagement rate is so low it’s laughable there’s people with millions of followers maintaining engagement rates over 15%! Also I can see why she’s advertising cat food it’s hard for her to get a sponsor in the first place and she can’t afford to turn it down.
Oooh interesting. What’s website is that from?

Reactions: 7
George has moved in with his girlfriend already. They only met in person for the first time just over a month ago.

Gobbie is flogging phone cases 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She looks completely different to her Instagram photos. I mean, I don’t care what size she is, but she’s dumb liar.

Reactions: 20
"paint collection" that says it all really

One of my best friends was 2 years below Gabzella at secondary school and she says to her knowledge she was NEVER bullied... she used to purposely sit on her own at break times & when people did go try to talk to her/ include her she full on ignored them; she said she’s an introvert. Also I wish she’d duck off saying she’s from Sheffield because she’s not she lived in Penistone which is BARNSLEY!!!
This really does remind me of a short period in my life (at school) where my mental health got so bad that I just avoided people and considered everyone the 'enemy'. Definitely grew up and worked on my mental health but it seems she's still in this mind set.
I do feel for her in some ways, I really do see aspects of myself in her and the self-esteem problems. But she's not at all helping herself, no one's giving her a shake and helping her out and it looks like she still has that mentality of taking people (and her assumptions of them/theirs of hers) way too seriously. I partly feel like contacting her management tbh (mostly to point out she needs a 'creator' shake more than anything), though I doubt it would go anywhere.

Found something interesting in old folders- it’s a screenshot of an old tweet from 2017, and it is proof she used to call herself something other than her real name. Check out the handle! Also, the infamous black shoes....
1EF9113E-0C9C-4BC4-A798-36A5E2A21C8E.jpeg

Her wall clock and mac clock aren't even on the same time... such a Monica.
We should just call her MORONICA. It’s perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Firmly agree @Celery16 - Nobody would care but she has to try and pretend she's some supermodel.. sadly, candid pics and screenshots don't lie

Thought I should add a clock screenshot for anyone who just saw the thumbnail etc and thought "wait.. but they are in sync?"
Anyone remember the puppet Madame? Gabby’s cheek filler is starting to go down this route...she has botched her face it seems!
A7218D77-5314-4065-B96A-968272E37B4D.jpeg
23D269D2-8F90-4C3C-8DB2-339B44F8847C.jpeg
2775FB64-3D2B-465B-8F70-915F02E633D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Found something interesting in old folders- it’s a screenshot of an old tweet from 2017, and it is proof she used to call herself something other than her real name. Check out the handle! Also, the infamous black shoes....View attachment 195697

We should just call her MORONICA. It’s perfect.
yess !! she changed her name to 'mona' because there was a character called mona on pretty little liars .. she's always been a very odd person

What a sad bleeping life, decorating your flat over and over again, not ever feeling like this is my home, dragging the same picture from room to room, just for a photo, putting make up in ridiculous places and buying unnecessary furniture that will either be used to store said make up, or will be given to her mum.
Usually she makes me mad with her stupidity and jealous/judging nature, but lately I've just been feeling sorry for her. This is no way to live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.