Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her moaning on Twitter is infuriating, and no one is calling her out for it? If I done that my friends would be like dude don't be a bleeping hypocrite. Unfortunately I can't tell her, got blocked months ago for saying no one would comment on how her face being puffed up in her vids if she didn't photoshop it on insta lol

Reactions: 22
why doesn’t this work for meeeeee!!! It makes me sad! It’s night 1 for six weeks of lockdown here in Melbourne, Gabby better do something to keep me entertained!

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely mental. Just posted on insta about how she hates people mentioning cheek filler. CONSTANTLY preaches about how people shouldn’t comment on her appearance/ weight, yet she bangs on about her weight loss and hair journey all the bleeping time. I would advise her to maybe post about other things, but she has duck all else going on.

Reactions: 36
If you eat nothing but bread, cheese and sugar for 25 years, that’s what you look like Gobbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think the scan might be her saying - ooooh pregnancy scan or eptoric
Why does she insist on eating so much pre-made food/ready meals? I would understand if she was busy and had little time to prepare but she could cook something like this up in no time and have all fresh veg. Like the 2 years she lived off itsu frozen gyozas.
Family sized 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate to defend her but I’m Mexican, born and raised, and that is what a homemade quesadilla was for me growing up. The exact same three ingredients I‘ve had literally thousand of times lol, very common in the north. For the first time ever, I can’t say she’s doing something stupid.
Back to the gossip. She makes me sad, just how lonely her life seems (from what she chooses to share) I can’t pay attention to her videos anymore because they’re too depressing.
Siiiiiiiiii!!!!! Another Mexican, Gob is fully international 🤗

Reactions: 2
Now that's a decent hair colouring job! What the hell happened with Gabby's?
A combination of annoying her colourist, refusing to go for more than 2 treatments and having a lotttt of built up colour already there.

Why won't she just buy wigs?

Reactions: 15
unless she starts claiming it’s immaculate conception, I can’t imagine even gabby’s followers believing she’s pregnant
She’d be really caught out for breaking lockdown rules then 😂 although this is the least likely option

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Apologies for having a chiseled face” Oh honey....... who’s gonna tell her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Ok I have 6 pages to catch up but...chiseled face... CHISELED FACE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ok back to it...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Someone called it.. wouldn’t reveal the results
So she lied hahaha there was no scan why did she go on about it for ducking months and then when it comes down to it “it’s too personal” please duck off gabbatron

Reactions: 21
knew it, if it was too personal she wouldn't have spoken about it every day on insta stories and then revealed the specific day she was having her scan, followed by being all like 'scan day!!' on her stories and then telling everyone she'll get the results next week?

I think I believe she had a scan, since she went to enough A&E trips wasting everyone's time to get one booked in probably, but they probably just said there was nothing wrong with her and nothing showed up on the scan. It's definitely munchausens or just psychosomatic symptoms of her poor mental health. But she's so embarrassed to say that the scan showed nothing so it's now 'personal and ongoing'

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.