Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gabbie says in her new vlog that the reason she hasn't filmed during lockdown was because she wasn't wearing any makeup and was feeling gross. First of, I think she has often appeared makeup free in her videos in the past. And then, what was stopping her from putting makeup on to film?

Reactions: 46
The dress in her latest vlog (also the one she's been wearing all the time recently) really emphasizes how much she fucked her boob job. They look so saggy??? Talk about wasted money.

Reactions: 23
Ok. First post. Hi.
Anywho, I was watching her very entertaining vlog (there’s nothing better to do during quarantine) and TELL ME, at the end, THAT HER HAIR IS LIGHTER THAB USUAL. wtf, she looks exactly the same lmao

Reactions: 6
I’m going to take one for the team lads, I’ll post some bullet points from what I’m sure will be a riveting catch-up vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What is her obsession with Starbucks? She lives in Brighton ffs.

Didn’t she tidy the same cupboard just a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 19
All views expressed are my own. Spoiler alert: no mention of her scan ☹

• She’s “working” from Starbucks and is really excited, because at home there are loads of distractions like “chores to be done”. You’d never guess with the state of her flat but ok
  • She’s doing a bit of makeup and talking through it. I’m already bored.
  • She mentions how she used to do intense makeup everyday, and now she doesn’t want to do makeup unless it’s quick and easy. It shocks me to think that she was ever a beauty channel, you’d never guess. Also, I’m very surprised she didn’t post loads of selfies for this segment to prove her point. Is she feeling alright?
  • My word her hair looks awful. Is it just unwashed or is it the poor dye? Is it both? Who knows.
  • For a “simple” makeup look, she’s taking forever. It’s only been 3 minutes, but it feels like a lifetime ago that I started watching this.
  • She’s thinking aloud about wearing masks in Starbucks and whether there will be free seats because it’s a Saturday. She says if she doesn’t get a seat, she’ll be stood in the corner waiting for people to leave. She probably thinks it sounds like she’s being awkward and not wanting to be in peoples way. I think it sounds creepy.
  • Finally finished the makeup. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life. I hope you’re happy.
  • She’s wearing a “Victorian-y” dress. What?
  • The way she says tiered is strange
  • She’s working on some illustrations. I don’t think it counts as “work” if you’re copying another artists work almost identically
  • She goes to Starbucks and then films herself stirring her drink with one hand. It is painful to watch.
  • Oh wow some illustrations! “Let Life Surprise You”. Are you surprised that you’re doing nothing with your life Gabbie?
  • She’s doing a flashback of when she sorted out a bleeping cupboard. Give me strength.
  • Guys I’m struggling to want to watch the last 6 minutes of this, writing these comments is the only thing keeping me going
  • Nothing surprising in her cupboard collection - paint, tools, etc
  • Closeups of her using her label maker.....
  • I’m just thinking, where she decides to put things is really bizarre to me. The other day she put memory cards in a turtle by a mirror, instead of by her desk. Her medication is in the cupboard with all her DIY stuff, instead of the bathroom or kitchen. For someone so “Monica”, her organisation skills confuse me
  • She’s finally showing us how to do the flip screen! I’ve been waiting days for her to show me this!
  • ....she genuinely just showed us how to google something and download it. Are her followers that desperate for attention that they’ll ask her something they could easily do themselves?
  • “I’m going to show you one of my favourite things I have for lunch at the minute” if it’s anything like the clock tutorial, I’m expecting a wrap with just grated cheddar cheese in it
  • OH of course, there’s ham in it too! How could I forget?
  • She’s trying to sing “Into The Unknown” and she sings a really ugly note, comedy gold
  • “I’m trying to sing Into The Unknown which I can’t sing” we love a self aware queen
  • “I’m going to end this vlog here” FINALLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
just watched her new vlog, pretty uneventful, but the only thing that got me is...why is she so different?
it's not even a weight fluctuation thing. her face, eyes, skin all look so different...she's even speaking differently? if you click on her old vlogs it's kind of a shocking transformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her hair is not blonde at all.

Also why is showing us her making a massive tortilla wrap with 1 slice of ham and grated cheese? The extent of her culinary skills are shocking 🤨 also where is the salad? No wonder she has stomach pains.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Also why is showing us her making a massive tortilla wrap with 1 slice of ham and grated cheese? The extent of her culinary skills are shocking 🤨 also where is the salad? No wonder she has stomach pains.
Her salad was the second wrap with cheese and marmite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is anyone going to Starbucks on a Saturday to work? I know England are ahead of things here in Scotland, but that still seems crazy to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
A wrap of cheese and marmite aka gluten, wheat, dairy and yeast - 4 of her supposed "allergies" that she seems to have forgotten :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ironic how gabby had a heart attack about people going to the pub but going to a coffee shop is okay, aside from the fact you can’t properly social distance when smashed it’s essentially the same thing

Reactions: 57
Told you she was clearing out the spare cupboard for Jane! She wants to keep the floor clear in there. For Jane to roll out her camping mat and sleeping bag of course! I really like the way she sorts her medication out and stores it with her paints and screwdrivers, she’s so niche! I’m so boring.. I keep my medication in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Tomorrow I’m going to change my life and put my coffee cups in the bathroom, my tampons in the cutlery drawer so I can sort them into colours and put my earrings in the garden shed. Might also put my fruit in the garage and my socks in the peg basket in the laundry. #aesthetics

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Her hair looks worse than mine did after 4 months of lock-down.

Intense vocal fry going on too, ugh.

Intrigued to what all her daily medication box contains. There's a lot in there.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.