Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know, cheekbones don't disappear when you gain weight. Adele had killer cheekbones when she weighed more, and she still has those cheekbones now that she's lost the weight (in a healthy way Gabby!!) And natural cheekbones definitely don't look like a squirrel with nuts stored away like Gobble's does 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Probably got told she has IBS and her symptoms won't resolve until she changes her diet.
Currently trying to find a new doctor because the news triggered her 💔 1 like = 1 prayer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I’ve never seen a chiselled face look so round

also, the person saying “she’s been so open about surgery”....... yeah, after years of lying about it she opened up...... so honest
Stop telling people what to do Gobby! I’m fed up of it! If you weren’t such an insufferable lying twit, maybe people wouldn’t call you out all the time.

Reactions: 14
Her face is round and she has chubby cheeks exactly like I do. When she lost weight years ago she has no chiselled face, it obviously she has had fillers

Reactions: 17
So she lied hahaha there was no scan why did she go on about it for ducking months and then when it comes down to it “it’s too personal” please duck off gabbatron
personal as in.....you’re eating yourself to death and don’t wanna admit it

Reactions: 15
I reckon she thinks that she actually looks like the facetuned version of herself. Chiselled is one word I wouldn't use to describe her face, to be honest. She looks swollen and much older than she really is (not saying this in a hateful way, although I do think she is really ugly on the inside)
And the tweets... I would be so embarrassed if I were Jane. Knowing that your daughter is deluded and constantly crying for attention on the internet, humiliating your family and talking sh*t about them... I wonder if Gobby will ever realize that the most toxic person in her family is... herself

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone with so much money you’d think she’d be able to get the best of the best. She clearly doesn’t do her research on anything and does 0 maintenance which is why she’s always “botched” and her hair looks so tit :/ not a fan

Reactions: 13
Her emotions are all over the place in her latest video. She seems really down at the end like she’s about to burst out crying

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I spose if you tell people ‘I’ve lost weight’ enough times you begin to believe it yourself

Reactions: 26
As someone who’s lost a tonne of weight myself and fellow egg head, I can confirm your cheekbones do just magically reappear again. I remember looking in the mirror once brushing my teeth and wondering what I did to my cheek cos I had a bruise on it.. then realised it was a shadow and a bit of hollow where my cheeks came out to say hello again, lol. She has also got a bit of an odd jaw bone shape up near her ear which you can see in lots of videos and also she’s talked about a couple of times over the years, she absolutely does face tune the hell out of herself and the rest of her chin and jaw, but I have noticed at times that people have said that part of her face she’s facetuned badly, lol. I really dunno what’s up with her cheeks though, they just look uneven and squashed, doesn’t look like weight loss at all

Reactions: 14
She may have lost weight (although I can’t see it) but chiselled she definitely ain’t!

One word...deluded!

Reactions: 15
I think she probably did lose weight last year, but these last few weeks she looks like she’s put most of it back on.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does she always sound really nervous in her Instagram stories? Especially her adverts, she always sounds so...I can’t think of the right word, off? And in her most recent story where she’s asking for questions for her Q&A. It’s like she’s on the verge of crying any second?!

Reactions: 13
I think she probably did lose weight last year, but these last few weeks she looks like she’s put most of it back on.
And I’m not fat shaming, I don’t care. I’m shaming her because she’s a compulsive liar about everything.

Reactions: 6
As someone who’s lost a tonne of weight myself and fellow egg head, I can confirm your cheekbones do just magically reappear again. I remember looking in the mirror once brushing my teeth and wondering what I did to my cheek cos I had a bruise on it.. then realised it was a shadow and a bit of hollow where my cheeks came out to say hello again, lol. She has also got a bit of an odd jaw bone shape up near her ear which you can see in lots of videos and also she’s talked about a couple of times over the years, she absolutely does face tune the hell out of herself and the rest of her chin and jaw, but I have noticed at times that people have said that part of her face she’s facetuned badly, lol. I really dunno what’s up with her cheeks though, they just look uneven and squashed, doesn’t look like weight loss at all
Sure, this did happen to me too (after a lot of weight though) but she’s never had a chiselled face even at her smallest. Only in photos she had edited even back then. So they certainly won’t be magically popping out at her current size!

Reactions: 11
Sure, this did happen to me too (after a lot of weight though) but she’s never had a chiselled face even at her smallest. Only in photos she had edited even back then. So they certainly won’t be magically popping out at her current size!
Uh huh, that’s what I was saying.. Doesn’t look like weight loss at all. I don’t know much about fillers but one side is bigger than the other! Think she must have found out where Zoe went and got some kind of discount coupon or something, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.