Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
All views expressed are my own. Spoiler alert: no mention of her scan ☹

• She’s “working” from Starbucks and is really excited, because at home there are loads of distractions like “chores to be done”. You’d never guess with the state of her flat but ok
  • She’s doing a bit of makeup and talking through it. I’m already bored.
  • She mentions how she used to do intense makeup everyday, and now she doesn’t want to do makeup unless it’s quick and easy. It shocks me to think that she was ever a beauty channel, you’d never guess. Also, I’m very surprised she didn’t post loads of selfies for this segment to prove her point. Is she feeling alright?
  • My word her hair looks awful. Is it just unwashed or is it the poor dye? Is it both? Who knows.
  • For a “simple” makeup look, she’s taking forever. It’s only been 3 minutes, but it feels like a lifetime ago that I started watching this.
  • She’s thinking aloud about wearing masks in Starbucks and whether there will be free seats because it’s a Saturday. She says if she doesn’t get a seat, she’ll be stood in the corner waiting for people to leave. She probably thinks it sounds like she’s being awkward and not wanting to be in peoples way. I think it sounds creepy.
  • Finally finished the makeup. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life. I hope you’re happy.
  • She’s wearing a “Victorian-y” dress. What?
  • The way she says tiered is strange
  • She’s working on some illustrations. I don’t think it counts as “work” if you’re copying another artists work almost identically
  • She goes to Starbucks and then films herself stirring her drink with one hand. It is painful to watch.
  • Oh wow some illustrations! “Let Life Surprise You”. Are you surprised that you’re doing nothing with your life Gabbie?
  • She’s doing a flashback of when she sorted out a fucking cupboard. Give me strength.
  • Guys I’m struggling to want to watch the last 6 minutes of this, writing these comments is the only thing keeping me going
  • Nothing surprising in her cupboard collection - paint, tools, etc
  • Closeups of her using her label maker.....
  • I’m just thinking, where she decides to put things is really bizarre to me. The other day she put memory cards in a turtle by a mirror, instead of by her desk. Her medication is in the cupboard with all her DIY stuff, instead of the bathroom or kitchen. For someone so “Monica”, her organisation skills confuse me
  • She’s finally showing us how to do the flip screen! I’ve been waiting days for her to show me this!
  • ....she genuinely just showed us how to google something and download it. Are her followers that desperate for attention that they’ll ask her something they could easily do themselves?
  • “I’m going to show you one of my favourite things I have for lunch at the minute” if it’s anything like the clock tutorial, I’m expecting a wrap with just grated cheddar cheese in it
  • OH of course, there’s ham in it too! How could I forget?
  • She’s trying to sing “Into The Unknown” and she sings a really ugly note, comedy gold
  • “I’m trying to sing Into The Unknown which I can’t sing” we love a self aware queen
  • “I’m going to end this vlog here” FINALLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Okay

My guess for her mystery illness is IBS. That technically can’t be seen on scans, blood tests etc, but is more diagnosed by ruling out other things that have similar symptoms but can be seen. She won’t share if it is because it’s not ‘bad’ enough for our Munchy.
The reason why I don’t think she has any illness is because of this, no doctor would say “nothing showed up on your scans so let’s cut you open and see what’s inside” they would perform a million tests before resorting to surgery to have a poke around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Celery16

VIP Member
I’m bored, in bed with tonsillitis, and I’m skimming through her vlogs trying to find the Kit Kat incident. And she’s not giving us anything today, so here’s a few wtf moments so far:

• buys a tumble dryer and has nowhere to put it. Says she’s going to keep it in her bedroom. 31/8/14
  • Why has she got a kids pink black board easel? 1/9/14
  • Says she gets full really really easily and she’s not too sure why. She thinks it’s because she was busy moving and her stomach has shrunk. Asks viewers if that’s normal. ( Not because of your gastric sleeve then Gobbie? ) 7/9/14
  • Gets her mum to drive five hours to ‘sort the Sky men out’. 8/9/14
  • ‘Exercises’ on pink treadmill, fully clothed in fancy blouse.10/9/14
  • Went to Zoe’s, and Niomi was there. Says she felt sad and came home early. Obvs felt awkward and jealous that she didn’t have Zoe’s full attention. 14/9/14
  • Says she’s going home to give her mum a break from funeral stuff. Gets her mum to drive the ten hour round trip. 19/9/14
  • She goes to dinner with Estee and Amelia in London. She has toast and jam whilst they eat normal meals. 26/9/14
  • Zoe’s dad calls her a deaf dickhead at Zoe’s beauty launch party lol. 26/9/14

Need a break now, I’ll see how far I get.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
For anyone just joining the Gobby threads:

- she's afraid to go to Tesco and had a breakdown in her local gravy aisle. She's shaming people for going abroad and to the pub. But she's been "working" in her local Starbucks.

- had a meltdown when her hair transformation didn't make her instantly look like Zoe. Posted zoomed in crying selfies that she "looked ugly" but her hairdresser was going to fix it. Her hairdresser follows her.

- has had mystery pain for about 3 months now. Claims its gallstones but we all know it's just gas. Claims to be in sew sew much pain that she can't record videos. But she's been moving furniture around her flat, painting and going out for Starbucks.

- she had a scan recently and went private to get the results faster. Shortly after her scan, she got a phonecall that there was a delay due to Covid. We're still waiting for her to make up a diagnosis.

- she keeps posting selfies with her sunglasses on her head even though she hates the sun and never goes outside

- she brings ham to her hair appointments to stuff in her gob and stink up the salon

• Haha
  • Heart

creme.egg92

Definitely not gallstones then as she was very happy to talk about that. ‘Personal’ aka ‘I’ve got 50 tonnes of shit backed up in my bowel because of my poor diet and even a box can’t save me now’

• Haha
I hate that she's the type of hypocrite to scream at someone in a shop because they aren't wearing a mask. The reality of it is, those could have a hidden disability or be a victim of domestic abuse where a mask could be triggering for them.
They're among us too.
She isn’t the type of person to scream at someone in a shop, though. She’s a keyboard warrior. She wouldn’t cope with confrontation in real life, she only voices her opinion online because she can simply block/delete anyone who calls her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 71

peagreen

Chatty Member
50B809E3-1479-45D9-87CD-322DD8DF7DBA.png
What like she did when ducking Jane came round for her bday? She’s honestly so full of shit always gets on her high horse!!! She’s the worst for doing this swanning around in starbs but god forbid people go outside to the pub for a pint!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Someone please explain to me why a YouTuber/Instagrammer who’s work is almost entirely DIGITAL needs four metal paperwork sorters to sit in her office, gathering dust?

IT. MAKES. NO. SENSE.

Unless she’s going to use them to keep track of all her lies? You know, type them all up and file them away so she doesn’t keep contradicting herself?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Well she let George come to visit her when he had gone out their household and met his new gf, surely that’s not staying in a social bubble? His new gf must know how problematic Munchy is if she reads here.

Someone needs to ask her why she gets taxis all the time when she could walk. There’s no way I’d be voluntarily getting into a taxi right now during a pandemic.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I’m not going to reply to anyone directly because I am so fucking angry right now at some of the things I’ve read whilst catching up on this thread, but if you seriously think that EDs are something ‘every teenage girl has’ or that issues regarding EDs are specific to a certain body type then you’re completely naïve and ignorant and desperately need to go and educate yourself before speaking on the matter again. What has been said was highly offensive, inconsiderate and outright idiotic.

One of my best friends died in March, she killed herself because of the torment she went through in her own mind every single day due to her ED. She suffered for years, and her family had to bury her at 21 years old because of it. Due to COVID, they were the only ones able to go to her funeral. EDs aren’t a trend, they aren’t something to be taken lightly, and the triggers certainly affect people of ALL sizes, not just overweight people. I’ve read some fucked up stuff on here before but I never thought I’d read anything as outrageous as that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66