Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she always flares her nostrils 😤😤😤
and of course Nellie needs blood tests, probably from all the bleeping tuna she feeds him
If he’s ok, why even post that if not for the attention? God I’m terrified for the day she manages to somehow get hold of a baby, she’ll be one of those parents who feed their kids salt so they’ve got an excuse to take them up A&E

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I actually still can’t come to terms with the fact she thinks her face is chiselled 😫 if that’s true then I’m basically Keira Knightley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
All of her ads are from dead brands can’t imagine them paying that much or her minions actually buying it

Reactions: 21
Why does she says ‘depression medication’ instead of anti depressants?
i’m just catching up and going to reply to this before I forget, sorry if someone has already mentioned this

its not just because she’s an idiot, she says “depression medication” because she wants to be able to talk about depression specifically. Antidepressants can be used for different things. She’s highlighting the disorder, not the medication. Any excuse to talk about her many illnesses

2. I didn't watch the AD all the way, (busy taking care of my child) but I saw she used the word incredible again. Pick up a thesaurus, please!
This irritates me too! “So cute”, “incredible”, “so nice”, “so good”

In school I was taught to avoid using the word “very” to describe something. “Very big” could be massive, enormous, gigantic, huge. She sounds like she needs primary school grammar lessons 🙄 Maybe if sis stopped bragging about not reading and picked up a book for once in her life...

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just seen her insta stories lol. How cringe is it when she starts smiling at her own reflection 😂
She really looks like someone, I’m not sure who, I just can’t put my finger on it. For someone with self image issues, she clearly rates herself. Forever eyefucking herself, pulling stupid faces and being smug, yeah ok, luv 🤢

If she could, she would lick her own hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really looks like someone, I’m not sure who, I just can’t put my finger on it. For someone with self image issues, she clearly rates herself. Forever eyefucking herself, pulling stupid faces and being smug, yeah ok, luv 🤢

If she could, she would lick her own hole.
If he’s ok, why even post that if not for the attention? God I’m terrified for the day she manages to somehow get hold of a baby, she’ll be one of those parents who feed their kids salt so they’ve got an excuse to take them up A&E
Would fit in with the Beverly Allit case wouldnt it. Also feeding Nellie cheeewwna to hopefully make him ill so she gets attention. It’s like she’s now using Nellie To replace her own imaginary illness. Whens his scan booked in for do you think? 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Nellie 😩 the doctors have let her down by telling her there’s nothing wrong with her so now it’s time to use the cat for some attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Nellie 😩 the doctors have let her down by telling her there’s nothing wrong with her so now it’s time to use the cat for some attention!
She'll be depop-ing the air con unit before the summer is out, claiming it's harming him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate this brand and their marketing so much. Here in Hungary literally every second influencer advertise it, usually with a discount code of 50% off, I would never consider buying their products, even if they were good 🤢
Hey fellow Hungarian , what a *nIeChE* place to run into each other lol

They are the worst, you can really tell she'll take anything and everything to get ££
Where are the days she got actual reputable brands to collab with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Haven’t been here in a week or 2, can’t possibly beeeear to go back and read through the pages I’ve missed cause I know it’ll just be the same old tit!

And I return right where she’s moaning about ignorant friends (again) - and seeing as the only friends she ever mentions are Jemma, Lucy and Hannah - at least 2 of them are being called out right now 🙈🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What friends though?
How to make (and keep, importantly) good friendships? Stop tweeting rubbish like this, and take it up privately with whoever this is about. Acknowledge that other people's lives don't revolve around you, this is a horrible/worrying time for most people and everyone has their own issues going on so ~ just be kind ~ People might have forgotten or might assume you're okay if you haven't specifically told them there's anything wrong - especially when you cry wolf about being unwell so frequently. I would be put right off a friend if they kept tweeted attention seeking rubbish like this and didn't just come to me directly if there's a problem!

Reactions: 48
Wow she tweets like a toxic 16y/o wanting attention
I think because probably, underneath everything else, all she wants is attention. Either negative or positive. All this calling people out on twitter and aliening herself is a kind of self sabotage and 'self-punishment' which is very common in people with depression.

I do feel really horrible for her with things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.