Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when people say fat people are a drain on the NHS.

Extra doctors appointments? Honey I barely go. Such a drain.
Sadly, overweight people DO cost the NHS more.

It is estimated that the NHS spent £6.1 billion on overweight and obesity-related ill-health in 2014 to 2015.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...h-matters-obesity-and-the-food-environment--2

I can imagine that a lot of Gabbie's ongoing issues with her health stem from her being morbidly obese when younger, and having had weight loss surgery. All could have been prevented with better nutrition from a young age. Her parents presumably enabled her weight gain when she was living with them (or at the very least, didn't intervene when needed).

Reactions: 14
Oh you poor girl. Don't overdo it. Make sure you have another 3 month break after uploading it - we don't want you to become overworked :cry:

ETA: That jawline... about as sharp as a jaffa cake.
Hmm wonder what brand deal she’s got that’s due tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sadly, overweight people DO cost the NHS more.

It is estimated that the NHS spent £6.1 billion on overweight and obesity-related ill-health in 2014 to 2015.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...h-matters-obesity-and-the-food-environment--2

I can imagine that a lot of Gabbie's ongoing issues with her health stem from her being morbidly obese when younger, and having had weight loss surgery. All could have been prevented with better nutrition from a young age. Her parents presumably enabled her weight gain when she was living with them (or at the very least, didn't intervene when needed).
Gabbys only “ongoing health issue” is Münchausen syndrome, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this girl physically, she needs a therapist that’s all.

Reactions: 13
Gabby your west end career is never going to happen, stop trying to make it happen!
Very nasal. Not westend material.

She’s got such a childlike mindset, she still genuinely believes she’s gonna be “discovered” like a crappy teen movie just by posting her untalented warbling on Instagram.

This is the sort of tit people do when they’re 13, not 26. Reminds me of when my friend and I, aged 13, walked past a model recruitment stand in Topshop several times hoping they’d say “oh my god, what beauties! We must sign you now” 😂 properly CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Gabby your west end career is never going to happen, stop trying to make it happen!
WHY DID THIS TICKLE ME

seriously that’s hilarious, comedy gold.

I’ve been having singing lessons and have been learning a song from wicked, can’t wait to see how well I’m doing compared to the queen x

Reactions: 12
Gob you are singing Frozen 2 in the wrong key & your head voice is nasal & reedy 💁🏻‍♀️ love someone who was trained to sing for 10+ years 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah okay. But it’s the truth. Does anyone besides a small minority actually enjoy working out? No, the rest of us just do what needs to be done to respect our bodies, care for ourselves and be healthy. There is undoubtedly a fat mentality (at least in my experience and those around me) that love to jump on excuses for being overweight (trust me, giving up the lie of “oh well I’m half south American so I’m supposed to be a bit softer/ have curves / ‘ white side is also fat, it’s just genetics”

no baby girl, its laziness, an unwillingness to educate, and taking the easy, fun, comfortable route That leads to being And staying overweight/fat.

it is hard to accept but it’s the truth = CICO =
Also, YOU ARE NOT BORN FAT (unless you have a mother who has neglected you while you are in the womb, - there is a ted talk about being a fat kid and the ‘norm’ it sets your body up for. Thanks mum. ) it is something that can be changed. Again, I always feel for overweight kids 🙋🏻‍♀️ I was one. And that is on my parents for failing in multiple ways. But as an adult myself it is my responsibility to look after, care for and respect my body. And any other overweight adult to be responsible for their own health.

Also if you live somewhere with the likes of NHS and Medicare and use those, You can be damned sure it’s any tax payers business if their money is going to extra doctor appointments that can be curbed if you could take responsibility and look after your damned self.
Love being a drain on the NHS 🙄🙄 I’m only overweight from meds that keep me a functioning person. I have various chronic illnesses & autoimmune diseases. I’ve gained 5 stone in 1 year. I haven’t eaten myself to this point. Don’t generalise, you don’t know what some people are dealing with!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Can you all stop arguing about pointless crap and be united on our gobble gossip? I thought this was a fun place and you gals are really piping on about who is wasting the NHS resources 😳 not the time or the place ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 123
She is not a singer, much as she'd like to be. As others have said, she's nasal and can stay just about in the realms of Imitation Disney Princess until belt is required, then she's useless. Her voice is weak and she can't portray emotion using it. Basically she's pretending to sing, not singing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This vlog will be about 12 mins long, 6 of that will be how to set your background to a clock on your iMac and the other 6 an ad of something she’s never used before. Don’t waste your or our time gobby, just get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is not a singer, much as she'd like to be. As others have said, she's nasal and can stay just about in the realms of Imitation Disney Princess until belt is required, then she's useless. Her voice is weak and she can't portray emotion using it. Basically she's pretending to sing, not singing.
I thought this especially about her cover of Leave Me Lonely! If you listen to the real song particularly the parts by Macy Gray, who I’m usually not that taken by but has a real depth to her voice, then compare it to Gabby’s weak ass cover...yikes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.