Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby you are BORING you’re not the only person that gets effected by the hot weather. But your dumb ass decided to buy a top floor flat in Brighton and wonder why it’s hot 🙄🙄🙄
I remember when she said that she’ll stop moaning about the heat once she gets her aircon 😩 also it’s a HEATWAVE like does she seriously not understand what that means?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I remember when she said that she’ll stop moaning about the heat once she gets her aircon 😩 also it’s a HEATWAVE like does she seriously not understand what that means?
What happened to that air con unit she bought?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally same, my lip fillers fully dissolved after a year
I'm sorry I just need to correct you here. Lip filler doesn't dissolve on it's own. It moves into other areas of your face. If a dentist takes an xray of your head they might be able to see where the filler has migrated to but, it doesn't dissolve. That filler will stay with you forever.

I just wanted to clarify that because I see this misconception all the time and it's not right.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When you say munchie, you mean Munchhausen, right? The personality disorder where you fake being ill or something. She always struck me as someone with hypochondria instead though. So she worries she is sick when she isn't, but doesn't necessarily fake it. Tbf I don't really watch all her videos so maybe she is an illness faker. She does seem to be very all over the place in her moods and behavior, constantly up and down, as if borderline, so it does make one wonder...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry I just need to correct you here. Lip filler doesn't dissolve on it's own. It moves into other areas of your face. If a dentist takes an xray of your head they might be able to see where the filler has migrated to but, it doesn't dissolve. That filler will stay with you forever.

I just wanted to clarify that because I see this misconception all the time and it's not right.
Sorry I meant MRI not xray :sleep: long day at work...

Reactions: 2
Don’t feel sorry for Jane. Jane has a voice and a mind of her own, it’s her own doing that’s she’s enabled Gobz to be this way!

Reactions: 18
Why didn't she just buy a house with a garden?? I really can't see her staying there for more than 2 years. After her kitchen is done she'll have nothing to do and will have to reinventate herself for the 20th time

Reactions: 21
Do you know what annoys me? She posts all these tweets about feeling down etc and loads of people take the time to reply to her wishing her well or saying they feel the same yet she doesn’t bother to reply to anyone. I guess all she wants is the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There was literally no reason for her to buy this flat in brighton. She hates it. She has no ties to brighton, doesn't do anything and hates that its hot/top floor/has neighbours etc etc. Its not even a good invesrtment because im pretty sure she's reduced the value of it with all the tit shes done to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you know what annoys me? She posts all these tweets about feeling down etc and loads of people take the time to reply to her wishing her well or saying they feel the same yet she doesn’t bother to reply to anyone. I guess all she wants is the attention
She probably just wants to distract from lack of scan results.
I know that sounds horrible, and I know what depression feels like, but she only ever posts things like that when she’s been caught out lying ( scan results, at least two obvious photoshopped pictures in the last week ). It’s a recurring pattern of behaviour. When she fucks up, she manipulates to gain sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 21

Isn’t filler generally HA these days? How can xrays find a substance which also naturally occurs in your body?

Reactions: 3
She clearly gets nice dms too but she won’t reply to those people and she will only see the negativity.

See she gets people being nice to her in her replies to her stupid attention seeking tweets and doesn’t say anything back but guarantee if someone said anything she considered sew sew mean then she would be replying to them.

Just watched that open letter to Gabby video and I feel so sad for that woman. Unfortunately, Gabby will never ever be accountable for her actions and admit that she might have hurt people’s feelings. She would much rather block the person and push it to the back of her mind and forget about it. I would have so much more respect for Gabby if she could just act like a normal person and say “I’m really sorry for what I said, I should have edited it out, I should be more sensitive to other people, I’ll learn from this and be better next time”.
She wants the whole world to tiptoe around her and always be sensitive to her issues (pleeease don’t ask me about my toxic relationship guys, it’s sew sew personal / please don’t expect me to talk about my weight loss journey now after I’ve made an insta account and filmed 40000 what I eat in a day vids) yet she can’t give others the same courtesy.
She really is a YouTuber that I cannot stand.
I don’t know if I’m PMS-ing, but that video made me cry. She was so, so vulnerable and I could just feel how difficult it was for her to share all that. Gabby is a toxic human. She’s judgmental, she’s uninformed and lacks any sort of self-awareness. I honestly think Gabby refuses therapy because she’s afraid to confront how horrible of a person she’s become (and Jane just lets her). She’s more than happy to sit at home with her cat, publicly shaming people on Twitter or YouTube because she’s just so insecure about her own issues and refuses to accept that what she does is meaningless.

Reactions: 11
I have massive issues with someone with thousands of followers posting things like that at night which will cause her followers to understandably worry about her.

Im sympathetic to her mental health struggles but I think it’s incredibly selfish and irresponsible to post that online. She should be going to her real friends and family for help

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 24
How have I only just clocked that she’s called munchie because of suspected munchausen and not because she munches on ham hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Anyone else surprised she openly admits she loves Friends? Thought it would be too ~mainstream~ for her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have massive issues with someone with thousands of followers posting things like that at night which will cause her followers to understandably worry about her.

Im sympathetic to her mental health struggles but I think it’s incredibly selfish and irresponsible to post that online. She should be going to her real friends and family for help
what friends? lol
I have a few mental illnesses, yay go me, so I definitely empathise, but whether she’s faking it or not, she’ll tweet things like that for attention. she has no interest in seeking help, she doesn’t want to put in the effort to recover. that’s why her first therapy appointment went badly. she wants to be mollycoddled and have someone click away her problems immediately, instead of recognising her flaws and unhealthy coping methods, etc. she enjoys the attention and having her minions simper and possibly making Slave Jane feel bad.

Here’s a thought Gabby.. maybe while you’re lying there feeling like your mental health is declining you could think “I cannot handle this anymore, I don’t want to live this way, it’s time for me to get some help, I’m not sure I can help myself now” and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!! If you’ve got enough in you to get on the internet and tweet it, then you have enough fight in you to get some help. You have the means to get yourself into a private therapist straight away. Do it. Now. Stop relying on your teenage viewers to feel sorry for you and stop calling your mum, she’s not responsible for your health anymore, you’re a grown arse adult that will never thrive until you cut the co-dependency out. Watch your relationship change from a friend you enjoy catching up with and telling about your life rather than a “mummy help me, can you wipe my bum, tell me I’m ALWAYS right, call the doctor for me and drive me everywhere!” And guaranteed, it’ll be worth it in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.