Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how bad her hair looks. She is beyond deluded if she thinks thay even looks close to Blonde 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I can't get over how bad her hair looks. She is beyond deluded if she thinks thay even looks close to Blonde 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also her saying in the video about that peach phone case being her 'current colour palette', followed by "as you can see, my hair is warm toned" which gave me a good laugh since she went in wanting cool tones!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she went and bought a BIGGER DRILL because the shelves wouldn’t screw in the wall and then it still didn’t work as ‘the wall was too strong’ 😂😂😂

she tweeted this then deleted it and tweeted again slightly different. I’m sure Americans are grateful you don’t live there Gobby considering you make fun of their accent all the time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she went and bought a BIGGER DRILL because the shelves wouldn’t screw in the wall and then it still didn’t work as ‘the wall was too strong’ 😂😂😂

she tweeted this then deleted it and tweeted again slightly different. I’m sure Americans are grateful you don’t live there Gobby considering you make fun of their accent all the time.
Imagine being allergic to capitals in the right place except to type "SO HAPPY" and "USA". I'm sorry, but the way she types is stupid and makes her look exactly that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She could probably be the next president with her values etc. Trump supporters would love her!
Constant lies. When people call her out on her lies it'd be "fake news" and of course her refusing to tip people who do low paying jobs because "they chose to do that job"
Then again
"Guise, i'm not loving the white house. I just hate this desk and desk chair and there's no proper place for Nelly's poo tray. I need to see where he is at all times and what if he gets out? Don't even get me started on their paint choices"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could probably be the next president with her values etc. Trump supporters would love her!
Constant lies. When people call her out on her lies it'd be "fake news" and of course her refusing to tip people who do low paying jobs because "they chose to do that job"
Then again
"Guise, i'm not loving the white house. I just hate this desk and desk chair and there's no proper place for Nelly's poo tray. I need to see where he is at all times and what if he gets out? Don't even get me started on their paint choices"
"I'm sew sew niche and quirky that I'm doing a reno and turning the White House into the Pink House! I'd like to thank Skillshare for being my only sponsor throughout my campaign (shut UP Jane I don't care if you did all the work, don't make me throw this 5 day old bolognese on your head)"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Then again
Her new hair colour is quite similar to Trump’s. They could be twins when Gabz puts on her fake tan (complete with dribble stains around her mouth).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The girl is obsessed with American culture, she only watches American shows, she obsessed over the way they speak, she loves American stores, but at the same time is constantly insulting her American followers, probably because she wants to move there so bad and they took one look at her and was like NOPE!

Reactions: 13
Her banging on about keeping the drawers for kids makes me so sad. So you'll put the effort in to think about the bloody decor for your hypothetical childs bedroom but not into actually finding someone to actually HAVE kids with??

*I hope its clear that this is zero shade on single mums/having kids at the right time/having kids at all... just shade on bloody Gabby.**
** Only mentioning this because the fighting on threads round here lately has been WILD

Reactions: 29
Just listened to that clip of her singing wicked.
Is it just me or does her voice sound really tight? Sounds like she's struggling to me 🤷‍♀️

Agree about panto being too good for gobble. My godfather runs a major theatre group and works bloody hard and the cast still have to be able to sing/dance/act and have talents!
And entertain! Get the audience behind you, as a child i loved panto, so you need to keep the children engaged without boring the adults. Not easy.

I think
Omg what 26 year old is spending £350 on a mirror?! I'm 26 and I do like that mirror but I could never justify that amount for a bloody mirror 😱 I would rather use that money for a weekend away!

From her down bar links ...
Do we think she gets a press discount? Also gabby has never planned a weekend away. She waits to be invited, instead of making it happen she could try to befriend georges gf and plan a gals weekend away in the future.

George has flown the family nest!?! And is loosing his V status before gabby!! Woah.

Reactions: 6
“As messed up as our government is” the one you voted for you absolute moron
Has she admitted to voting Tory? I’ve seen it mentioned on the threads before but just wanted to know where she said it?

Weird that her and Alfie didn’t get on, him being (not) a Tory too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she admitted to voting Tory? I’ve seen it mentioned on the threads before but just wanted to know where she said it?

Weird that her and Alfie didn’t get on, him being (not) a Tory too.
I haven’t got the evidence to hand - might be on a different forum - don’t think she’s admitted it but liked/tweeted things that made it clear. Hopefully someone else can clarify!

Reactions: 7
How do we know George has moved in with his girlfriend???
She said in her vlog that when he went down there it was to collect some furniture she was giving him as they're moving in together :giggle:
Now she has gifted him a piece of furniture (or more?) she'll be talking about it every Christmas and birthday "I would have got you something else but I already gave you xyz which was worth £££"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Problems in America are "absolutely insane compared to anywhere else". Does she know what's happening across the world right now? I mean, it's a reach to imagine she even knows what's going on in her own country right now.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.