Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intrigued to what all her daily medication box contains. There's a lot in there.
There was 3 boxes of Piriteze in the basket and previously she had an off the shelf (yes, not even OTC, just one you can pick up with your groceries) box of iron tablets because you know... sew horrendously anemic guise
Probably has some pain as stated and then a PPI for heartburn now her scans are very obviously clear. She'll also have a calcium & vit d combined supplement due to WLS

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
What is her obsession with Starbucks? She lives in Brighton ffs.
She's the adventurous Explorer type who would go on an romantic holiday to italy and insist on trying every Starbucks and McDonalds there. Cultured, refined and poised.

Sophie carter is the woman who met a lindley online and moved in together within a few months. Ofc shes revelling in tattlea attention, loves reading the people think she looks like zoella, hates people laughing at hee boyfriend etc good luck with tour 28 year virgin bf who's never lived away from home or with anyone besides his family love. I'm sure that will go smoothly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks so much for your commentary, genuinely very fascinating and helpful!

Just leaving this old video on the thread again... maybe you can tell us your thoughts after watching it?

Hmm ok this is definitely what I was referencing before in terms of that protruding cheek shape. I'm going to look at a few videos of her after the date in that video you've sent. I'll be back.

The shape of the right cheek protrudes more naturally however (if I can count the clips from the bottom video as her natural face), the same thing happened in a vlog from 31st of October 2017. She has less fat on the right hand side of her face (viewers perspective) which I am also seeing in the video you've sent. She has a very assymetrical face and her vermilion border has completely blown out which is a common side effect of lip filler :censored: I very much doubt in the video from October 2017 she has filler as the practitioner would never leave somebody that lopsided.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Someone who hasn't had their youtube commenting blocked please ask about the scan?

Reactions: 4
Why has she named her new video "I'm back"? She never left the internet? She reminds us every day how stupid she is on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Someone who hasn't had their youtube commenting blocked please ask about the scan?
someone did ask, and I replied 🤣

also, why does she leave shots like this (pic 2) when she facetunes her pics to fuckery? and Gab, you’re correct, your nails do look like cheese slices 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I corrected myself after my initial post to say 'MRI'. A MRI can detect where filler has migrated too. Sometimes decades after it has initially been administered. There is a stark difference on an MRI between fat and HA filler.

You will hear patients coming back again and again saying that the filler has 'dissolved' when actually it has just migrated. It's why patients faces change considerably and sometimes move 'outwards' after decades of treatment. The only way to fix this is to administer Hyaluronidase but even then, without an MRI to pinpoint the location of the migrated filler, it's not a catch all and the patient is likely to live with the effects of filler longterm which sometimes means a disfigured face depending on the amount of filler administered over the years.

I would just like to warm everyone on this thread that having filler should be done by a doctor & should be treated with the same thought process and weight as though it is a permanent change. It should not be administered by someone who has completed an 'Advanced Course' in Cosmetic Injection alone.

The best example of bad filler is an account on Instagram called, 'dervfilla'. This is the perfect example of a midwife who has picked up a course in cosmetic injection due to being greedy and obviously doesn't know how to administer it correctly nor tell the patient when they have had enough. I have reversed some of her work in the past 18 months.

Wow what an interesting read! Are u from ni? I actually follow dervfilla if it’s the same girl and liked some of her work but I’m looking at it in a different way now

Reactions: 2
I've had a look at this video which is after the time when there is speculation she has had cheek filler and I still don't think she has had it administered. This is because;

1. The two sides of her cheeks and the contours aren't symmetrical. The right side of her face (viewers perspective) has a harsher contour compared to the left. This would never be purposefully administered in such a manner (as symmetry = traditional beauty standards) and therefore I think this is natural.
2. The cheeks do not protrude when she's smiling in moving video which is a tell tale sign.
3. The contour is light in the days after the video & usually, due to the body pulling water into the injected as an effect of having HA filler administered, I would expect the results to be very prominent in the days post administration.
4. When filler is administered into the cheek the should aim to 'balance' out the features. So when filler is administered to the cheeks some should also be added to the jaw to balance out the added volume and to avoid the patient from becoming diamond shaped. Due to Gabbie being overweight she doesn't have a prominent jaw line and that's also making me think cheek filler hasn't been administered.

I'm sorry I'm not giving the answers some people may want but I want to be honest (and also a little educational) :)

Reactions: 23
Hmm ok this is definitely what I was referencing before in terms of that protruding cheek shape. I'm going to look at a few videos of her after the date in that video you've sent. I'll be back.

The shape of the right cheek protrudes more naturally however (if I can count the clips from the bottom video as her natural face), the same thing happened in a vlog from 31st of October 2017. She has less fat on the right hand side of her face (viewers perspective) which I am also seeing in the video you've sent. She has a very assymetrical face and her vermilion border has completely blown out which is a common side effect of lip filler :censored: I very much doubt in the video from October 2017 she has filler as the practitioner would never leave somebody that lopsided.
Thanks! So interesting to read an expert perspective.

I’ve always thought that fillers usually end up looking horrible, and now I can vocalise a bit more why that happens from learning via your excellent posts!

I'm sorry I'm not giving the answers some people may want but I want to be honest (and also a little educational) :)
Nooo, not at all! I want the truth and I definitely want the education!

I think one of the main reasons people have speculated on her getting injectibles beyond the admitted lip fillers is her photoshopping her own selfies. It just causes so much confusion and shock when you see her on video vs her Instagram. Also there’s the fact that she lied for years about weight loss surgery - I suppose we just expect her to be lying about every procedure because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So...her important, busy work is drawing little designs? She goes to Starbucks to work on that? Is she actually selling them or she practicing? Because she makes it sound like she's going to be one of those career-oriented people who actually have a proper job and go to Starbucks to coolly drink their coffee as they do something actually important; she's literally going there to draw some pictures?
Baffling.
Also the whole her labelling everything shows how bored she is. It's not really that niche or cute to have a load of labels on everything you own when you're perfectly capable of understanding what something is. She must be so bored in her flat to just be doing that all day, in between turning her kitchen into her new bedroom and getting the drill out.

Reactions: 28
Gobby: Creates a home office
Also Gobby: Goes to do her work in Starbucks during a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I'm from Ireland but I was sent two clients from her for corrective treatment and I have 1 other in my calendar for corrective treatment from another practitioner in Belfast. Look at dervfillas photos for the 4th of July. Horrific. Have a look at the 'shelf' on the top lip where the filler is administered in nearly all of her cases.
Oh wow!! The 2nd pic from that date is so bad! I’ve noticed the ‘shelf’ before but I think I just thought it was part of the filler look. It’s good to have a different view from someone who knows what they’re talking about!

Reactions: 5
All views expressed are my own. Spoiler alert: no mention of her scan ☹

• She’s “working” from Starbucks and is really excited, because at home there are loads of distractions like “chores to be done”. You’d never guess with the state of her flat but ok
  • She’s doing a bit of makeup and talking through it. I’m already bored.
  • She mentions how she used to do intense makeup everyday, and now she doesn’t want to do makeup unless it’s quick and easy. It shocks me to think that she was ever a beauty channel, you’d never guess. Also, I’m very surprised she didn’t post loads of selfies for this segment to prove her point. Is she feeling alright?
  • My word her hair looks awful. Is it just unwashed or is it the poor dye? Is it both? Who knows.
  • For a “simple” makeup look, she’s taking forever. It’s only been 3 minutes, but it feels like a lifetime ago that I started watching this.
  • She’s thinking aloud about wearing masks in Starbucks and whether there will be free seats because it’s a Saturday. She says if she doesn’t get a seat, she’ll be stood in the corner waiting for people to leave. She probably thinks it sounds like she’s being awkward and not wanting to be in peoples way. I think it sounds creepy.
  • Finally finished the makeup. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life. I hope you’re happy.
  • She’s wearing a “Victorian-y” dress. What?
  • The way she says tiered is strange
  • She’s working on some illustrations. I don’t think it counts as “work” if you’re copying another artists work almost identically
  • She goes to Starbucks and then films herself stirring her drink with one hand. It is painful to watch.
  • Oh wow some illustrations! “Let Life Surprise You”. Are you surprised that you’re doing nothing with your life Gabbie?
  • She’s doing a flashback of when she sorted out a bleeping cupboard. Give me strength.
  • Guys I’m struggling to want to watch the last 6 minutes of this, writing these comments is the only thing keeping me going
  • Nothing surprising in her cupboard collection - paint, tools, etc
  • Closeups of her using her label maker.....
  • I’m just thinking, where she decides to put things is really bizarre to me. The other day she put memory cards in a turtle by a mirror, instead of by her desk. Her medication is in the cupboard with all her DIY stuff, instead of the bathroom or kitchen. For someone so “Monica”, her organisation skills confuse me
  • She’s finally showing us how to do the flip screen! I’ve been waiting days for her to show me this!
  • ....she genuinely just showed us how to google something and download it. Are her followers that desperate for attention that they’ll ask her something they could easily do themselves?
  • “I’m going to show you one of my favourite things I have for lunch at the minute” if it’s anything like the clock tutorial, I’m expecting a wrap with just grated cheddar cheese in it
  • OH of course, there’s ham in it too! How could I forget?
  • She’s trying to sing “Into The Unknown” and she sings a really ugly note, comedy gold
  • “I’m trying to sing Into The Unknown which I can’t sing” we love a self aware queen
  • “I’m going to end this vlog here” FINALLY
Thank you for watching this for us, I don’t know if I’m so tired I’ve become delirious or what but when you wrote about her standing in the corner and it being creepy I could not stop laughing, the imagery of gabby lurking in a corner watching people eat and have social interactions was perfect!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's see how long this stays up?
Personally I think I may get lighter hair at the front if it makes me look like I've had cheek fillers!😂

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 19.23.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm from Ireland but I was sent two clients from her for corrective treatment and I have 1 other in my calendar for corrective treatment from another practitioner in Belfast. Look at dervfillas photos for the 4th of July. Horrific. Have a look at the 'shelf' on the top lip where the filler is administered in nearly all of her cases.
Is it corrective treatment you've done on Zoe Sugg? You said on another thread you've worked with her over the years.

Reactions: 3
So what part was the "catching up"? The cupboard sorting? Jesus duck get off the internet and get a bleeping life Munchy

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.