Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have “Tarzan and Jane“ somewhere in the New thread title please? 😂

“Tarzan and Jane, no more pain, moaning about the weather again”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Problem is, she’s always ‘fancied a change’, constantly changing her hair, her appearance through surgery and procedures, moving every year, redecorating every week. She’s been fancying a change for years, and yet she’s somehow still stuck in the same place emotionally and mentally.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Problem is, she’s always ‘fancied a change’, constantly changing her hair, her appearance through surgery and procedures, moving every year, redecorating every week. She’s been fancying a change for years, and yet she’s somehow still stuck in the same place emotionally and mentally.
Oh? Isn't opening a fresh can of f&b change enough for Gabby? She seems to think so since she makes it into a whole video.

Reactions: 8
“New places to go” implying she would be seen anywhere other than on the toilet/box or at Starbucks

• Haha
Seems like every problem she has is completely solvable but she chooses not to and would rather feel sorry for herself instead

This is exactly it. I've worked with people like this in the past and it's so draining 🙈 offer them all the solutions in the world to any problem but just quite happy to continue moaning about the problem rather than try to sort it. My least favourite trait in humans 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She believes burned all her bridges already, so she want's to go somewhere else and burn s'more.
(funny how she all the time believes her problems are product of her environment, or someone else's fault...)
I cannot imagine a coherent person wanting to befriend her, literally no one. (well maybe the ones that don't follow her socials)

Reactions: 11
I don’t think I could handle her living in Canada 😭 I’m Canadian and she’d say some stupid bs that would drive me over the edge

Why the duck did she buy that flat? If she was still renting, she’d just move again, like she always has done when she feels like this. SHE NEVER LEARNS.

• Heart
Why the duck did she buy that flat? If she was still renting, she’d just move again, like she always has done when she feels like this. SHE NEVER LEARNS.
She panic bought a flat she hates just because other youtubers (Hannah, Lucy) were buying their own properties and Gabby has such a superiority complex that she couldn't stand the thought of people with less of a following than her getting on the property ladder before her.
Joke's on her since Hannah is earning an income from her property through rent, and Lucy is living in her cosy little house in London with her long term partner.

Reactions: 37
are either of you responsible for previous thread title “nice one gabby, that singing made my baby cry”
Nope. I have a newborn who I just managed to get to sleep after a huge colic episode again. I thought I'd catch up and oh my god it was so obnoxious. I understand how annoyed the other person who made the previous thread title was now though 😂

• Heart
Thy is a post I’d make on Facebook when I was like 14 looking for attention 😂 she actually makes me cringe so much
She didn't get enough attention so of course this has been deleted. She's such a loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s a thought Gabby... you’re young and financially stable (lol), with no friends at all, sublet your flat and go explore then! Whoever said all of her problems are totally fixable is right, lol. She reminds me of this old lady I used to work with, one time I walked into the staff room, nobody was sitting at the table at all and she literally sighed at loud and goes “I always have to sit in the corner” ummm love.. you had the whole staff room to yourself and you’re sitting at a round table! Another day I was in the staff first and she walked in, I asked her how her day was and she said to me “I’m sick of getting to work too early, there’s no traffic!” So I looked at her and said “Why don’t you leave a bit later or go and get a hot chocolate or something from the cafe on the corner?” Her reply “No, then I might get stuck in traffic” I used to dread working shifts with her, she was a miserable old goat for no reason at all, lol. Used to make me want to slap her!! People like that are so frustrating

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here’s a thought Gabby... you’re young and financially stable (lol), with no friends at all, sublet your flat and go explore then!
I was literally just about to say this, why doesn't she rent her flat out and go off to Germany or whatever? Not sure Germany would be for her though...let's face it, she wouldn't bother to learn any German and would expect everyone to speak English to her. In my experience in Germany they don't take kindly to this and do expect you to make an effort with the language (which personally I really liked as part of the living abroad experience, it's quite annoying if you're learning a language and go to a country that speaks it and everyone just speaks English to you so you don't practice) but I'm sure this would be sew mean and sew bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gabulous Ltd, Lolol.
It’s honestly depressing to look at the company’s accounts... the amount of money she makes from posting occasional videos of her painting the same wall for the 10th time is actually nuts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Here’s a thought Gabby... you’re young and financially stable (lol), with no friends at all, sublet your flat and go explore then! Whoever said all of her problems are totally fixable is right, lol.
This was suggested to her on Twitter and her response was that she couldn't possibly leave Nellie. It's a cat Gobbles, not a child. We all love our pets but someone will mind them while we travel.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.