Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
Why is it always overweight girls that have an issue with this as well? You never see a size 6 reformed anorexic having issues with educating other people on healthy food habits. It's also so narcissistic. 16 million obese people in the UK but god help us if Jemlamble gets triggered back to her teenage years when she went sugarfree and had an 'ED' like every other bloody teenage girl.
Hey, people have eating disorders at all sizes. And you do see smaller girls talking about how damaging these things are too. And maybe, instead of making a joke out of them, we should consider why 'every' teenage girl struggles with their eating and maybe do something to tackle that?

Reactions: 65

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Anyone else waiting with excitement for ‘office reno’???? I can hardly eat my ham because of the anticipation

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
There just isn't a West End part for her.

1) Nowhere near good enough vocally.
2) Can't dance.
3) Can't act.
4) Not trained. No Gab, half a college BTEC in Performing Arts doesn't count.
5) No social skills. Not a team player. Cannot stress enough how directors, stage managers and cast members would hate to work with her.
6) Has a reputation for not turning up because her clothes don't fit/she is wearing the wrong outfit/she has a sore eyelash etc. You simply cannot do this in theatre.
7) Cannot take criticism. What's she gonna do, block the director when she gets notes? Do a crying selfie for every critical review?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

nym3ria

Chatty Member
WHY DID SHE DO AN ENTIRE VIDEO ON A HOME BLOODY OFFICE IF SHE'S GOING TO WORK AT STARBUCKS??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Celery16

VIP Member
George has moved in with his girlfriend already. They only met in person for the first time just over a month ago.

Gobbie is flogging phone cases 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Doc

VIP Member
Thread #174589: Gammon Lindley - Ham hocks, brassy locks, frumpy frocks, social blocks, surgery shocks

• Haha

missmisty

So she doesn’t have gallstones but her surgeon supposedly is sure she has “something that doesn’t show up on scans”... yeah cause it doesn’t exist hun

• Haha
  • Wow

Catherinez

Why does her insta bio say ‘I’m a Monica’ what does that even mean, correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember the friends episode ‘the one where Monica hoards cat shit’ or Monica ever putting a bowl of food on top of the bin, or using a spoolie she found on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
ironic how gabby had a heart attack about people going to the pub but going to a coffee shop is okay, aside from the fact you can’t properly social distance when smashed it’s essentially the same thing

BoomBoomPow

Told you she was clearing out the spare cupboard for Jane! She wants to keep the floor clear in there. For Jane to roll out her camping mat and sleeping bag of course! I really like the way she sorts her medication out and stores it with her paints and screwdrivers, she’s so niche! I’m so boring.. I keep my medication in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Tomorrow I’m going to change my life and put my coffee cups in the bathroom, my tampons in the cutlery drawer so I can sort them into colours and put my earrings in the garden shed. Might also put my fruit in the garage and my socks in the peg basket in the laundry. #aesthetics

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
I can’t get over that she takes a taxi to Starbucks! It’s only a ten or fifteen minute walk. She could cut through the nearby park it’s really lovely or she could walk towards the main road. There are lots of interesting shops and cafes along the way.
Funny thing is there is Starbucks on one corner then walk along a block and you have the Farrow and Ball shop.

Reactions: 56

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Oh lord. I was scrolling through her tagged Instagram pictures and someone reposted a Snapchat of hers where she clearly stuffed a cushion down her pyjama bottoms to create a fake arse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20200804-104123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56