Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean also, if I'd had THREE boob jobs I'd be hella pissed if they were that low...

I mean, mine are because I'm too scared for one and I'm in my 30s and had 3 kids so 😂

And what is with these weird faces she's pulling? She's got absolutely nothing to look so smug about 🙄
Surgeon: so Gabulous, what look are we going for today?
Gabby: I'm really feeling the MILF look at the minute.
Surgeon: say no more.

Even mine aren't that bad and I'm breastfeeding my second atm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we stop with the autism talk? It’s nonsense.
She clearly ticks every box of something else but we know she probably reads here, we really don’t want to give her ideas of mental disorders she can claim to have.

Reactions: 10
Her hair looks soooo bad. Doesn’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 14
This has killed me :LOL::LOL:

Also if she has a colonoscopy I'm sure we will hear all about it - that prep is NOT fun and I bet she won't be able to keep herself from complaining about it on Twitter tbh. One of the worst days of my life to date no doubt.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone going to get her album? I might for a laugh. I'm wondering how much of her singing will sound like Nelson

Reactions: 7
Just seen her insta stories lol. How cringe is it when she starts smiling at her own reflection 😂

364EC345-2D18-49DC-B5A5-8627FD49E0C7.png
6C23B3C5-EF17-4285-BF17-38BBCF92B724.png
64EF25CB-4340-4DF2-9E32-1394B6CD834C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Wow! I’m just watching this on YouTube and it’s amazing how much it sounds like the gobuster! It’s about the nurse Beverly Allit, who surprise surprise, had munchausens

edit watch from 9:30 if you don’t want to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can we stop with the autism talk? It’s nonsense.
She clearly ticks every box of something else but we know she probably reads here, we really don’t want to give her ideas of mental disorders she can claim to have.
Of all the things people have suggested she has, autism is probably the furthest from being 'nonsense' actually. A few people on here who have autistic relatives/children/work with people with autism have said they see it in her. She doesn't tick all the boxes for half the things she self-diagnoses either - that's literally why we're always talking about them. I would be really happy for her to seek autism assessments, it's a challenging and hard life when you're autistic and undiagnosed. We also don't like to call autism 'mental disorder', it's a type of neurodiversity.

This is all redundant because she would never seek out autism assessments as it's not glamorous/something that would attract her loads of attention e.g. you don't need surgery or a stay in hospital for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she... still reusing that mask they gave her back when she visited A&E...? What the actual duck hahaha well done Gobbs, defeating the pandemic one manky mask at a time x

Reactions: 15
1. The mask thing bugs me. All she has to do is twist the straps around her ears to make it fit correctly.

2. I didn't watch the AD all the way, (busy taking care of my child) but I saw she used the word incredible again. Pick up a thesaurus, please!

Reactions: 11
Of all the things people have suggested she has, autism is probably the furthest from being 'nonsense' actually. A few people on here who have autistic relatives/children/work with people with autism have said they see it in her. She doesn't tick all the boxes for half the things she self-diagnoses either - that's literally why we're always talking about them. I would be really happy for her to seek autism assessments, it's a challenging and hard life when you're autistic and undiagnosed. We also don't like to call autism 'mental disorder', it's a type of neurodiversity.

This is all redundant because she would never seek out autism assessments as it's not glamorous/something that would attract her loads of attention e.g. you don't need surgery or a stay in hospital for it.
Yeah, I had actually deleted my post about it before someone quoted me, because the original post about it had been deleted, and I know talking about autism is always controversial on these forums. But I think your post is spot on, and I stand by my thoughts that she does display many traits.
I mean, why shouldn’t we throw it into the mix as possibility? It’s no more potentially offensive than anything else that’s discussed here. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, and a couple of posters who have autism themselves have suggested it as a possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How did george meet his ladyfriend, and Where is he living now. That must be killing gabby.

Reactions: 1
Thread title:
Gabriella Lindley #15 Hamgh0st - Beef Stew & Nothing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.