Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was playing a little bit of animal crossing last night after work for found this in my shop... thought you'd all appreciate the ironic gab vibes 😂 I wish I could have posted it off to her so she can complete her la la Lucy land

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like she resents Jane a lot for letting her grow up obese. Which is why Jane puts up with munchie’s erratic behaviour and will do literally anything she asks to make up for it

Reactions: 23
Ok look, I have had cosmetic surgery and know a lot about it, and this woman has cheek fillers. I actually think she has nice skin, my issues with her are obviously her personality, not how she looks. Especially because I think she looks like a standard pretty woman for her age but she is obsessed with photoshop and editing herself to look smaller. I wish she'd just be honest about her size - there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 25
I am a bit late to comment on vlog and the bit about working (using that term loosely here) at Starbucks in the middle of a pandemic because working at home is too distracting because of "chores".

Does she not realize that in the past few months, even CEOs of big companies had to work from home because they had no choice? Many of them had to do it with their young children there and trying to entertain them in the middle of meetings. Many people had to work without a proper desk in their small apartments because they were not allowed to go to the office.

And here's this hypocrite going to Starbucks and sitting there for hours even though she lives alone in a two bedroom flat with an office. I can't even feel sorry for her at this point, she is truly awful.

Reactions: 51
What's hilarious is that she never does chores anyway so why she thinks we'd believe she would be distracted by them is beyond me entirely

Reactions: 22
I really wish Alfie would come out with another slap down tbh. That would shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am a bit late to comment on vlog and the bit about working (using that term loosely here) at Starbucks in the middle of a pandemic because working at home is too distracting because of "chores".

Does she not realize that in the past few months, even CEOs of big companies had to work from home because they had no choice? Many of them had to do it with their young children there and trying to entertain them in the middle of meetings. Many people had to work without a proper desk in their small apartments because they were not allowed to go to the office.

And here's this hypocrite going to Starbucks and sitting there for hours even though she lives alone in a two bedroom flat with an office. I can't even feel sorry for her at this point, she is truly awful.
I don’t know why she doesn’t just... do the ‘chores’? Hun you’re an adult woman with your own home, your household jobs aren’t just going to go away because you sit in Starbucks and duck around on your iPad!

Reactions: 20
Careful now, she’s gonna cry to her mummy and store Jane’s clothes in the litter box as punishment for not protecting Gab from the bullies on Twitter

Reactions: 7
If that minion gets blocked because she fell for this, I'll never stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Currently at the hospital having my treatment (1/3 for the week, every week) and decided to watch her vlog. Thank god the hospital WiFi puts youtube in restricted mode, meaning I can’t comment, because I am not in the mood to hold back about this absolute plumpy cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like she resents Jane a lot for letting her grow up obese. Which is why Jane puts up with munchie’s erratic behaviour and will do literally anything she asks to make up for it
I think jane is happy that gabby was able to employ her mum and she could leave a job she hated and basically have early retirement. Plus she gets to stay in Brighton for free a bit like a mini holiday and gabby pays 4 their trips away.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.