Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't know what my first question even is about the vlog. Why is she storing make-up in those letter holder/ cabinet organiser things? Why can't she store her makeup where she will actually use it? One of the clips is filmed before she goes to the hairdressers and then she cuts to one where she has been to the hairdressers but her hair looks exactly the same just curled? She has a pot of Christmas confetti...I'll leave that one out there. Her outfit could've benefited from a belt, she looks like a box. If you're bigger up top, just my opinion, but you shouldn't be wearing completely shapeless all over as you'll just look one size and very straight up and down, which we know she isn't as I'm sure she's bragged about a teeny tiny waist before. Girl show it off! You didn't go through multiple surgeries to look like a McNuggets box

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg what 26 year old is spending £350 on a mirror?! I'm 26 and I do like that mirror but I could never justify that amount for a bloody mirror 😱 I would rather use that money for a weekend away!

From her down bar links ...
So much for her being good with money 😂 she could have got basically the same thing in Home Sense for what, £50?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The mentioning keeping a drawer unit for when she has a baby just got me.

Because.

LMAO when's that scheduled for then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The mentioning keeping a drawer unit for when she has a baby just got me.

Because.

LMAO when's that scheduled for then?
She never leaves the house. I know she's a virgin but is she so naive to think that a penis can stretch into her window like Rapunzel's hair? Or is she going to kidnap one of the Tesco delivery men. I feel I should warn them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She loves her face SO sew much that she has to have a mirrow case to keep looking at herself?
And every time she mentions money and criticizes someone on twitter for wasting money, she has to go and show how she threw money out

And who is going to care for her when/if she gets pregnant? Jane won't last forever and George ran to the hills already.
She is a little delicate carnivorous flower, she should be saving money to pay a nurse or something

Also, Ross often hated or was mean to Phoebe, and Gobs has declared her hatred to Phoebe so I say she is Ross and not at all Monica (but that we knew already)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolute loolllllllll that george has moved in with his bird, he was crying about how he wanted to meet her at the start of lockdown 😂😂😂😂 lindleys be crazy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Thoughts from her new vid:
1. The stupid flicker clock on her wall AND her PC screen, talk about overkill! But also, really annoying that they're not even in sync 😂😂
2. Flogging £45 phone cases, lol duck off Gobs, I just bought a new one for £6.99, I'm OK.
3. She paid someone to mount that bleeping TV not six, seven months ago? And she's ripped it down again.
4. Honestly the only sensible decision she's made so far with decorating was getting the bay window storage box made, even if she only uses it to store cat litter.
5. And lastly, she couldn't bear to part with money for that expensive clock but she was fine buying a huge duck off mirror for £350.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Omg what 26 year old is spending £350 on a mirror?! I'm 26 and I do like that mirror but I could never justify that amount for a bloody mirror 😱 I would rather use that money for a weekend away!

From her down bar links ...
I have a similar mirror from B&M that cost no more than £20 so £350 on a mirror is just ridiculous. Regular people would spend that kind of money on a holiday like you said or just spend it gradually in the month going out with friends/family, treating yourself to something like an outfit (anything you’re into you get my point 😂) but she has no hobbies or friends soooooo. And it’s clear she’s not good with money cus she brought a stuffy, outdated flat that’s lowered in value the moment she moved in and started painting the place to death.

Reactions: 12
Firmly agree @Celery16 - Nobody would care but she has to try and pretend she's some supermodel.. sadly, candid pics and screenshots don't lie

Thought I should add a clock screenshot for anyone who just saw the thumbnail etc and thought "wait.. but they are in sync?"
Thanks for the avatar pic 😜

Hope you don’t mind me using it lol it was too perfect to resist 😊

Reactions: 2
So much for her being good with money 😂 she could have got basically the same thing in Home Sense for what, £50?
don't be silly that would involve her having to leave the house and go there all this shut she buys can be conveniently delivered to her!

Reactions: 3
She never leaves the house. I know she's a virgin but is she so naive to think that a penis can stretch into her window like Rapunzel's hair? Or is she going to kidnap one of the Tesco delivery men. I feel I should warn them...
I'll need therapy to erase that image from my mind thanks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what my first question even is about the vlog. Why is she storing make-up in those letter holder/ cabinet organiser things? Why can't she store her makeup where she will actually use it? One of the clips is filmed before she goes to the hairdressers and then she cuts to one where she has been to the hairdressers but her hair looks exactly the same just curled? She has a pot of Christmas confetti...I'll leave that one out there. Her outfit could've benefited from a belt, she looks like a box. If you're bigger up top, just my opinion, but you shouldn't be wearing completely shapeless all over as you'll just look one size and very straight up and down, which we know she isn't as I'm sure she's bragged about a teeny tiny waist before. Girl show it off! You didn't go through multiple surgeries to look like a McNuggets box
She said she was storing the make-up in her school lockers because it was her PO box stuff, who knows, maybe they'll end up being fancy his n her toilets for her and nelson

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.