Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Jane will probably turn up one day at the flat after not hearing from her and Nellie will have started to eat her. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this isn’t her 😂😂😂. She’s never been that slim. So why she writing #throwback
Does anyone have that gif of her pic in this dress and then hobbies pic of her in this dress?
That was a great ‘before/ after’ photoshop gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she can’t handle therapy, even reading some books about emotional well-being would benefit her. Give her a new perspective and some hope that things could be different. That’s where I started.
But she won’t, because she’s ignorant and lazy, and would rather watch Friends for hours.

Reactions: 8
Oh come off it. Look, I get it. I can’t use MFP or RunKeeper because of my relationship with food and how obsessive I can become. BUT weight loss and healthy eating is about education/facts/knowledge and willpower.

Personally, I find it helpful as duck to see the amount of calories listed by food because it helps me make wiser choices... did I workout today? Am I doing weights tomorrow?
How much fuel does my body need for today and tomorrow’s activities?
Why is it always overweight girls that have an issue with this as well? You never see a size 6 reformed anorexic having issues with educating other people on healthy food habits. It's also so narcissistic. 16 million obese people in the UK but god help us if Jemlamble gets triggered back to her teenage years when she went sugarfree and had an 'ED' like every other bloody teenage girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She won't go to therepy because she doesn't want to acknowledge that she is the cause of her unhappiness. She is a pepetual victim and in some sick way, enjoys it.
The therapist she saw for one sesson probably mentioned taking responsilbily for her own life, and it shocked her.

Reactions: 23
Why is it always overweight girls that have an issue with this as well? You never see a size 6 reformed anorexic having issues with educating other people on healthy food habits. It's also so narcissistic. 16 million obese people in the UK but god help us if Jemlamble gets triggered back to her teenage years when she went sugarfree and had an 'ED' like every other bloody teenage girl.
I’m not quite sure how to start unpicking all of the damaging, toxic, bullshit in this post.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Hey, people have eating disorders at all sizes. And you do see smaller girls talking about how damaging these things are too. And maybe, instead of making a joke out of them, we should consider why 'every' teenage girl struggles with their eating and maybe do something to tackle that?

Reactions: 65
Hey, people have eating disorders at all sizes. And you do see smaller girls talking about how damaging these things are too. And maybe, instead of making a joke out of them, we should consider why 'every' teenage girl struggles with their eating and maybe do something to tackle that?
I guess.. maybe I was too harsh with my original statement. I think I'm just interested that she gets overwhelmed or triggered so easily at seeing calorie counts but doesn't drop in weight due to that. Is it just the emotions that give you an ED or the physical change in diet and then how long does that physical change in diet need to be? Can I change my diet for a week and then consider myself to have an ED as Gabby did with Slimming World? I think I perceive an ED as something that pushes the body to the point of malnutrition but maybe that's not the same for everyone. I'm honestly interested in how a size 16 can have an ED (minus Bulimia and BED of course).

I'm making a joke out of teenage girls because the full frontal lobe hasn't kicked in yet and so they do some crazy, insane tit. I knew multiple girls that lost a lot of weight during their teen years (I, myself reached 8st on my tall frame), likely because teens are in such a pressure cooker of emotions and have such an unbearable desperation to fit in and look perfect. Most of the girls I know have gained weight in their early twenties because we don't have that pressure... or lack of judgement anymore. I think if we classified every stupid decision a teenager made, we'd be dishing out disorders left, right and center.

Apologies if I offended anyone, I think I see a lot of girls throwing around the term ED nonchalantly and to prove a point without ever articulating exactly how it affects them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly, Lucy flight has been struggling with Bulimia this year and she is technically classified as 'overweight'

Reactions: 7
Seriously?! I can’t get I’ve the fact that you thought it was okay to post something like this. No one has an issue with educating people on healthy food habits but you have no idea how damaging /triggering it can be for some people to focus so much on calories. I have no idea what you mean “like every other teenage girl” like it is some sort of trend people just hop on? It’s not. It literally ruins people’s lives and it never goes away so that girl your talking about may have suffered as a teenager, be in a better place as an adult but still get triggered by things. I’m really not trying to be rude but you have no idea how upsetting it is to see people make comments like this. Maybe you shouldn’t comment on things you know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I guess.. maybe I was too harsh with my original statement. I think I'm just interested that she gets overwhelmed or triggered so easily at seeing calorie counts but doesn't drop in weight due to that. Is it just the emotions that give you an ED or the physical change in diet and then how long does that physical change in diet need to be? Can I change my diet for a week and then consider myself to have an ED as Gabby did with Slimming World? I think I perceive an ED as something that pushes the body to the point of malnutrition but maybe that's not the same for everyone. I'm honestly interested in how a size 16 can have an ED (minus Bulimia and BED of course).

I'm making a joke out of teenage girls because the full frontal lobe hasn't kicked in yet and so they do some crazy, insane tit. I knew multiple girls that lost a lot of weight during their teen years (I, myself reached 8st on my tall frame), likely because teens are in such a pressure cooker of emotions and have such an unbearable desperation to fit in and look perfect. Most of the girls I know have gained weight in their early twenties because we don't have that pressure... or lack of judgement anymore. I think if we classified every stupid decision a teenager made, we'd be dishing out disorders left, right and center.

Apologies if I offended anyone, I think I see a lot of girls throwing around the term ED nonchalantly and to prove a point without ever articulating exactly how it affects them.
... no one owes you an explanation. Just because an individual hasn’t ‘articulated’ directly to you exactly how their ED affects them, it doesn’t mean they don’t have an ED.

What strange thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not quite sure how to start unpicking all of the damaging, toxic, bullshit in this post.
Yeah okay. But it’s the truth. Does anyone besides a small minority actually enjoy working out? No, the rest of us just do what needs to be done to respect our bodies, care for ourselves and be healthy. There is undoubtedly a fat mentality (at least in my experience and those around me) that love to jump on excuses for being overweight (trust me, giving up the lie of “oh well I’m half south American so I’m supposed to be a bit softer/ have curves / ‘ white side is also fat, it’s just genetics”

no baby girl, its laziness, an unwillingness to educate, and taking the easy, fun, comfortable route That leads to being And staying overweight/fat.

it is hard to accept but it’s the truth = CICO =
Also, YOU ARE NOT BORN FAT (unless you have a mother who has neglected you while you are in the womb, - there is a ted talk about being a fat kid and the ‘norm’ it sets your body up for. Thanks mum. ) it is something that can be changed. Again, I always feel for overweight kids 🙋🏻‍♀️ I was one. And that is on my parents for failing in multiple ways. But as an adult myself it is my responsibility to look after, care for and respect my body. And any other overweight adult to be responsible for their own health.

Also if you live somewhere with the likes of NHS and Medicare and use those, You can be damned sure it’s any tax payers business if their money is going to extra doctor appointments that can be curbed if you could take responsibility and look after your damned self.

Seriously?! I can’t get I’ve the fact that you thought it was okay to post something like this.
(I’m not trying to call you out, just using this first sentence as a point to pull up on)

are a lot of people offended by the weight comments due to which overweight themselves?

I ask this because it seems like everyone on this forum seems to have had gall/kidney stones themselves or know someone with it, and as people have brought up the Fat, Forty, Female thing. Because it seemed to be so commonplace on here I thought maybe I was in the outlier group of never knowing anyone that has had them. But my BF is in the same boat as me.

I know I’ve seen a lot of us mention there are certain things we relate to with Gabadabadoo, so is weight a common factor for a lit of people here?

Due to my own personal experience/ mentality and those that have either gone from overweight to healthy, or even underweight to healthy or underweight to overweight you can see certain types of thinking and naturally excuses people make to make themselves feel better about their situation.

as someone who has been extremely overweight, this blanketing of facts and options form overweight people does not help them. It never helped me. I felt the post was perfectly reasonable and wholly relatable.
- due to your response I am now left with the impression you are overweight and not happy with it but also not willing to put in effort to where you want to be.
I might be incorrect but as an ex fat girl, that read your comment, see my old fat offended self and that’s how I relate to your post.
If I’m wrong let me know. But that is why it is okay to post things like hoolahoops did, because we all have our own experience, thought pattens and demons that we need to or have worked through.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I love it when people say fat people are a drain on the NHS.

Extra doctors appointments? Honey I barely go. Such a drain.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
She is such a different person on YouTube compare to social media.. witch isn’t dumb

Reactions: 9
Why does her insta bio say ‘I’m a Monica’ what does that even mean, correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember the friends episode ‘the one where Monica hoards cat tit’ or Monica ever putting a bowl of food on top of the bin, or using a spoolie she found on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.