Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Wait, is she dragging Zara online? This type of bullying shouldn't be allowed! Someone get her NI number and passport details and get on the blower to the police. Zara must be absolutely devastated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Ah! So let's recap – shall we?

Hold, please... :LOL:

Gossip Girl Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the melodramatic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen.

Lydia Millen had a busy September...

and so much more here.

But it didn't stop there...

From Dior overkill (a.k.a., bag/belt-on-repeat and publishing 42% of her IG content to get the attention of Dior) to catching herself in a Miele little lie, Lydia's asked her minions to suffer along in her plight as a self-proclaimed "proud difficult woman!"

Affiliate Lynx is still on the run after
the release of Ali's short-film dedicated to the most famous Bengal Cat in Britain! The heart-wrenching saga kept Ali sobbing with each keystroke. But don't despair, because this lot will milk Catgate for all its worth. (We will never forget).

But hopefully, we can all forget Lydia's:

Unlike the rest of us, influenza lies, social climbing, and scandal never take a vacation.

What does October 2019 hold for Lydia Elise Millen? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl Tattle Life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think I've harassed almost everyone safely off that other infuriating & impossible-to-use site.
LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again 🤣🤣

10043788-50A6-483D-A9CA-0A95CF972B00.jpeg

Day 1 - shop with me for Christmas (home sense ad)
Day 2 - what I want for Christmas. (Spon)
Day 3 - decorating my home for Christmas (paid for advertisement)
Day 4 - tears over our missing family member (affiliate lynx click bait)
Day 5 - internet issues
Day 6 - what I’m getting Ali for Christmas (PP)
Day 7 - drama in the bungalow (a bauble fell off a tree)
Day 8 - it won’t be the same without our boy.
Day 9 - lydia picking at her noise saying she’s feeling fun down.

Day 22 - where have I been.
The sickness diaries.

Day 27 - The first Christmas without our boy.

January - a month off to relax after a busy Vlogmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Lopo22

The I don’t do fashion week video/////

I’m in shock watching her latest video.

She has NOT stopped complaining. I have broken down complaints and rude comments only.

29 seconds in: dig at L’Oreal trips usually only being for a day but wow.... it’s for 2 nights.

3.50: dig that they aren’t going to the hotel first that they are going “straight” to the studio, but she fell asleep and has makeup on her blazer.

5.44: I’m livid I spent all this time making the perfect nude and I can’t even take it home... I have to take the actual press product home...a lipstick she looks bored over 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

8.00: yelling at the camera still can’t use it. Lydia it is your job to know how to use the camera?

8.37: Ali you just wreck the place I can’t take you anywhere.

8.51: bagging the room she stayed in last time because it was too dark. Considering she never pays for any hotel rooms she stays in she really should just shut up about the complaining otherwise that brand won’t be working with her again....

8.58: another fake balcony... you know unfortunately..

9.23: The W hotel gets a mirror rating of zero for ability to show ourfit. Not to mention this light is killing it but... more complaining about mirror...

10.00: I did want to show you my makeup but not in this mirror because it’s giving me no favours no no no... (still on about the fricken mirror....)

10.36: Complaining about the lipsticks she has been left in the room to wear for the press trip. Actually said to be honest I don’t know if I even like it because I’ve had to mix 3 colours together...

11.01: Sorry again that the mirror situation is actually just pretty crap in here. (YES THATS RIGHT AGAIN ABOUT THE MIRRORS)

11.40: complaints about how loud the music is and how she won’t be able to get any sleep.
I’m staying at the W hotel. Wow she really LOVES complaining about this hotel. Also she keeps naming it as well...

12.20: I’m livid I’m so livid I just want to go to sleep. (Wonder if she is setting up these complaints for a free future stay? )

12.39: The pavlova she usually has was horrible tonight and too dry so she didn’t eat it. Also the pavlova at her wedding was also dry... she even named the restaurant which I can’t spell so I won’t try to. But on and on about this pavlova which was dry so she didn’t eat it anyway.

13.32: making a dig about Victoria having all the same clothes she has. (To make it look like she isn’t just flat out copying her)

13.38: complaining about how she won’t get any sleep again..

15.19: wearing high street to fashion week AGAIN ABOUT THE MIRROR not showing the outfit.

15.32: ohh the sirens in Paris

24.20: Lydia trying to show everyone her outfit before she get to complain Ali shows her the full length mirror PULLS OUT 😂😂😂

24.38: well there you go first full length mirror shot for the trip. I look so short, I look to dumpy.

24.57: Ali is making such a noise in the background you’re such a **** (to Ali)

25.04: I don’t know if I’ll vlog anymore this video. You never know I might vlog more..???

25.26: I don’t know what the time is my watch is wrong.

25.48: ACTUALLY COMPLAINING they haven’t had a weekend at all because it’s Sunday and she has been on a 2 day expenses paid trip to Paris. I’ve been working all weekend, it’s still work.... because I have to be “on”. (Got to have two boozy nights with Vic and dinners, said she had a great time away and immediately after followed it with.... we haven’t had a weekend at all.)

30.50: jogger pants I wonder if they come in a smaller size I’ll ask them... because I could take a size down. (She just got 3 MASSIVE boxes of free stuff) followed with well now I have a huge pile of stuff I have to fold and put away now.

31.20: ohhh you know when your lipstick goes funny.. that’s just what happened.

32.10: I’m wanting to change the bar stools before I do a wardrobe tour I need something whiter and linen to match. It’s to Grey for in this room. I also want to change the light. I need to change these handles I don’t like them at all.. they didn’t let me choose the handles, I had to panic choose them on the day(SO YOU DID CHOOSE THEM THEN???). I really find these circles not my vibe at all. I want something more traditional.

I have recently been making more of an effort to be more positive instead of negative. I slowly started to step away from Lydia’s videos and as I have sat here and watched this entire video today, I can’t help but notice how incredibly ungrateful and negative she is. Instead of being thankful for all the free “press” whatever you want to call it things in life. Lydia automatically goes for the negative first over the positive. Which makes me feel sad for her, also for her viewers instead of teaching them to be thankful she is showing them to point out anything that is wrong products, hotels, lipsticks, mirrors etc.

Today was beyond eye opening, she is clearly in a rubbish place. Lydia if you are reading this... this is why people are turning off you, the constant lies and negativity don’t make for a good viewing experience.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

avabella

VIP Member
Probably not in the true spirit of this thread, but I actually feel sorry for Lidl.

I know her actual goal is to make us feel envious of her lifestyle, jealous of her house and beauty - but actually, all I feel is shame for her.

It’s a shame she will never experience the things in life that actually come for free. The heady feeling of falling in love with someone, and them falling in love with you. The excitement of marrying your best friend, your confidante, a true good man (or woman).

The contented feeling of planning your future together, working towards doing things that make you both happy and proud to look around at the life you have made.

The eternally magical feeling of creating a life with someone you love, carrying a child for 9 months and the absolute wonder and amazement at giving birth to a child. That is complete, true, unadulterated love. The purest love you can ever imagine, and to receive it in return from a child is just miraculous.

So Lidl, no - I (we) don’t envy your lifestyle.

You have stuff, we get it. But that’s all it is Lidl, stuff. Inconsequential stuff that means nothing really, except to someone who is replacing the materialistic goods for experiences and feelings that mean something.

I (we) all have *so* much more than you. We have true friendships nurtured over years, we have relationships, we have families.

We have morals. And ethics. We are proud of ourselves and our experiences to get to where we are.

We are not ‘proud difficult woman’. We are grateful, humble woman.

We feel sorry for you. I wish you had so much more Lidl. I wish you got to experience half the amazing things I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
OMFG!
She's done a wedding vlog!
I'm going to have to have a glass of wine first!
Lydia: *2 Years Later* I Think I'll Do A Wedding Vlog!

What the literal fuck! Lydia is a bonafide nutbag! :oops:

A moment of silence for when Lydiot:

• suggested (via Twitter) a party where all her married friends wear their gowns. (Click here)
  • climbed into her wedding dress post #Frowwedding and sent photos to @HalfPennyLondon (Click here)
  • hopped on Instagram in bridal gear, like yesterday (Click here)

FireShot Capture 919 - lydia millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_results.png

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Lydia: My YouTube channel is dead! (Check facts here) Need...views... can't breathe!

FireShot Capture 921 - WEDDING VLOG - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 920 - WEDDING VLOG - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I've not watched her in weeks now because she irks me that much, but I watched last nights flog while I was getting ready this morning to see if there's any change. OH MY WORD! Another poster just did an even better breakdown of the video but I was so shocked at the continuous moaning and complaining about everything! Such an indulged brat.

And she actually said 'I am Livid that I can't take this lipstick home that I've spent ages making' - LIVID?? Then she says oh look, we still get some freebies to take with us. Lydia Elise Millen = Grabby bitch.

Then moans about the lighting in the room.
Then moans the last room they had there was crap.
Them moans the balcony is fake.
Then moans about the freebies.
Then moans about the noise.
More moans that the room isn't big enough to get a pic of her outfit.
Then moans about the lighting.
Then moans about the pavlova
Then moans she's had no weekend as they've had to work
Then moans about the wardrobes again
Then moans about the chairs (begs for a company to send her white barstools)
Then I turned it off as I couldn't bear to listen to more moaning!

And pur-lease - the whole 'this country girl can't cope with the city life' crap that came out of her mouth. No Lydia, you're not a country girl. You're from MK, spent your summers in Ibiza and have lived in a semi-rural bungalow for less than 2 years.

She is actually getting worse and worse as the weeks go by and I am SO glad the ASA are investigating her and I hope they come down on her like a tonne of bricks to finally squash her arrogance.

The ASA don't launch investigations because a few people on gossip sites don't like your scrunchie and want to be 'mean', they investigate you because you repeatedly fail to disclose adverts - you know, your actual job!

Reactions: 38

Mememe13

Came across a few of her old tweets today and my god she is no better than a poor beggar on the street “Want to panel the whole house but worried about the cost” “we have a rickety old tumble dryer” “I have no idea where to look for chandeliers..” GOOGLE IT YA BEGGY BINT. The difference between you Lydia and someone on the street begging for loose change is a) YOU can actually afford to buy the shit you’re hinting at being gifted, they are reliant on people’s loose change to get them through the day b) they have to come out and say what they want whereas you hide behind your twitter pretending to be helpless in the hopes you’re going to get whatever you want handed to you on a plate

She may think we’re envious but I couldn’t think of anything worse than spending my day cultivating tweets hinting at stuff I’d like instead of just doing what regular people do and buying it myself. Embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Desperately pushing those affiliate lynx on stories 🤣🤣
We need to pay for all the new Apple toys I suppose!!

The 5 days of vlogmas are coming up!
She needs the tools for that quality content!!

one the first day of Christmas net a porter gave to me... a voucher for a shopping spree.

on the second day of Christmas, home sense gave to me, a bougee AF tree and a voucher for a shopping spree.

one the third day of Christmas Dior gave to me.....
Absolutely fuck all 🤦‍♀️
.........so there’s no more vlogs to see 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Has she honestly bought an iMac and an iPad Pro for the “busiest time of the year”?.........
That would be her 4 or 5 vlogmas uploads before she gets the flu/a cold/a stomach bug/loses a cat and stops uploading????

• Haha

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I have it on very good authority that a few months ago when Lidl and Aldi attended a function away, hosted by a couple of friends, on a couple of occasions all the guys went out as lads, lads, just lads while all of their girlfriends did something together except Aldi said that he and Lidl were going to do their own thing. Only they didn't do their own thing, they joined the lads i.e. she snubbed the girls. Lidl even said in front of all the lads something sneering about why on earth would she spend time with them [their girlfriends!]. Obviously independently the lads reported back to their girlfriends what was said. Another home goal for cultivating friendships! How to make friends and influence people. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Brunette_

Chatty Member
[emoji848]Funny how she thinks that Lydia Elise Millen BRAND is allowed to publicly talk sh*t about another company. But then we, here, in a relative privacy, and not tagging anyone, are not allowed to talk about her “brand”.

Reactions: 33

Gusber

Chatty Member
Words/phrases Lidl says that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she utters them:

- Snazzy
- Snazzpot
- Snazzy meatball (WTF? Does she think saying shit like this gives her a personality?)
- Everything else she says.

Things Lidl does that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she does them:

- Moan about lack of sleep/difficulty getting to sleep when she told us this was now NEVER a problem, back when she was flogging us those Bose Sleep Bud thingies.
- Moan about how tired she looks. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Moan about how puffy she looks. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- That smug face she pulls as she assesses her face in the viewfinder. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Says her own name any possible time she can wedge it in. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Everything else she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I honestly don't get why a lot of British influencers live a two-faced life. Honestly, I used to watch and get inspiration from Lydia and Victoria, it came to the point that I was ABOUT to buy a Lady Dior bag. Good thing my mom talked me out of it.

I'm only 21 years old, and just trying to live my life. I still stay at my childhood home, and try to make ends meet.

I stumbled at Sophie Shohet's channel, and honestly, she makes me wanna do well in my job so that one day I can buy those bags, shoes, car and a house of my own.

And we have Lydia, whose business and brand seems to revolve around how to get designer shoes, bags, clothes etc and interior things for FREE, and pretending to be this affluent lady from a aristocratic background.

She sets this unrealistic view of her life on the internet, bragging and the endless renovating of her bungalow. If a lady younger than I sees her and imitates her, I genuinely worry.

People now see through the messy webs Lydia has created, and I wonder when will people see Victoria's.

This may be a big stretch, but I hope Lydia will wake up one day and realize how shallow she has become. Her excessive hatred and jealousy online will not lead her anywhere. Her husband must be sick of her. No brands seem to like working with her. She may be sent one to two pieces of PR luxury item but doesn't disclose, and tells the viewers that she bought it herself.

I wish she would step back and realize how two faced her life is.

She's slowly killing her career. She'll just realize it when it's over.

• Heart

ilikenailpolish

Lidl allegedly did get a degree, although I'm not sure how, if she had no previous qualifications. Also, how did she graduate when she can't write? Isn't she dyslexic though?
My Samsung phone battery expanded and I was told it might explode so I ordered a new phone from Argos and it arrived in store a few hours later. Sorted!
She is whatever she needs to be if it fits her narrative du jour.

Feedback that she doesn’t proofread? Dyslexic
Comments that she doesn’t read? Pretends to read 5 books in a span of days
Wants to appear “normal” and endearing? “I don’t read much”
Time to promote healthy image? Gluten-free everything
Time to appear accessible again? Admit to vaping
Fancy some pancakes? Suddenly gluten tolerant
Time to lux it up? Friend of Kennedy’s and “never ever did high street”
Time to appeal to masses? Grew up poor and homeless, wears primark leggings and Zara haul

If she doesn’t have issues idk what she has. Can’t she just grow a mind of her own??? She is such a sheep person ugh, guided and dragged through life by what others like, what others think, what others pay her to do!!

I mean I sometimes struggle with this too but surely you need an awareness and start to ask YOURSELF what you truly want and like away from the noise!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
3D32C84E-5EC8-48DE-B317-F037205639C5.jpeg
F780151F-4126-429D-A828-DCB9D153A5F1.jpeg

Oh do kindly fuck off millen.
you left your house about 3 times last year and all 3 came with a moan about how awful it is.

“it was the dream”

well no it wasn’t because you had to hand over your credit card, we know how difficult that is for you.
this blog post is self indulgent bragging. Nothing more.
Embarrassing “work” for a grown ass woman.

• Haha
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m watching Ali’s vlog...... #fanclubwhereyouat
God almighty it’s Lydia part two. But actually he seems genuine, if he hadn’t uploaded that fucking crying insta story I’d find this acceptable.

He knows the neighbour killed him.
He knows he’s an awkward AF YouTuber 🤷‍♀️
He knows he belongs behind a till in Costco.

I’ve embellished some of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31