Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia's been waiting all year for her "Dior-bags-on-repeat" minion validation. 🤦‍♀️

One would think that Dior bag had been stitched to her shoulder at this point. 🧐

FireShot Capture 810 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydl wants to ban that site she never reads[emoji6][emoji106]
I will tell you and these blooming influenzas that have been on the freebie train far too long now, that if you don’t like the new advertising rules of the business and you don’t like people who watch your content that you all chose to put up for the world to see, commenting on same doesn’t make us trolls. I am absolutely sick and tired of being put into the (troll, bully ) bracket for simply commenting on your business that includes everything about you, family, friends, lifestyle, homes and much much more. Wake up the lot of you tax free money is coming to an end for the lot of you and I for one am glad. Stop trying to belittle the real suffering that victims of online bullying are going through by crashing in on their well meaning and completely legitimate campaign. You chose to publicize yourselves so you have to be prepared for people’s comments and factually correct conversions about your’ businesses. I am no bully I can’t stand the bullying mentality so don’t blame us instead take some of the blame of this backlash against influencers yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia gets a pity pass to Elie Saab & L'Oréal Le Défilé – then brags about wearing high street to both.

No. It's because neither is dressing influenza beggars and it's highly unlikely she can pull her wallet out for either. 🤷‍♀️

L'Oréal Makeup PR is the only reason Lydia stepped foot in either show.

FireShot Capture 811 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We do love our cat Tattle life... Stop saying we haven’t done anything to make sure it doesn’t happen again, look... she’s on both our stories 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

F2D74B5D-7B3D-42E0-B147-E3B0777B4A69.jpeg

Ali is on his 24 hour delay again I see.

And she’s now putting #presstrip on all of her stories unlike yesterday 🤣🤣
Il give her credit, she’s listening to us 😎
Victoria hasn’t got the memo but she seems to think she’s above the rules as well

It’s quite sweet they keep giving us these little nods on their stories 🤣
1F9E9E7E-0571-4B92-823F-96917D44F961.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And she’s now putting #presstrip on all of her stories unlike yesterday 🤣🤣

Ali must have been tired of Lydia whining about her mediocre IG after she caught Victoria upping the IG game (with her wife Harrison bts).

Reactions: 6
I hate Lydia’s outfit for the fashion week shows.

Also LOL that Elie Saab didn’t dress the riff raff L’Oreal invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why don’t we start a petition for influencers/instagrammers who break the advertising rules consistently to have their accounts removed? I cannot understand why they think they deserve to have zero regulation in an industry which is so powerful, and can ultimately be so damaging to young people or those who don’t see through them.

How can they not understand that the people who do their role as an influencer justice, that work hard for amazing content and advertise gifted or promotional products correctly tend not to have any hate. It’s so very simple darlings just open your eyes and properly look in the mirror next time your taking that selfie.

To any influencers reading and in particular, LEM: Falsely presenting yourself as living a totally unachievable lifestyle and then using that platform to advertise products that you yourself can not afford is an absolutely abhorrent way to live. Begging for freebies because you can’t afford them and then advertising them without transparency as to how you got them is abhorrent and irresponsible. And to then have the absolute nerve to try and shut down the voices that are calling you out on such bullshit under the guise of “bullying” is, quite frankly, an absolute bleeping embarrassment.

I cannot wait for the bubble to burst 🙌🏼
SO. MUCH. YES!!!!!!!

This whole Sali Hughes thing is not just about people like us on here making comments, it's more to do with well known people like Giles Coren and his wife commenting on Sali's comments about an article Esther Walker wrote - see the Sali thread on here which i've just read. Lydia should be one person that is careful who she supports and what she comments about, but no she goes in foot first (literally) without knowing really what she is doing!

Also just watched the video Hadassah did on ITF, and Victoria has written a long comment under it, which is so nice and so friendly, no aggressive undertones, and even though there were negative criticisms of Vic's book, she takes it on the chin, and reading all the comments after that, everyone thinks ITF is amazing for what she said. If Lydia had done some research and read stuff like that, maybe she might have reacted differently, because just like everything else this has backfired on her, and promoted sympathy for Hadassah not her. This is another example of the fact that she has no one advising her, no one that has any relevant experience and can offer her help and guidance in tackling things like this. I'm sure ITF is no genius, but she gets plenty of assistance from Gleam, because that is what she pays them for. What is Lydia going to get - advice wise from Carrie, whose only skills seem to be cooking and crawling up Lydia's arse?
Who the hell would dare to give her advice!??? All of us here were once fans and gave kind criticism whilst continuing to support or watch her videos and what did we get in return... she is the classic antithesis of those who are helped because they help themselves.

She can moan about how difficult her childhood was, frankly this is worth tit because she didn’t choose to milk a difficult situation for good. Just continued to hold onto the coattails of happenstance and good grace from others without learning a damned thing. If you’re 31 and can’t handle work related criticism then whatever you claim to have built for yourself is BUILT ON SAND.

In my first job I got yelled at by partners and got books thrown at me. This was unacceptable and painful and I’m glad I left, but I can say I needed to learn to grow a thicker skin because you sure can’t survive the A-list corporate world without one. FFS. This woman would’ve been laughed out of any company I’ve ever worked in for being a difficult strawberry. Proud difficult woman??? I don’t know how many of my peers would roll their eyes at such a joke of a tacky description.

All this talk about being proud of what she’s built... oh come on, dream bigger or try your hand in a bigger pond.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ali must have been tired of Lydia whining about her mediocre IG after she caught Victoria upping the IG game (with her wife Harrison bts).
Frow has become unbearable since the wedding.
She’s fast becoming strong competition for Lydia is the “shady behaviour” department.

The bloody bag.. it’s like holding a baby 🤷‍♀️ How is this handy!! Is a bag not supposed to be useful
A44B544E-220F-4D8B-8C9C-06497B78D25C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lydia gets a pity pass to Elie Saab & L'Oréal Le Défilé – then brags about wearing high street to both.

No. It's because neither is dressing influenza beggars and it's highly unlikely she can pull her wallet out for either. 🤷‍♀️

L'Oréal Makeup PR is the only reason Lydia stepped foot in either show.

View attachment 44951
What she means is the only designer stuff I have on was a freebie.

It’s clear that her lifestyle is all smoke and mirrors. Millen can’t afford designer items and if she wasn’t gifted it her lifestyle would be very different. This is my biggest bugbear with her. She gives the impression of a hugely financially successful life where she can purchase designer item after designer item but the reality is all those items are either free, part of a campaign or hugely discounted. Otherwise her budget only stretches to high street. Also most normal people have to pay for their make up, hair, nails etc it’s not a freebie like these influencers get.

Yet instead of being transparent she creates an illusion and in the meantime women who fall for the lies get themselves into huge amounts of debt trying to keep up. There really needs to better regulation and monitoring of this new style of advertising as it is damaging to women to be bombarded with messages that a ‘normal’ woman can have all these materialistic items because the likes of Lydia, Victoria and co have them.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Lydl's fantasy be like..
Channel 5. Trolls; We're Coming To Get You- Lydia Elise Millen Special.

*Knock on door*

Reporter- 'Are you Gemma_NYC of Tattlelife? What do you have to say about the following comment you made about Mrs Lydia Elise Millen-Gorden on the 29th September 2019; 'Ali must have been tired of Lydia whining about her mediocre IG after she caught Victoria upping the IG game' ?????'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you look at her spending over the last few years, if she buys it herself it's from Primark or Dior, that's about it. She obviously saves up for a splurge at Dior, as part of the desperate to notice me campaign she's running. But if I didn't have to pay for anything except my mortgage and bills, i'd probably be able to get something from Dior every few months too. And all these restaurant meals on press trips, they are not paid for by the influencers either! Wouldn't surprise me if she did the food shop, sorry made Carrie get the food shop from Lidl, I don't think she could afford Waitrose or Tescos.

Reactions: 18
She obviously saves up for a splurge at Dior, as part of the desperate to notice me campaign she's running.
Influencers need more regulatory oversight – period

I have no problem at all with success (whatever our collective definitions might be). I know what it takes. I applaud my peers who rise ethically and transparently. In a prior life, I led global campaigns in excess of millions. At every level, the industry is notoriously known for being a kindly-gifted machine. The higher up I climbed, the more free stuff came my way. That's how the global ad industry works.

Is it fair? No.

Is it the name of the game? Yes.

Brands care about KPIs and metrics. If an influenza can deliver them, they're not necessarily concerned with much else. However, the influencer marketing sphere needs much more regulatory oversight. We all know what happens when it doesn't. Case in point, Fyre Festival – the fraudulent "luxury music festival" that rocked the social media world and left its founder in jail.

It's still new for a lot of brands (believe it or not) and they don't navigate it correctly or ethically.

My primary bone to pick with Lydia is her historical lack of transparency (she herself states that she often "forgets") when it comes to sponsored content/freebies (CMA) and incorrectly declaring ads across ALL platforms (ASA). She has ruling(s)/investigation(s) on file with the ASA online. Facts.

I could care less that she's gifted from head to toe, but she needs to f*cking declare it.

She has a lot of impressionable teen girls and women in general who follow her. They are influenced by influenzas, like Lydia, who receive vouchers, discounts, incentives or the item 100% gifted (and many influencers don't pay for it themselves). It's disingenuous.

She owes it to them to go out of her way to be transparent! Whether she cares or not!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched this woman for the first time and she is so irritating! Constantly fussing with her hair, the voice, the expressions. Everything. So braggy as well. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched this woman for the first time and she is so irritating! Constantly fussing with her hair, the voice, the expressions. Everything. So braggy as well. Urgh.
:m
You come from meldrum 😂 this is the Lux version of meldrum!!! 😂 no racist scandals as of yet!!!
And Lee fancies the peach of an arse off her 😬

Welcome over 😂😂 and @Lars Guinard !!! And any other thread hoppers! Don’t want to leave anyone out 😂
we’re ruddy bastard’s here as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what the hell Happened with the cat?
It increased her subs 🥳🥳
Oh you actually mean what ACTUALLY happened the cat and not just what benefit Lydia got from it... it’s is all about Lidl 😆

My version, it thought “screw this tit” packed one of Lydiot’s old bags and left.

Actual version... the neighbour probably happened.

on the cat pissing all over the garden 🤦🏻‍♀️ and took matters into his own hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.