Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these talks about online bullying makes me wonder whether she has even attended high school. Or was she so popular in high school ( I find it highly doubtful) that she never had to face any form of bullying whatsoever aka did people not call her out on her tit back then.

Sorry for the double posting.

I used to follow Lydia two years ago but then I had to unfollow her because she was so rude to her followers. Not the ones that were being really mean but the ones who were genuinely expressing their concern for her.

She is so rude to people who don't just lick up every word she says. Everytime someone has a genuine doubt or don't really agree with anything in her content they start their comment with, "Not hate, just wanted to know", "I'm not throwing shade, I'm genuinely concerned about.." etc.,

If her followers have to always convince her that they weren't spreading hate almost akin to raising your hands to prove that your not carrying a weapon or else they fear that either Lydia or her minions would jump down their throats isn't that also bullying in a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I used to follow Lydia two years ago but then I had to unfollow her because she was so rude to her followers. Not the ones that were being really mean but the ones who were genuinely expressing their concern for her.

She is so rude to people who don't just lick up every word she says. Everytime someone has a genuine doubt or don't really agree with anything in her content they start their comment with, "Not hate, just wanted to know", "I'm not throwing shade, I'm genuinely concerned about.." etc.,
That's precisely what turned me completely off to Lydia. That and her insidious and deceitful business ethics. She has a horrible attitude and a complete lack of humility. When people wise up they notice every slight in the event that it's not outright blatant rudeness.

She's clamped down on it a bit as of late given the series of unfortunate events that is her life. Yet one minute she's holding back alligator tears and the next she's a bad witch. Ultimately, she's confused! Her mindless minions are just as - if not more - triggered and insecure as she is.

I've noticed people with good or neutral intentions be treated horribly by Lydia in the comments. Make no mistake, my intentions are not as laudable – by any stretch of the imagination. I have no problem expressing my observations about Lydia and exposing facts in the process.

People are starting to expose Lydia Millen's fraudulence. For every comment she deletes or person she blocks they find their voice in another outlet (i.e., Tattle Life). Which in her case is even worse, because she can't block or delete Google. :sneaky:

Tbh, I've never felt the need to take to another site and discuss someone to such length, but Lydia drags and incriminates herself by simply opening that monstrosity of a mouth. We merely report on it and get a good laugh in the process. 🤷‍♀️ ;)

And re: your question about Lydia's younger self.

This is the former Lydia. Which explains a lot.

b9998d0cce3b5d217ac20332e7f32f04.jpg
8d6cd70d81ccbab7c2e0d1d4c23513f5.jpg

2671440cd12627f799a5e6f87387b4eb.jpg

704570eddf1424b9d66ee7733a7e8eb6.jpg
FireShot Capture 623 - LYDIA ELISE MILLEN . - 2nd Day By Bir_ - https___lookbook.nu_look_31239...png

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All these talks about online bullying makes me wonder whether she has even attended high school. Or was she so popular in high school ( I find it highly doubtful) that she never had to face any form of bullying whatsoever aka did people not call her out on her tit back then.

Sorry for the double posting.

If her followers have to always convince her that they weren't spreading hate almost akin to raising your hands to prove that your not carrying a weapon or else they fear that either Lydia or her minions would jump down their throats isn't that also bullying in a way.
Bottom Line: Lydia is not being bullied. Its been people who have a different opinion that her and they express that. And when they express it to her she blocks them. Therefore, they have had to find other outlets in order to express their differing opinion with is perfectly fine.

Other Line: Lydia doesn't respect that other people have a different opinion than hers and that, along with wanting it to appear as if everyone loves her, is why she blocks people. It's all about a false perception of who she is and who her audience is to brands she wants deals with.

Another Line: If any one bullies in the Lydia vs the rest of the world situation, its Lydia, who uses her rudeness and intimidation and all her sheep to attack those who have different opinion than her.

Last Line: Lydia under educated brain does not understand what a petition actually is and what actually the following step is of a petition. And Lydias under educated brain doesn't understand the massive amount of thoughts and different views and bureaucracy that go into changing or creating anything legal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's precisely what turned me completely off to Lydia. That and her insidious and deceitful business ethics. She has a horrible attitude and a complete lack of humility. When people wise up they notice every slight in the event that it's not outright blatant rudeness.

She's clamped down on it a bit as of late given the series of unfortunate events that is her life. Yet one minute she's holding back alligator tears and the next she's a bad witch. Ultimately, she's confused! Her mindless minions are just as - if not more - triggered and insecure as she is.

I've noticed people with good or neutral intentions be treated horribly by Lydia in the comments. Make no mistake, my intentions are not as laudable – by any stretch of the imagination. I have no problem expressing my observations about Lydia and exposing facts in the process.

People are starting to expose Lydia Millen's fraudulence. For every comment she deletes or person she blocks they find their voice in another outlet (i.e., Tattle Life). Which in her case is even worse, because she can't block or delete Google. :sneaky:

Tbh, I've never felt the need to take to another site and discuss someone to such length, but Lydia drags and incriminates herself by simply opening that monstrosity of a mouth. We merely report on it and get a good laugh in the process. 🤷‍♀️ ;)

And re: your question about Lydia's younger self.

This is the former Lydia. Which explains a lot.

View attachment 41793 View attachment 41794

View attachment 41795

View attachment 41796 View attachment 41797
Exactly!! This is the only thread that I comment on. I don't care about the other influencers as much. If I don't like them I don't follow them, simple as that.

The only reason that I even comment on Lydia is because she reminds me so much of this ex friend of mine (and also because this thread is really funny).

She was a real witch (the friend). My ex friend and Lydia would work really well together 😂😂😂😂. As both are scheming, conniving, have no original thought and get everything in their life for free.

P.S sorry for the rant 🙈

Bottom Line: Lydia is not being bullied. Its been people who have a different opinion that her and they express that. And when they express it to her she blocks them. Therefore, they have had to find other outlets in order to express their differing opinion with is perfectly fine.

Other Line: Lydia doesn't respect that other people have a different opinion than hers and that, along with wanting it to appear as if everyone loves her, is why she blocks people. It's all about a false perception of who she is and who her audience is to brands she wants deals with.

Another Line: If any one bullies in the Lydia vs the rest of the world situation, its Lydia, who uses her rudeness and intimidation and all her sheep to attack those who have different opinion than her.

Last Line: Lydia under educated brain does not understand what a petition actually is and what actually the following step is of a petition. And Lydias under educated brain doesn't understand the massive amount of thoughts and different views and bureaucracy that go into changing or creating anything legal.
THIS 👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely triggered by the megalo-ego-maniac turned victim on instagram.
Making out that you are living your best life, while completely crumbling like a gluten, dairy, sugar free biscotti just dunked in a latte, behind the scenes.

Cover your ears (or in this case eyes) people and prepare for a rampage....

Some people have the strength to be in the limelight. Others don't.
If you have an inflated, but fragile ego, social media is probably not the most suitable occupation for you. If you are very sensitive to bullying, again, social media is probably not the best place for you. As a matter of fact social media is still optional. Billions of people live every day without disclosing their latest irrelevant purchase (or #presspresent) via social media.

If you aren't suitable for your job, we are in an extremely fortunate part of the world where we can choose another.
For example, I am highly sensitive to physical violence. I choose to not work for the police or defence force, because I aware that I do not have the fortitude required. Likewise, I am very sensitive to animal suffering, so despite my love for animals, I could never be a veterinarian. These are both highly admirable occupations, however, I am just not a suitable candidate for either of them. I would be a blubbering mess at the end of every day. (Is this ringing any bells for you?).
I changed my career to the scientific industry, because I found the vacuous design field was not meeting my emotional and mental requirements. If your career is inflicting that much suffering on you, you have the luxury of changing it. It's the power of choice. Speaking of choice:

You can't choose your mental health, but you can choose how to deal with it.
Blaming your mental health on the way you are treated is not going to solve your problem. Claiming everything would be fine if everyone was nice to you, is a very romantic and unrealistic way to live life.
Not everyone in the world is going to like you. At some point, everyone is subjected to some level of bullying. The more you put yourself out there, the higher the chance you have of encountering someone who will not like you. It is up to you to equip yourself with the skills to be able to deal with it. As long as you continue to blame external factors on your mental health, you will make limited progress.

"It cost me my happiness."
Happiness cannot be bought and sold. You cannot find your spirit redecorating your house. Your possessions do not equate to your ultimate contentment and gratification. The more you have, the more you want. The more you focus on yourself and your stuff, the less happy you will be.
Human trafficking, childhood slavery, the illegal organ trade, exploitation, abuse, irreparable damage to vital earth systems and disproportionate resource distribution in the world. The planet is in crisis. How are we going to be able to survive the next 100 years? What kind of life will our children have?
This is the kind of tit that should keep you up at night.
Not crying that someone dissed you about your crappy life choices and character.
Attain some perspective.
Hint: along with happiness, it can't be bought in stores.

Knowledge can provide power in the form of perspective.
Studying behavioural ecology in animals can provide amazing perspective. (Sorry, I usually try to refrain from succumbing to full science nerd while here).
Humans, along with other primates are hierarchical, social animals.
Establishing dominance and justice, through bullying and aggression is very characteristic of primates. Chimps partake in murderous gang-wars and are renowned for being patriarchal female batterers, gorillas commonly commit infanticide, and less dominant orangutans regularly kidnap and ra... well, let's just keep this P.G.
The message is establishing social status and social justice through dominance displays is very typical of all primates.
Now that murder and violence are frowned upon in our society, and our communication skills have improved, we have taken to verbal social bashing instead. Gets the job done, but is far less messy and incriminating.
In light of your campaign, if you think Homo sapiens are going to radically modify their social behaviour after thousands of years, you can think again.
Next time someone is being mean to you, you can ask yourself... are they doing this because they are a**holes (seeking dominance), or am I being an a**hole and they are trying to let me know (seeking justice)?

Cue sarcastic monkey face

🙊🙊

Don't even get me started on removing personal freedoms to protect your ego. We don't have all day!
And taking the time to point out the campaign gained 100,000 signatures because of you, is in incredibly poor taste.

Credit to Gemma_NYC for her awesome and easily digestible layouts, she has obviously inspired mine. (See Lydia, acknowledging others and giving credit where it is due is not that hard).
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly!! This is the only thread that I comment on. I don't care about the other influencers as much. If I don't like them I don't follow them, simple as that.

The only reason that I even comment on Lydia is because she reminds me so much of this ex friend of mine (and also because this thread is really funny).

She was a real witch (the friend). My ex friend and Lydia would work really well together 😂😂😂😂. As both are scheming, conniving, have no original thought and get everything in their life for free.

P.S sorry for the rant 🙈
Precisely. I have never felt the need to drag someone the way I enjoy dragging Lydia's dim passive-aggressive ass with facts on top of facts. And it's for all of the reasons mentioned above.

Historically, if I don't like a YouTuber, I unfollow and move along. I barely watch any YouTuber's these days anyhow. Like Pia... she is a bit dim but harmless. Victoria, the more I learn of her, not a fan. Patricia, no longer interesting. But I'm not pressed to shout about it.

Lydia on the other hand – she begs for it. And when I have time ... I'm always happy to oblige. :sneaky: 🤷‍♀️ 😆

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So this Intimisseemee UK ambassador...cannot even tell viewers the correct material used to make the underwear! Satin? Silk?
Those people buying the rugs and sofas from Lydia are buying cat pee soaked stuff as Lynx was peeing all over the house according to the seller.
That house must stink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This might have been said previously, but Lydia is such good friends with Leonie Hanns that she wasn’t invited to her Amazon x The Drop collection launch? Which ITF was

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind thinks that the best area to place a chair is under the staircase🤦‍♀️. Only kids can sit there without having to really slouch uncomfortably. But then again this might be a perfect arrangement for these two dwarves (I have nothing against people who are short. I'm just against these two dumbheads)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind thinks that the best area to place a chair is under the staircase🤦‍♀️. Only kids can sit there without having to really slouch uncomfortably. But then again this might be a perfect arrangement for these two dwarves (I have nothing against people who are short. I'm just against these two dumbheads)
Maybe Carrie sometimes like to hunch over in a hallway under the stairs hiding from Lydia and the wreaths that need to be hung?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rebecca Meldrum is always banging on about her moon cup. I’m petty sure she’s got a deal going on there 😐
Do Dior do moon cups? 🤷‍♀️

Looks like most of gleam were at VB’s makeup launch, Naomi smart, Vicki, JG, Sammie Maria. I bet she’s gutted she missed out
I wonder if an agency such as Gleam has enough clout that they can have their team of influencers present, but request that certain other 'influencers' are left off the guest list? Could Gleam stop her from attending?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could Gleam stop her from attending?
Some events only need to work with a company like Gleam to gather a bunch of influencers to attend. So yes Gleam excludes her from events. Yes by default because they have no motivation to include her and the brand is working with only that management company.

Reactions: 9
not forgetting the flakes she picked off her scalp and ate - skank!:sick:

has that been photoshopped or was it legit her outfit?!

I agree completely - it's such a shallow existence and it takes a while (well it did for me) to realise this and how insincere these influencers are - they wouldn't be seen dead wearing half the shite they are sent if they weren't getting paid for advertising/posting about it.
Yes definitely, your not alone there. I too loved to watch herself the lydiot and others and couldn’t wait to purchase the crap they were shilling, said crap is mostly still in bags and boxes they were delivered in 😬🤣🤣🤣 to the absolute annoyance of my other half who can’t fathom me at all when it comes to this. I’m seriously not buying another thing any of them recommend and I am enjoying going back to my own thoughts on what to buy and enjoy shopping even just window shopping again. I consider my taste to be far better than most of theirs anyhow! Not a brag 😧 Just my opinion 🤓🤐I’m shutting up now before I dig a bigger hole 😆😬🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Some events only need to work with a company like Gleam to gather a bunch of influencers to attend. So yes Gleam excludes her from events. Yes by default because they have no motivation to include her and the brand is working with only that management company.
I wonder if an agency such as Gleam has enough clout that they can have their team of influencers present, but request that certain other 'influencers' are left off the guest list? Could Gleam stop her from attending?
Good point
Is JG With gleam though? I know the gleambots usually moves in packs, they’re like the channel mum crew with less leakage 🤷‍♀️
so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did fill up the “influencer” quota quickly. I wonder if she’s not signed to an agency because Gleam have shown no interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All these girls are the same - apart from the ones new to the industry, trying to grow. They are arrogant, and over privileged, and totally spoilt because of their gifted lifestyle, it then has a knock on effect of making them reluctant to actually pay for goods and services like normal people do. I'm pretty sure the reason Lydia went to Dior in Paris with Vic, is that Vic is a Dior ambassador and no doubt gets a good discount, i'm sure Lydia would have wanted to try and get in on that.

However Lydia comes across, what we have to remember is that every single thing she does is with a view to her 'success' and growing her audience. She obviously didn't think she would get anything out of going to Leonie's launch, and can get the dress anyway so why would she go and support anyone?

Same goes for all these fake friendships, not sure what happened with Lydia and Amelia Liana but Amelia still follows Lydia on insta but Lydia doesn't follow her.

Reactions: 9
Good point
Is JG With gleam though? I know the gleambots usually moves in packs, they’re like the channel mum crew with less leakage 🤷‍♀️
so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did fill up the “influencer” quota quickly. I wonder if she’s not signed to an agency because Gleam have shown no interest.
I remember a while ago they were having some legal issues with a management company. Not sure if it was hers or Ali's but someone asked about getting management for themselves and she replied "dont do it and to keep it in house as they were going through legal proceedings with a management company at the time". We were speculating that it was probably her that caused it by not paying her fees. Anyway, if it got out that she did this, which I'm sure it did. I doubt very much any company would want to touch either of them with a barge pole after that. too much of a liability. I mean everything she does and says would be a liability for whichever management she worked for.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.