Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this general obsession with 'influencers' going to fade out at some point? I don't know about the rest of you, but I was totally sucked in a few years ago - I bought loads of products I didn't need and a bunch of designer handbags. Now I'm so OVER this movement. I've unfollowed all of the fashion and beauty influencers I used to like because their content is shallow and boring to me now. I'm wondering if this is a general trend? Are others staring to tire of the endless hauls and make-up tutorials?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is this general obsession with 'influencers' going to fade out at some point? I don't know about the rest of you, but I was totally sucked in a few years ago - I bought loads of products I didn't need and a bunch of designer handbags. Now I'm so OVER this movement. I've unfollowed all of the fashion and beauty influencers I used to like because their content is shallow and boring to me now. I'm wondering if this is a general trend? Are others staring to tire of the endless hauls and make-up tutorials?
Hope so, they are all the same beauty fashion,mum,interiors and fitness . I’m sick of them all.🤮🤮

Reactions: 18
Urgh the new post - she’s so lazy. Say what you want about Victoria being dodgy she at least puts in the effort to be creative and produce something quite editorial. Lydia just hops on her bed at home because she has nowhere else to go. It’s fashion week and she’s at home in her pants during the day. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lydia will never start growing again because she does not have a niche or a talent. None of the British influenzas do, as a matter of fact. Almost all of them (accept for Tamara?) shill everything that comes their way, whether it’s Jimmy Choo shoes, L’oreal lipsticks, Fabreeze, Samsung or Thermomix. None of the Instagirls from other countries do that. Camilla Coelho has recently moved to LA, Negin built a new house, Romee Strijd bought an apartment, Aimee Song has just finished building her own house from scratch, Xenia Adonts moved into her new Paris apartment two months ago, and still has no furniture. None of these girls has ever begged, let alone tagged any homeware/electronics/or other interior or exterior related brands to get free tit for their homes. Why? Because that is not what their own brands are about! How much do we know about their lives in general? Yes, they vlog/post photos and stories, but it’s all about fashion and personal interests (foods, books, pets). Whereas Lydia puts its all out for everyone to see, tags every single one of her belongings, affiliate links everything down to her underwear and hygienic products in a desperate attempt to rob her followers of any spare penny they still have. And provides nothing in return. I mean, what do her sheep following gets from her? Fashion inspiration? She has no style or creativity, her outfits are neither classy, no street style. Beauty products reviews? Definitely not, as she knows nothing about skin and cosmetics. Interior design ideas? Also not, as all “her ideas” come from Pinterest. Vlogs about events? She does not go anywhere. Travel vlogs? Same as above. Relationship advice? No comments here. So, what is it she can offer to the viewers for people to start following her now? The influenza market is changing. People are sick of basic witches with the same Dior Saddle, NewBottega, new viral LV bag gifting. Creative, with a distinctive talent, going for unusual photography, wearing lesser known brands, promoting sustainable fashion, mixing in vintage items is what new generation of influenzas will be. Jacks of all trades shilling whatever comes their way won’t stay relevant much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lydiot responds to randoms online... and reposts about it (because you know, let's convince people).

Lydiot definitely read the comments from "The Truth About Lydia Millen" video by YouTuber Hadassah Córdoba (before she bullied her to take it down). One gripe people consistently noted is how she doesn't reply to people across her channels. Now she's replying to randoms and reposting them thanking her for doing so.

The level of absurdity and insecurity that is Lydia Millen knows no limit. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Source: Instagram, 9/16/19

Reactions: 10
Also...is it true Carrie lost her gran around the same time lynx disappeared? This makes it even more incredulous that Lidl was going on the way she was!
Honestly if this is true it makes sense. Lydia is envious of anyone that consumes more than her. Whether it’s grief, sorrow, happiness, bags, shoes or attention etc. As she sees how all of these things contribute to giving someone a story to tell.

Lydia has an obsession with other people’s misfortune and setbacks (in addition their accomplishments), and tends to piggyback off of them and make it her own story. She’s the desperate journalist chasing a story to write/feature on her social media to make some money off of and seem relatable.

As it’s known that any resonating challenge in life builds character, maturity and strength. I wouldn’t be surprised that the grief and the beginnings of a rebirth Carrie was going through since losing someone so close sparked envy in Lydia, making her feel stagnated in life. Especially as she’s said herself, losing the cat “has been the hardest thing she’s ever been through”. For Lydia there’s no better way to suppress envy and feelings of irrelevance, then by overdoing the missing cat, can’t eat, can’t sleep, trying to find happiness in day to day things again bit.

Lydia being a hypochondriac, playing victim, publicly self loathing herself, is all desperate pleas of trying to deflect from her lack of depth. She’s never been through any real life experiences that have resonated past her ego to offer her growth.

She probably finds herself pretty annoying, knowing that she hasn’t had any REAL problems and/or struggles to distract her from being so upset and losing sleep over someone saying her chin or nose is ugly.

She has the mind of a grade school child.

Her hollowness makes her come off like a psychopath... she just lacks any depth or life experience.

Psychopath:
777EA971-38D1-4A0B-8018-6FDA35B2A6E7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen Is Still Violating CMA Social Media Endorsements Regulations for Influencers in 2019

Whenever Lydiot posts to her stories and it includes a "Swipe Up" affiliate link she is supposed to declare it. As of September 16, 2019 - she still thinks she's above the law. You'd think after her ASA violation in May 2018 she'd get herself together. But that's okay, we'll help you Lydia.

This took me less than 5 minutes to record, but the joy of hitting send to the CMA - priceless. :ROFLMAO:

FireShot Capture 599 - (1) Lydia on T_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170659539303...png

FACTS: Smarter than Lydia and committed to the cause. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

How to report Lydia Millen to the CMA – For not disclosing benefits/freebies (i.e. gifts)

CMA violations fall under receiving gifts:
benefits, freebies, free products, free visits (i.e. press trips). And are usually tagged with the brand #hashtag and the brand account @dior. This one-sheeter diagram will help you decide if you need to report to the CMA or ASA. If it requires final brand approval it's an ad (like the examples I included here). If it's a press trip it's a "free visit" and/or "free products" (including affiliate links) so it's under CMA authority.

Here's an example, per my recent email. Your language will change a bit depending on what you're reporting.

To: [email protected]
Email Subject Line: CMA Social Media Endorsements Violation – LEM ONLINE LTD Company # 10147738

1. My Contact Information:

Concerned Consumer (Name, Phone, and Email)

2. The business I have concerns about:
LEM ONLINE LTD
Company number 10147738
Officer: MILLEN-GORDON, Lydia Elise, Blogger

2. Description of Issue:
Sponsored Content in this post published on Instagram on September 16, 2019, is not clearly identifiable as being paid for by using the label "advertisement feature" or "advertisement promotion" per the CMA/ASA Influencer Guide published in September 2018. I believe the nature of this content is subject to CMA regulation, not the ASA.

This social media post does not make it clear that she has been paid or otherwise incentivized to endorse a product or service. Given the CMA says it prioritizes disclosure in social media and dealing fairly and transparently with consumers/followers is an important one, I'd like to bring this ongoing issue with her account to your attention.

The issue is either benefits, freebies, free products, or free visits. Specify which one.

3. Supporting Evidence: See the attached screen recording which features the Instagram Post in violation along with the Reward Style and Commission Junction affiliate link.

Include a screenshot of the IG feed with the post clearly shown in the timeline, a screenshot of the actual post, a URL link to the post, and if it's an IG story, include a Quicktime screen recording. Zip these files up in a .zip file and attach it to your email or include a link to your files in Dropbox.

4. Market Area:
Nature of business (SIC)
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

This will vary and is found on https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk by searching the company that the influencer operates under. The SIC code will be listed on the company's page.

5. I have not contacted any other organizations regarding this violation.

See further detail below.
Code:
Link: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dr2nk5vj2e

Link Redirect: [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-gb/p/bottega-veneta/women/clutches/70I-D5T003?ColorId=NDgyMQ2&SubLine=bags&CategoryId=72&lvrid=_p_d224_gw_c72&AID=13263941&PID=4441350&SID=.NzkwNzItNzc5.2071d32b-d891-11e9-b106-dd604d4a4174&utm_[/URL]source=CommissionJunction&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_content=4441350&utm_campaign=2975314&CJEVENT=210b6ad9d89111e980c706ee0a240610
––––––––––––––––––––––––––

If you want to learn more about how seriously the CMA takes non-disclosed social media endorsements, read here.

How to report Lydia Millen to the ASA for not declaring #ads

If it's an advertisement, and not labeled as #Ad at the top of the post, use the ASA online form here. #Ad cannot be hidden in other hashtags either. The ASA is specific on expectations. I've included real examples on Victoria's thread of what to look for here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she is so desperate to get work and exposure, why hasn’t she look into getting signed by an agency? Or she had tried but none would sign her? I’m curious!

Reactions: 3
If she is so desperate to get work and exposure, why hasn’t she look into getting signed by an agency? Or she had tried but none would sign her? I’m curious!

She's so tight I think she didn't want to give 20% or whatever it is to management and so arrogant she thought she could manage herself.

Reactions: 23
You folks move seriously quickly over here! I was off for a day and had so many pages to catch up on 😂 No wonder poor Lydia is always behind on her videos. It’s almost a full time job just keeping up with the tattle!
Can you bring your avatar back please I miss it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys! I've been lurking on GG for about 2 years, until I noticed the laggy website and saw some mentions of Tattle and googled it.. so here I am.
I've read the threads oh my God! I've been blocked be Lidl on Instagram I think about a year ago, apparently she's the same old selfish self. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JG has been invited to a Victoria beckham press event. Vicki is also in London.
Lydia is posing in her pants 😐

3E5CA5B0-AB0F-4E0D-B339-F4A203D02A6B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Damn...

To someone that doesn’t care, this just looks like a whole bunch of nothing. But to someone that really wants to be “IN”, I know this is getting to Lydia.

From the start-up/indie brands, all the way up to the luxury brands, not one designer/company invited her or sponsored her to go to ANY show, yikes.

All the tit she’s doing with these companies and brands, is clearly in vain. They’re not taking it seriously to move forward with her for continual work or exposure outside of a affiliate link, promo code and freebies. That’s extremely telling. Time for some self reflection.

1568653220236.jpeg

1568653332352.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What kind of a bubble does Lydia live in when she affilate links a scrunchie for £90? She tried to portray the humanitarian woman who went to that charity for women and then within weeks she is linking a horrible scrunchie for £90!! How can her followers not see how disingenuous and incrongruent her actions are. The world is ending....surely! Who are these numb brainless humans with so little self love/self respect who worship their Goddess Lydia? Are they humans? Possibly not...just bots!

• Haha
Hilarious 😂
The comments section from her underwear post, people are more interested is the Lily’s killing lumi than anything else 😂😂
BF15BF34-89F9-4A4B-94CB-987C192C4E42.jpeg
E44FA458-80DC-45DD-9BB6-14D28EBF71FB.jpeg
E2B69C41-0604-4A5F-8E27-C8957025C694.jpeg

Didn’t fully get the reaction she expected 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, we know Lydiot... so much so that you slip on your wedding gown, take photos and beg for reposts from the designer. Tragic. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Meanwhile, every relevant fashion influencer is attending press events, invited by brands to attend New York and London Fashion weeks, while Lydia is dressing up in her old wedding gown, posing in her knickers, raving about #socmedia censorship, and posting Initimissimi promo codes.

If I were Lidl I'd be mad about my life too. 😆

FireShot Capture 600 - Tweets with replies by Lydia_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_with_r...png

Tweet

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
She seriously was listening to her wedding playlist dancing around in her dress (and fuckoff scrunchie) crying into her wine on Friday 🤦‍♀️
Oh Lydia. By posting that.... well you’re dragging yourself at this point 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I bet it's part of her therapy to re-visit and fall in love with her tacky wedding again, as I'm sure the mocking of her giraffe guests and underwhelming bodysuit-dress threw her into the depths of despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.