Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, could she be more pathetic! Lisping Lydia; the pompous arse with her pampas grass and powder room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's just ghastly, most 30 somethings would love to have just one bathroom and she's kitting out 5 of them with freebies and boasting at every single opportunity. Then goes on about "working hard", to blame other people that it's their fault for not working hard enough if they don't have all that she has.
Technically she only has one bathroom, all the others are shower rooms!

Reactions: 11
What in the name of actual f*** do Vic and Lydia think they are doing with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing?? Do they not see the bigger picture?? If IP addresses were trackable the government could track who is saying what online and hold it against them or use it improperly. They are so worried about trolls they think it’s ok to put basic rights at risk?? In the grand scheme of things no one gives two flying f***s about those two airheads but if this was actually rolled out people’s lives would be at risk for posting political views - it’s happening in China where people are being detained for speaking out. Are they really so insecure they want a police state to protect them from people saying their scrunchy is a bit tit? FFS.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Maybe I'm wrong so I'm sorry if I am but am I right in saying she doesn't have a management agency?
I think no one in their right mind will manage this chavvy wanna be.
I think people who scream natural class are worth admiring...
This new money chav wanna be just gives off a cheap vibe. I'm embarrassed for her every time she brags like that.
Rich people don't do that... in fact they want to keep their mouth shut about their wealth especially because some of them actually want to get bargains as well so they don't shout out to the world they are rich. They want to keep it hush hush.
Lydia on the other hand doesn't seem to care that she begs and begs then has the nerve to show off?
I just don't get it... It's so weird. She clearly has some really deep issues about growing up poor and now every little designer something she gets or chance to show off, she'll take.
MONEY DOES NOT DEFINE YOU LYDIA.

Reactions: 13
Wigan is a Town. That's where she is originally from but I dont think she has lived there for years. She really annoys me because she actually professes to be from Manchester, in her wedding dress vlog when she had the bees stitched onto her veil she said it was a representation of her home town. No, you are from Wigan not Manchester. Wigan is about an hours drive from manchester.
Lol oh so she’s Meghan Markle now, having symbols of towns stitched up on her veil

Id sign that!! But should also have a maximum number of ads they can post a month, a maximum number of affiliate lynx, and a button right on everything that allows it to be directly reported to the _______ that check and fines influencers.
That sounds like a little much. Why do you care how many links and ads they post? Honestly doesn’t bother me as long as they’re still entertaining

Reactions: 4
What in the name of actual f*** do Vic and Lydia think they are doing with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing?? Do they not see the bigger picture?? If IP addresses were trackable the government could track who is saying what online and hold it against them or use it improperly. They are so worried about trolls they think it’s ok to put basic rights at risk?? In the grand scheme of things no one gives two flying f***s about those two airheads but if this was actually rolled out people’s lives would be at risk for posting political views - it’s happening in China where people are being detained for speaking out. Are they really so insecure they want a police state to protect them from people saying their scrunchy is a bit tit? FFS.
Oh this is a Flop.
There is a lot of VPN apps and programms which changing your IP adress. In China there is a different situation: they have own 'closed Internet' (like in North Korea) thats why this works for them.
But if Lidl wants Internet only for UK- i dont understand how she would work with French and Italian brands, for example?
Also, im not from UK. So the Interpol or Scotland Yard would tracing and catching me around the world because i called Lidl a beggar?!))) Thats funny! Or they will send a penalty to IP adress somethere in Bangladesh? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Id sign that!! But should also have a maximum number of ads they can post a month, a maximum number of affiliate lynx, and a button right on everything that allows it to be directly reported to the _______ that check and fines influencers.
That sounds like a little much. Why do you care how many links and ads they post? Honestly doesn’t bother me as long as they’re still entertaining
No no no! She photoshopped her nose...still) She makes it smaller. There is a big difference between Instagram and right angle and youtube and friends photos.
She would really benefit from a real nose job, honestly I’d invest into that before anymore tit for the house

Reactions: 1
That's exactly what her supporters are, 'sheep'
They can't see what a manipulative lying person she really is !
20190911_163633.jpg

Reactions: 6
View attachment 40064

Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂

Lydia wants social media censorship for "trolls" (i.e., people that don't like her, disagree with her, and reveal her lies).

Lydiot is likely the most idiotic dimwit influenza I've ever seen. 🤦‍♀️

Let's require internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to social media?

Does this moron know nothing about government laws and constitutional rights? Everyone has a basic right to privacy that enables you to use the internet how you wish. Perhaps she'd like to move to North Korea! I'd sign a petition for Lydiot to relocate to a country that regularly blocks social media access: China, Turkey, and Iran, perhaps (any takers?)

Even if some backward nation would debate such a thing, clearly this moron has never heard of a VPN. Her level of deception and "poor me" lunacy knows no bound.

If Lydia wants to live in a police state, we'll find a brand to send her – free of charge.
😆

Lydia E Millen Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

And yes folks, Lydia Millen's hypocrisy knows no bounds either... 🤷‍♀️
And no, you can't troll brands or be judge and jury over what people can or cannot express their opinions about. Perhaps Canon should ban Lydia's social media account for disparaging their brand.

It's a slippery slope. Lydia proves, yet again, she doesn't have the mental capacity to entertain a cohesive thought.

FireShot Capture 532 - Karrie on Twit_ - https___twitter.com_KarriesVlogs_status_1171734376163...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 40064Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂
If ever there were a group of people who should be called “Trolls” it’s the likes of lidl who practically take advantage of young naive predominantly young women who believe her every lie. Then land themselves in debt on the promise that if you buy this product ( “and add to my ill gotten gains” ) you’ll have better skin, nicer home and clothes to change your life with 😡 give me a break lidl ! Pot calling kettle anyone lol 😂 oh and she lets her minions do her nasty trolling for her 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just showing themselves up to be both stupid and ignorant.

If you started describing living under a fascist dictatorship they'd think what a fab idea.

Says she's just a normal person then in the next breath says the 5 bathrooms + powder room are handy for all the help she employs to work for her. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tits always come in pairs...
even if Lidl’s tits have a valley running between them.

Vickie has jumped onto the bandwagon of stupidity...

87B68CC5-6BE2-4F9B-9B7B-B9ADAA1596F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This commenter Kei-chwan is like rabid dog when it comes to defending her queen of her universe. I have gotten in a couple of online fights with her back when I watched her vids and called her out on her BS. She would go through all the comment sections looking for coments that don't kiss Lidl’s a** and picks fights. Her followers are nuts. Honestly, her followers are what disturbs me the most. Are we headed for an apocalypse or something?? ...lol (being dramatic) but yeah, scary stuff.

Also, trolls be held accountable? What would be the punishment for being "mean" to someone online? Prison? Because I said she looks like a guy?? Honestly, I hope they get backlash from that petition!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd love to see what her definition of a troll is... LOL! is she meaning us on this forum, or the negative comments on her videos? I can't believe she thinks this is actually something that can happen ha ha. You really can't make this tit up I swear... loads of people share the same IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if they're in a coffee shop, what they gonna do, question every single person plus people don't stay long.....please...Nobodies got time for that....

Reactions: 11
Just showing themselves up to be both stupid and ignorant.

If you started describing living under a fascist dictatorship they'd think what a fab idea.

Says she's just a normal person then in the next breath says the 5 bathrooms + powder room are handy for all the help she employs to work for her. :LOL:
I'm very surprised that she's not got a bloody Butler😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.