Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lo and behold, Lydia has released a short film about Lynx on Instagram. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

If you didn't think Lydia could milk Catgate anymore than she already has... Feast your eyes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘

FireShot Capture 771 - Lydia on Instagram_ β€œHe’s been mi_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B24lFU...png

Reactions: 15
Lo and behold, Lydia has released a short film about Lynx on Instagram. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

If you didn't think Lydia could milk Catgate anymore than she already has... Feast your eyes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘

View attachment 44283
She just loves people feel sorry for her. While everyone else is promoting all fashion, make up and beauty related new items she plays the "don't forget I lost my cat" pity card.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hadassah is a Lydia Millen fan or was? She is pretty miffed that Lydia pretended that they had an understanding about the video which was actually a tepid assessment of why people dislike Lydia. Following the conversation Lydia then went on to upload her video and tweeted about this poor girl who then has Lydia fans messaging her with horrible messages. She was not happy that Lydia went behind her back!

Despite Hadassah saying she hates gossip sites ( fair dos) she is quite miffed at the suggestion that Lydia said Hadassah doesn't support other women and quite rightly says that women should be held accountable and open to questioning if they put themselves in public office or public social media as influencers.

Again most people are not jealous of Lydia. I might not have a gifted AM, Miele washing machine and tumble dryer or heaven forbid intimisseemee underwear but hey I'm happy with the few things I have bought for myself!

Her minions have been crying over her emotional video ...it's incredible. It's bloody unbelievable. It's a shi*t show!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
her bathroom is such a 'wow' bathroom - looks pretty dull to me, no wow at all, or does she mean 'wow look how much limescale there is on the shower' no need to clean it, i'll just beg a new shower....

Reactions: 11
I had a thought the other evening about Lynx. She has repeatedly shown him in her videos, what about if one of her superfans saw him and wanted him for themselves. She's been flogging her furniture to her flying monkeys, what about if one of them not only collected the furniture but encouraged him into the van and he's now living the life of Riley somewhere else in the UK. That might explain why the Pet Detective couldn't find a kill site or a trail if he left in a van from right outside their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen catches herself in a Miele lie – and backtracks! πŸ˜† πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

No. You did not purchase the Miele washer/dryer. You asked your minions for recommendations in IG stories and then begged for it as a freebie in exchange for promotion (an #AD) on your IG home account.

Or did you simply forget that too?

We know how hard it is for you to keep track of what you don't actually buy.

View attachment 44259

If Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying, begging, or whining.
UPDATE: She canceled her original order! And received the gifted "AD" washer/dryer she begged for because you know "Miele" got in touch with her! Right... Lydia. We believe you.

• Angry
  • Haha
How is it that during the midst of her order the Miele people just magically "reach out to you" and offer you 5,000 dollars worth of appliances? How do they even know who you are?

What the hell?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean this in the nicest possible way and I’m going to say this as gently as possible....

Lydia, Get the duck over the cat, you’re not going to gain anymore subs and short of uploading a video of his ACTUAL ghost he’s gone. He’s not content anymore.
The sympathy well has run dry and we’re gifting you no more water 😐

I think a lot of us have lost** pets, it’s heartbreaking, it’s NOT CONTENT!!!

**death, misplaced....not so much Lydia 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had a thought the other evening about Lynx. She has repeatedly shown him in her videos, what about if one of her superfans saw him and wanted him for themselves. She's been flogging her furniture to her flying monkeys, what about if one of them not only collected the furniture but encouraged him into the van and he's now living the life of Riley somewhere else in the UK. That might explain why the Pet Detective couldn't find a kill site or a trail if he left in a van from right outside their house.
Great theory.

Her cat was either stolen (as you said) or it simply ran away. There is a lot of disturbance in that house, it's sad but if Lynx a spoiled cat would rather try his luck in the wilderness that is a shame.

I think it's more likely someone took him. Sadly I can see a lot of people in their area not liking them and people are weird.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 44283
The body must have been disposed of, Because if the tracker dude said he never left their village and she heard gun shots that night then put two and two together. But also if he was just running in the field when he was offed, then why wasn't his body found as they walked through the fields of grass or saw a spot where the grass had flattened a bit for the body.

Truly I wish that the cat was alright because I am such an animal lover, but there is wayyyyy too many unanswered things about all this to not know that the truth isn't coming out of their mouths.

Reactions: 12
You guys β€œindeed know” how to β€œstyle” the whole house up... We can tell from this when the curtains it’s β€œtooooo looooong” πŸ˜†β¬‡
006FD734-CC16-4DFC-8CC4-4A4D94642909.jpeg
E78C2080-8304-443E-85CF-8D1D22E567FA.jpeg

You can get your β€œtrousers tailored” but definitely not the curtains? πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is it that during the midst of her order the Miele people just magically "reach out to you" and offer you 5,000 dollars worth of appliances? How do they even know who you are?

What the hell?
I was wondering this too, I don't understand why a company who wouldn't even know you've bought them as you bought them from a 3rd party seller would contact you to say you're not ordered the right ones or whatever bullshit she piped up with. I definitely call bullshiiiiiitttt, she must really think her followers are thick as pigshit, I swear I can't with this woman anymore...

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I was wondering this too, I don't understand why a company who wouldn't even know you've bought them as you bought them from a 3rd party seller would contact you to say you're not ordered the right ones or whatever bullshit she piped up with. I definitely call bullshiiiiiitttt, she must really think her followers are thick as pigshit, I swear I can't with this woman anymore...
She thinks everybody is dumb like her. Well surprise, we’re not.
She begged for those home appliances like she beggs for everything, probably toilet paper too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok, pray for me, I am throwing myself into the flog!
See you on the other side. Thoughts are with you πŸ™

Β£3565 worth of free tit.....
She’s then lynxed in the drop box?.......

CEEA8255-B76F-4366-B4F2-414F070E40C3.jpeg

Wonder if it’s an affiliate lynx.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone think that lidl should have her houha pierced! And then she could just wack little ALDI in.
Not dead yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is less Β« uniformed Β»?

Restyle, play around and faff with her bloody earrings, oulala !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.