Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl »it annoys me that their service is so bad and that they make so much money »(talking about Zara) , but this applies 1000%to her!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If Lydiot is blabbing about Zara it's because...

They've sent influenzas and vloggers a bunch of vouchers and discount codes. For some reason, oddly, Zara is on everyone's lips at the same damn time within the last week. 🙄 🤦‍♀️ 😄

zara pays influencers.png

Link so Lydiot won't get views:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she gives her one and only fiend one earring! Maybe she will get the other next year when lidl gets a pay rise!! ( I get it it is supposed to be it to do that, but you give two and let the person decide ?)

Reactions: 7
Bookmark Invidio.us so Lydia doesn't get views.
Link to Vlog

Lydia Begs For YouTube Subscribers.png

Lydia starts off another mindless vlog begging for subscribers.

[3:46] "It's so incredible to see how my channel is performing." Translation: Tattle Life is saying I'm declining – damage control!

[4:05] Literally the first time I've ever heard Lydiot thank her subscribers (It was mentioned how ungrateful she is Hadassah Cordoba's deleted video).

[4:12] She's begging for subscribers. Why? Lydia's YouTube new subs have been declining Year over Year.

Why is she begging for subscribers? Because Lydia's new subscribers have plummeted in 2018/2019.

I put her on blast via Twitter about said decline and she clearly can't handle FACTS.

[4:55] Lydia asks Scarrie to lie for her on camera about her YouTube performance
when the reality is this:

Lydia Elise Millen's YouTube Channel Decline.png

Note: Scarrie is a liar too - not to be trusted. This is data pulled directly from her public YouTube stats.

[6:33] Flatulent Lydia is so full of tit, she can't hold it in – and farts on camera. :oops::sick:

[6:40] Lydia: Look at how filthy Carrie's glasses are...

[7:45] GHD, Aerin, Estee Lauder meetings (Mmm hmmm, yeah. Note: Don't buy from these brands).

[8:30] Lydia: I paid for a mirror!

[8:55] Lydia: "I don't ever shop at Zara..." However, they gave me vouchers so f*ck what I just said. 🤷‍♀️

[9:50] "I have a really expensive [scrunchie] that I got from NET-A-PORTER. Which is like £90."

[11:15] Let me tell you what I'm planning with my blog moving forward: More poorly written tit content.

[11:50] "I feel like I don't tell you a lot about products nowadays." Translation: I want to shove more affiliate links down your throat.

[12:50] "I'm choosing to do my blog a different way from everyone else." Translation: I'm illiterate and lazy.

[15:00] Aerin pays me to talk about their brand so here's my Aerin candle. (Just met with Aerin so it's gifted, but I forgot to tell you).

[17:00] Lydia has tit on her forehead (no pun intended).

I'm not watching any more of this tit vlog. 😄 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought that she had put everyone to sleep with the most tedious flog ever.
And what is going on with her teeth, they really are looking terrible, no longer white, all up and down. Really

Reactions: 2
She really has ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME

View attachment 43454
How does she think hotels cope with the demands of constant guests? Of course, there are good all-rounder mattresses. She just wants one for free, so she blasts out what she wants then sits back and waits for the gullible sponsors that will send her one gratis. She'll pick one, say it's the best thing since sliced bread, affiliate link it to death, then in two months time change it out for something else. And sell the free one for a profit to one of her adoring fans flying monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait... she is decorating („styling“) the guest bedroom again???

This begging has no boundaries!

Reactions: 4
Oh, and it makes the back of Lydia's throat hurt when she encounters "selfless" and "nice" people.

Which explains a lot.

[18:15] Lydia: I'm charitable. I gave the woman that alters my gifted clothes (at The Zip Yard Milton Keynes) a bunch of tit beauty products that I don't use.

Lydia Millen Is A Liar.png

Oh, look! There are two unpaid actors (Lydia's "friends") over at her house of horrors.

[19:15] Lydia: Let me vlog this to prove people I don't pay actually like me.

What To Expect From Lydia Millen 2019.png

Oh! And about Lynx... I think I knew all along...

[24:00] And I'm going to milk Catgate for all it's worth b/c I'm struggling with content. Oh! And Ali is angry and sad and can't do his job because of his grief. And I stress him out, so I'm leaving the house.

FireShot Capture 718 - MY FIRST AUTUMN ZARA ORDER - Lydia Elise Millen -_ - https___invidio.us...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, and it makes the back of Lydia's throat hurt when she encounters "selfless" and "nice" people.

Which explains a lot.

[18:15] Lydia: I'm charitable. I gave the woman that alters my gifted clothes (at The Zip Yard Milton Keynes) a bunch of tit beauty products that I don't use.

View attachment 43466

Oh, look! There are two unpaid actors (Lydia's "friends") over at her house of horrors.

Lydia: Let me vlog this to prove people I don't pay actually like me.

View attachment 43467
Sorry but she gets uglier day by day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread?

WHO IS LYDIA ELISE MILLEN IN 2020? A Freeloading, Affiliate Link Pushing, Brand Begging, CMA Offender

@Oohthedrama, This title was written with Google in mind. :unsure: ;) This new thread needs to rank higher than that crappy blog post of the same title. Let's give brands a little help when they Google her smug ass. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.