Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you, ladies, find it weird when these quickly-proclaimed-besties only get to see each others houses on Youtube?
She goes through IG-famous friends. Its definitely all for the gram. Remember @LeanneLimWalker (the girl with that anchor tattoo on her wrist that you sometimes get a glimpse of in an influenza trip cheers shot)? Lidl raved about their bestie friendship 4 years ago. Now she doesn’t even follow her on IG. Interestingly I just looked her up: she’s less slick than Lidl, but more relatable. And her home decor page (which came out before Lidl’s) shows an example of good but original taste. I wonder when her Frow friendship will disintegrate again?

Reactions: 7
I was secretly hoping she would get her high heeled Jimmy Choo's stuck in the mud and fall flat on her face🤭🤭🤭.
LOVELY!!!!! 🤣🤣
She’s so defensive!!!!
6D641297-2FD9-4715-8EBB-D02C1B1AD66A.jpeg

so we’re taking begging to the next level. She’s now trying to brown nose the staff...

DAA13C41-2460-43BE-AD01-BEE04501B662.jpeg
30B971D2-AF89-4C9F-B34A-1457294371C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I did a HND. It was still exactly the same course except I didn't do the 4th year which was dissertation.
Couldn't justify spending thousands of pounds on the course plus accommodation etc when I had enough experience from my relevant industry to move on.
I have A levels and also graduated.

Her article on the University site is a BA so she has a degree. May have taken short courses to get her A levels prior?

The process of applying to University post results is a lot easier than awaiting. I did this and didn't go through half the stuff by brother/sister did. You know what you have so you know where you are looking, for example.

Also work for a University now and some will give unconditionals (guaranteed places) with low grades because they need the money...
I believe that she did a Foundation degree, which she blagged her way into with 'industry experience' (which, according to the blurb you can do, if you don't have formal qualifications) and did a year top up to convert it to a BA degree, as advertised by Northampton uni. She probably lived at home the whole time and never made any friends as she felt inferior to everybody who had A levels. The thing that confuses me is that you DO need a good standard of English....er....

Reactions: 5
bleeping TwatWaffle wearing HipWaders.....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oh ffs! She thinks this look is high fashion. Sorry but you look like an absolute twit. Stop trying to emulate high fashion magazine looks. You look like gormless forest Gump. I have second hand embarrassment for her. As for the reply to the high heels. The girl was being friendly and funny but idiot Millen took it as a critism again. Hope the girl unsubbed. She really is a moron! This creature doesn't have a friendly bone in her body. Unless someone can give her something she isn't interested. Sorry but she is vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe that she did a Foundation degree, which she blagged her way into with 'industry experience' (which, according to the blurb you can do, if you don't have formal qualifications) and did a year top up to convert it to a BA degree, as advertised by Northampton uni. She probably lived at home the whole time and never made any friends as she felt inferior to everybody who had A levels. The thing that confuses me is that you DO need a good standard of English....er....
Ah, ok that makes sense.
But remember, they don't check your written skills before writing your dissertation so if she is writing and then the lecturer is telling her what to change and from what angle to come at you can kind of get by with that.

Obviously, she has no one to help when writing blog posts...

Reactions: 8
Lydia: "I forgot to put PR product on that last insta story. I'm sorry don't report me..."

Lydia "forgetting" to disclose a Narcissist PR product, whilst tagging the brand, and begging to not be reported. If you ever wondered if Lydia reads Tattle Life, she does.

Hi Lydiot! :LOL: 👋 It's not rocket science... even for your two brain cells.

Still reporting your smug ass. K.

FireShot Capture 892 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
FireShot Capture 891 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Lydia...
OMG.
Just stop.
What a weirdo... 'Don't report me.'
Can she be more obvious??
You read on here for sure and you know what...
Maybe it's time to comment on every single one of her videos and maybe she should write next to her affiliate lynx something like:
'LEAVE A COMMENT ON TATTLE FOR LYDIA TO READ AND RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS'.
The only place she seems to be reading is Tattle.
Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia: "I forgot to put PR product on that last insta story. I'm sorry don't report me..."

Lydia "forgetting" to disclose a Narcissist PR product, whilst tagging the brand, and begging to not be reported. If you ever wondered if Lydia reads Tattle Life, she does.

Hi Lydiot! :LOL: 👋 It's not rocket science... even for your two brain cells.

Still reporting your smug ass. K
It's ok Lydia, I reported you for not declaring Intimissimi and Aerin in your fireplace story last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Urgh!that high heel comment is the reason why every time I try and give Lidl the benefit of the doubt,I just switch it back off. She’s so overly defensive! She snaps back and reacts so quickly showing her true colours. Can’t she just laugh it off and not take herself so seriously? this Is exactly why people don’t warm to her. She’s got a serious chip on her shoulder and I think it will become her downfall.

Reactions: 13
Urgh!that high heel comment is the reason why every time I try and give Lidl the benefit of the doubt,I just switch it back off. She’s so overly defensive! She snaps back and reacts so quickly showing her true colours. Can’t she just laugh it off and not take herself so seriously? this Is exactly why people don’t warm to her. She’s got a serious chip on her shoulder and I think it will become her downfall.
The response was really unnecessary, I find it quiet condescending. She's got serious issues.... Also why the hell is she trying on engagement rings?? You've already got one, you don't need another, plus you could never afford those kind of carats if your life depended on it.

Reactions: 12
I've never really watched ITF before but her new video popped up under my suggestions so I gave it a watch. It is seriously disturbing how Lydia has morphed herself into a bootleg version of her...between the intro, the lisp, the mannerisms. It's so effin creepy.

Reactions: 14
It's ok Lydia, I reported you for not declaring Intimissimi and Aerin in your fireplace story last week.
I find it amusing how Lydiot never forgets to tag a brand, yet claims she forgets to declare the PR/Ad relationship.

I bet she won't forget once she's slapped with a CMA and ASA fine (as people continue to report her smug ass). 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why does she make that smug face now in all her videos and photos - its unbearable - makes me want to slap her!

I also think she's had way more work done to her face recently, it's ridiculous now she's become a waxwork!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.