Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia is full of sh*t. I'm thinking pathological liar. Why lie about it? Just own it. Ugh. She's absurd.
My guess is that she went a few days earlier knowing that she had a press trip coming up, meaning she gets s few extra days there but doesn't have to pay for a return flight as that's likely paid by the brand.

Reactions: 7
I've come across a few folks in the trades that are well-spoken. So I don't think it's an act. If so, he deserves an Emmy. I don't know Ali's full backstory, but I'm guessing he is college-educated at a minimum?
I think with Ali it is more about how he has been brought up, what behaviour has been modelled to him while he was a child. He clearly has some strong core values, rescuing those sheep while he was on holiday with his friends. He cares about wildlife, all that effort for the frog in his last video. He makes sure he catches up and spends time with his Gran. So I do think he is a good person but has maybe had his head turned by all the money and possessions that have seemingly dropped into their laps in a short period of time. I have a feeling that they are both from the same social group, but Lidl's inner chav shines through much brighter than his. This desperation though to show their wealth, expensive cars, clothes, belongings, the house. Anyone that is from a wealthy background wouldn't do that. They would be comfortable with who they were so wouldn't feel the need to demonstrate that they were wealthy for all to see. That behaviour belongs to new money, not to people that were born already wealthy. It's a belief that if you weren't born into money, you could somehow buy your way there, into that social class you yearn to belong to. Basically, it's down to insecurity.

Reactions: 15
She kept that Ibiza trip very quiet didn't she?!

Probably knew how bad it would look after all the posts about how broken she is
No she didnt she was bragging about staying in a place she had wanted to stay at forever in ibiza and then also saying how many times she was going away in the next few weeks (sorry bragging)

Reactions: 1
No she didnt she was bragging about staying in a place she had wanted to stay at forever in ibiza and then also saying how many times she was going away in the next few weeks (sorry bragging)
Was this pre catgate though? 😆
when she tweeted that she was skipping out on JG’s wedding (part 2) I thought she was going to stay quiet about the Ibizamoon!

place she had wanted to stay at forever in ibiza
So she’s not revisiting her digs from when she was “working” there then 😎

Reactions: 2
Was this pre catgate though? 😆
when she tweeted that she was skipping out on JG’s wedding (part 2) I thought she was going to stay quiet about the Ibizamoon!

So she’s not revisiting her digs from when she was “working” there then 😎
Yep 5th August.. saying that she was going away 6 times in the next 7 weeks and also saying that she has booked the hotel of dreams

I'll keep checking there, but if this picks up then I'll stay.
Pm the people on that thread and get them over here 😉 GG will never change, they’re refusing to update their system and it’s so difficult to do anything on it.
I dropped out of the Lydia thread months back and came here. There’s already influencers who know about tattle life now. It won’t be long before we have Lydia and Ali signing up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lydia is always fangirling Victoria - Case in point Desenio prints.

Let's be honest, Victoria is a huge step above Lydia in terms of brand deals, likeability and overall presence in the lifestyle and beauty space. (And she's about to eclipse her on the 'Home' front as well.)

As I noted on GG, she quickly jumped on the Desenio bandwagon after Victoria posted a sponsored ad on her home account a few weeks ago. Sure enough? A week or so later, Lydia is holding up Desenio prints in her bedroom. The funny thing about it is that I've yet to see one print in her house.

View attachment 35551

View attachment 35550

But all of a sudden, Victoria has Desenio prints and Lydia must too!

And has Lydia actually hung a single one of those prints she's blabbing and gushing about in her home? That's likely a 'No.' (But wait, after reading this I'm sure she'll make a point to put one up in her laundry room.)

Just hilarious!
I have to say I had no idea who Inthefrow was so I went on to have a nosey. I have to say I love her house and what they are doing with it. It’s so much more a home then Lydia’s. It’s a home not a show house. She is definitely more likeable as a person.

41848743-B9EB-423B-BAB0-5396523609E7.jpeg

Is she begging for a new house she can destroy with Hague blue 😆
#prayforlynkiee #atleastitsnotlumieee

God she insufferable, I feel really bad because I love animals but I have absolutely no sympathy for this one at all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How did that house ever bring her joy? It's in a constant state of change and chaos.

Reactions: 2
She's the epitome of new money. My job has me around a lot of old money types and it takes a lot for new money to be accepted and respected in anyway. Even marrying into old money is looked as suspiciously. She also seems to think she's a country girl. No hum, country people have dogs everywhere, horses in the back garden and holes in their wellies not to mention the ancient landrover that might start if you're lucky. They're a joke

Reactions: 8
I have to say I had no idea who Inthefrow was so I went on to have a nosey. I have to say I love her house and what they are doing with it. It’s so much more a home then Lydia’s. It’s a home not a show house. She is definitely more likeable as a person.
Ditto. I really like Victoria @inthefrow. More so than Lydia for sure. She's not a pathological liar like Lydia (as far as we know).

She's the epitome of new money. My job has me around a lot of old money types and it takes a lot for new money to be accepted and respected in anyway. Even marrying into old money is looked as suspiciously. She also seems to think she's a country girl. No hum, country people have dogs everywhere, horses in the back garden and holes in their wellies not to mention the ancient landrover that might start if you're lucky. They're a joke
She lacks couth and she's a bit too flashy and tasteless for me. She screams new money and quite honestly, not a lot of it. More like new "debt." You'd be amazed at the actual financial situation of most vloggers like Lydia. They are mortgaged to the hilt, driving leased cars, and cash poor when it comes to actual cash flow. Not enviable at all. Definitely not true wealth.

Reactions: 8
I think these threads will compliment each other when they rock on over to the south of France 🤣

I see Amelia might be going as well, her family must look down at Lydia’s type, all fake handbags, tacky designer skirts and no knickers

I think these threads will compliment each other when they rock on over to the south of France 🤣

I see Amelia might be going as well, her family must look down at Lydia’s type, all fake handbags, tacky designer skirts and no knickers
As my mum used to say “all fur coat and no knickers!” Yep! That’s defo Mrs M-G!!

Lydia is desperate for engagement, among other things...

You know...

Lydia's channel has been on the decline since the mid/end of last year (2018).

She recently released a video whining about people being nasty towards her (a.k.a. sharing comments that don't make her happy) when the reality is, it's not just a few people on third-party sites that don't care for her. Socialblade tracks YouTube stats over time, and it's clear that she just doesn't resonate. She is barely palatable and I say this as someone who used to enjoy her channel way back when.

lydiamillen YouTube Stats.png

I wouldn't go as far to say that they faked Lynx's disappearance (as some have suggested).

But Lydia is milking Catgate for all it's worth.

And given her overall metrics (that are sliding into oblivion), she needs to get a clue. Brands work with professional content creators and her lack of professionalism during this time is laughable.

I can see why brands would choose to work with Victoria over Lydia any day of the week.

I used to head up global partnerships for a very large global cosmetics brand. I would choose influencers for various campaigns and a quick google search of Lydia would make me not want to go there at all. She's a liability in a number of ways. She has a lot of work to do. Period.

Last edited:
Hi all another long time lurker from GG. Used to read Lydia’s thread when there was no action for months on end.

As my mum used to say “all fur coat and no knickers!” Yep! That’s defo Mrs M-G!!
I remember watching her a few years ago, she was flashing her wealth and not long ago, I replied on the GG thread that someone commented on the ridiculous total her outfit came to (in that video alone) came up to, £1000?

She had the outfit linked in the description box and somebody had time that day, ha!

Lidl replied back along the lines of:
"where did you get that ridiculous number from?! 😂"

Not sure if she was being sarcastic; obvious to her spending habits or snapping back.

At the time I found it funny she used the word 'ridiculous' sounds like a word a posh upperclass person would use. :geek:

Either way, it rubbed me the wrong way: if she's going to link it and literally expose her spending habits why not own up to it, she weird.

She seems to justify herself.

Btw, watching her videos was short lived as it was mainly her flashing her assets and it was boring.

Thought she was affluent for a youtuber bc a few years ago, YouTube didn't seem like a stable career choice... people have gone above and beyond, they've left youtube or have other things going for them and she's trying to grasp onto her lavish lifestyle, boring and she doesn't seem to connect with her viewers, she's superficial. There's more to life than Chanel.

Anyways, apparently she puts on a facade, she seems sad. Came across her again a few weeks ago, and boy does she like to blow her own trumpet.

Last edited:
For the life of me, I cannot fathom how people think Lydia is affluent. She clearly is not. Being gifted press products is not the same as actually buying them. Yes, she likes to gloat about how she's living her best life, but the reality is far from it.

Lydia Elise Millen Is A Joke.png

Is Lydia Really Living Her Best Life? Probably Not!

If you call:

– being mortgaged to the hilt;
– driving leased luxury cars (that you cannot afford to purchase outright);
- and receiving free PR goods/services in exchange for promotion;

doing well, then I suppose she could think she's done well for herself.

Public record for LEM ONLINE LTD, Lydia's business, also suggests otherwise.

Carrie Grayson, her assistant and "build a friend" is her Brand Partnership Manager at LEM ONLINE LTD. – an active company incorporated on 26 April 2016 with the registered office located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.

Per the UK government website, a clear and correct source, her financial documents for her business (not personal) balance sheet confirm that she is cash poor and her liabilities clearly outweigh her reported assets. The full documentation is here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history.

In the developed world, this is NOT considered doing well.

She's likely very cash poor, overleveraged, and in a lot of debt with very little equity in her home – which is not true wealth. The only facts I have are on the business side, per the UK gov't site above. But it's not hard to surmise that this could be the reality.

Lydia is smoke and mirrors - period.

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

Lydia Millen Gordon Whining Again.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
For the life of me, I cannot fathom how people think Lydia is affluent. She clearly is not. Being gifted press products is not the same as actually buying them. Yes, she likes to gloat about how she's living her best life, but the reality is far from it.
Clearly not, she seems like she is stuck in that flashing phase.

If you call:

– being mortgaged to the hilt;
– driving leased luxury cars (that you cannot afford to purchase outright);
- and receiving free PR goods/services in exchange for promotion;

doing well, then I suppose she could think she's done well for herself.
I'm not coming in her defence, but those are accomplishments in the UK. My uncle has a very decent paying job, but no way will he be able to lease a car, its expensive. However, I know a few teachers who have leased a car so I do see where you're coming from. Lydia does seem like she has things handed to her (beauty blogger usually do *sigh*)

In the developed world, this is NOT considered doing well.

I'm American, and it's fairly standard to own a two-story house with a finished basement. That's a real estate reality here, so regardless what she paid for it, based upon her local market rates, it's not astonishing by any stretch of the imagination. She's likely very cash poor, overleveraged, and in a lot of debt with very little equity in her home – which is not true wealth.
I imagine her credit score is bad, like you've said. She is too big for her boots as they say. Still, her portrayal seems impressive, needless to say it's sickening and a facade.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.