Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no quarterly audit required that’s only for public companies. There only needs to be annual accounts produced which should should show you revenue and liabilities.
Ahh didn't realise was different between the two and thanks so much for correcting me (makes perfect logical sense though) :)
Actually on 2nd thought would actually make what a mentor said about running a business least slightly wrong in that way as that's exactly what they told me, so yes thanks so much :)

didn't want their boats covered in fake tan LOL
You have utterly no idea how much that made me laugh, been laughing for about the last what 5 minutes straight, I wanna watch that sounds like a right crease fest (if I don't try to poke my own eye balls out).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2019-09-27 at 06.03.24.png

This is how she wangled a free set of appliances from Miele. She ordered from John Lewis but the shipping was direct from the manufacturer. Once they notified her of the delivery she contacted them and told them she was the Lydia Elise Millen, Professional Beggar of Towcester who is a huge influencer in the UK. She then asked to speak to their customer services manager who then capitulated, upgraded the order and sent her free appliances! #miele

How ridiculous is she to show RECEIPTS that prove she didn't pay for shite?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
To confess... I've been low key wishing somehow she would prove me wrong and turns to be a decent human :rolleyes:

but I swear with each vlog/comment her ugly side shows more and more!:censored:

This beggar wants to convince us she is doing her "influencer" job by "working with brands" but in the same breath never bothers to pronounce the thing or responsibly declare it. And I am soo sick of the click-baiting and the whole look at poor me who lost the cat act when it's all her doing? how people even empathize with her? What a truly despicable human🤬

I am so tempted to make a video exposing her!! 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's 100% been back to Dr.I-had-nothing-done.
Juverderm top up in the lips & restylane in the cheeks..can see the red injection sites just beneath her tear troughs.
Plenty of people have fillers/botox #ownitmillen
Fuckin hell she looks terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know Lydiot is fuming over the comments section in Hadassah's latest video.

People are speaking their minds about her and there's not a block/delete button within her reach. It's funny because a lot of these people are wise to Lydia's game, but clearly, since Lydia polices her comments so rigorously people are none the wiser –– until they Google her. 🤷‍♀️

Dim girl. 😆

View attachment 44339

View attachment 44340

View attachment 44341
Right Lydia is all about empowering women. She's a lying hypocrite is what she is 😠. She manipulated that woman into removing her video but after a week of her doing so she put up a "woe is me" video which directed her subscribers to spread hate on Hadassah. So what I'm understanding from this is that she will only "empower" women who have more followers than her and those who don't have as much as her she doesn't care about enough to empower 🙄. What a piece of work that one is

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So I'm guessing that her and Carrie were dressed in bright colours to attend Carrie's gran's funeral? So she skips over that detail to talk about her outfit but blubbers about her car who disappeared weeks ago? Perspective Lidl!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lee Meldrum said he would marry Lydia Millen ,he’s certainly got a type lying, non declaring ,blocking,deleting, begging,narcissistic troll crying ‘babe’ but then they could be the Millen Meldrums 😂

Reactions: 6
“ u might of noticed i changed an earring” yeah hun everyone loves u so much they look so closely at ur ear lobe. What a nob😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or have you ladies noticed how when Lydia is having a mental breakdown (crying etc.) HER REAL ACCENT comes out?
Have you ladies noticed that too?
In her latest pathetic vlog of her cleaning and doing the washing again, she cries about Lynx. Our pet recently passed away too so fine, I'm going to be nice and say I can feel some sympathy for her loss but for some reason, I just can't deal with how fake she really is that I can't help but wonder if she really is heartbroken or what... That's how much she's put us off- even her 'possibly real' emotions we can't take seriously.
When she starts crying, I could hear some of her real chav come out. Her way of speaking slightly changed.
Not sure if I'm the only one who noticed this.

Reactions: 13
Fuckin hell she looks terrible!
Lip filler pioneer millen has always had too much injected in her cupids bow..leaving her needing to overline her lips with liner. Make up free its obvious tho. There's either too much filler or she's had a botox lip flip. Either way she's trying to shorten her long philtrum.

Reactions: 10
Lee Meldrum said he would marry Lydia Millen ,he’s certainly got a type lying, non declaring ,blocking,deleting, begging,narcissistic troll crying ‘babe’ but then they could be the Millen Meldrums 😂
Oh this is interesting!!! When he was off on the rig working he was liking her photos, I put it on the Meldrum thread as a laugh, we KNOW they read there. Sure she’s sent thousands to us directly with her “tattle life” upload 🤣
How odd he commented on it? (Haven’t watched Meldrum’s vlog yet, Vicki and Lydia were enough for one night)

0252FD41-8CDF-4510-9CFD-AA5F58050880.jpeg

Awkward 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I skip watched watched and made a negative comment. Wonder how long it will last??
It only last a few seconds or about a minute? (Didn’t count) Half cry half smiling 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think she go make herself cry first? and continue vlog herself back.. because she didn’t vlog herself on the camera and start to burst out crying..
597BB583-4FC5-457D-B59A-7FDF98850A1F.jpeg

Lydia pls “cut your act🎬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh didn't realise was different between the two and thanks so much for correcting me (makes perfect logical sense though) :)
Actually on 2nd thought would actually make what a mentor said about running a business least slightly wrong in that way as that's exactly what they told me, so yes thanks so much :)

You have utterly no idea how much that made me laugh, been laughing for about the last what 5 minutes straight, I wanna watch that sounds like a right crease fest (if I don't try to poke my own eye balls out).
If you're in the UK you can, the featured influencer in this episode is Lottie Tomlinson, there's a different one each week. It's quite interesting because although it is a small brand, you get to see how they do things, although I don't agree with their new collection every two weeks. He does make an interesting point about often the materials are not that different in the cheaper brands than the expensive ones. The big difference is the brand logo, that commands the high price.

It's not the clothes you are buying into in terms of quality, it is that sense of belonging, being part of a slightly posher herd of people! (my words, not his) https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p07mbwkk/breaking-fashion-series-1-2-lottie-tomlinson

To confess... I've been low key wishing somehow she would prove me wrong and turns to be a decent human :rolleyes:

but I swear with each vlog/comment her ugly side shows more and more!:censored:

This beggar wants to convince us she is doing her "influencer" job by "working with brands" but in the same breath never bothers to pronounce the thing or responsibly declare it. And I am soo sick of the click-baiting and the whole look at poor me who lost the cat act when it's all her doing? how people even empathize with her? What a truly despicable human🤬

I am so tempted to make a video exposing her!! 😤
Do it, do it, do it, please xxx

Lip filler pioneer millen has always had too much injected in her cupids bow..leaving her needing to overline her lips with liner. Make up free its obvious tho. There's either too much filler or she's had a botox lip flip. Either way she's trying to shorten her long philtrum.
Daffy duck comes to mind when I see this!
1569579114524.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Smelly washing machines are usually caused by poor drainage, a problem the bungalow seems to have, so the new all singing and dancing machine could smell the same in a few weeks. We actually had the same problem but were advised to add a saniflo pump .🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.