Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

When is Lydia Lies Millen Not Lying?!

Lydia's address is public knowledge. Nowhere does it say Buckinghamshire. Why is she bent on acting as though she lives somewhere she does not. It can't be for privacy, because her address was revealed on that other site ages ago (address, aerial shots, blueprints...) :LOL: 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 230 - Tweets with replies by Lydia (@LydiaEmillen) _ Twitter - twitter.com.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me at what point in the video she erm..... *passes wind* i think im missing it? HA!
I think it was around 8 minutes? Carrie and Lydia are in the car after her meeting at YouTube.

Reactions: 2
We'll need a new thread title soon, won't we? We are hammering through these pages!

Reactions: 3
Lydia whining to the CEO of YouTube today – Priceless!

Lydiot. Have several f*cking seats. 💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺

Here's why Lydia should shut up. (YouTube has only abbreviated public subscriber counts. This moron can still see her daily numbers in the creator's private studio dashboard. Socialblade published a professional response to this, which clearly Lydia is incapable of doing.

FireShot Capture 231 - Lydia on Twitter_ _For you to be removing the access of third parties_ ...png

FireShot Capture 232 - YouTube's Change in Subscriber Counts Sparks Its Own Drama - WIRED_ - w...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
At least she is being honest when she says that she has no idea what is going on and feels blind to her own channel LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Growing up at my dads and since then always wanting period fixtures in my bathroom bla bla’

So when she was ‘growing up at her Dads’ she was in N Dubz videos, wearing Jeffrey Campbell shoes, cross necklaces and stripper outfits while all at the same time appreciating her Dad’s Georgian house and wanting period fixtures in her future bathroom? OK THEN....... I believe you Lydia :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow I just checked her twitter and read the comments on her Tweet with bazaar about her house. Damn this is one nasty comment! Is there any proof she actually did this? That’s a serious accusation.
To be fair, I can actually imagine this happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I just checked her twitter and read the comments on her Tweet with bazaar about her house. Damn this is one nasty comment! Is there any proof she actually did this? That’s a serious accusation.
Hurry! Someone with a fake Twitter account... tell this woman to join us here! ASAP. :LOL: :oops:

She called Lydiot a "scrounging coke cat!" DECEASED! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

FireShot Capture 233 - Lydia on Twitter_ _So so proud of this feature with @BazaarUK thank y_ ...png

source.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think it is possible that this person was actually there when the video was being shot, it certainly could be read that way.
Possibly. If Lydiot was moonlighting as a music video girl (when they shot that N Dubz video) then it sets the stage for that to be plausible. I need receipts! :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this won’t be a popular opinion but....please don’t join us on tattle life 😬
This is nasty.
We’re better than tit like this.

A6BB825E-7180-45AE-B0A5-D819FD731E20.jpeg

I’m assuming it’s fake anyway 😆

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.