Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about height...
Can I ask a question please about this?
I'm petite and I'm 5'3.
I never lie about my height and I don't even wear heels too much unless there's an important event where I need to wear a dress and even then, I wear low heels.
I just embrace my height and I don't really judge others if they're short or tall or whatever.
Why do some people like Lydia lie about their height?
Is being short seen by some or many as an ugly trait?
Is it unattractive to be short like me?
I mean, she tries so hard to hide it so I don't get it.
Maybe if Lydia saw me in the street she would just spit at me in disgust because I'm short. LOL!
She'll probably just bash me with her handbag or pretend she didn't see me because she's wearing her OTT high heels! LOL!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t this why Katie Price bought out Harvey’s Law? The government will not be able to catch every nasty troll. It’s widespread. It needs to be established what is actual harmless pointers or criticism and evil narcissistic, life threatening comments. Not some spoilt man/women beast that bullies, then takes offence when gets picked up on something or criticised.
Never been s fan if Lydiot but this week she’s made my puss boil. It’s okay to accuse the driver in France if stealing tho. Hypocritical witch. 😡😡

Isn’t this why Katie Price bought out Harvey’s Law? The government will not be able to catch every nasty troll. It’s widespread. It needs to be established what is actual harmless pointers or criticism and evil narcissistic, life threatening comments. Not some spoilt man/women beast that bullies, then takes offence when gets picked up on something or criticised.
Never been s fan if Lydiot but this week she’s made my puss boil. It’s okay to accuse the driver in France if stealing tho. Hypocritical witch. 😡😡
*piss

Reactions: 9

image upload

Lydia most analytical people who understand world affairs and value democracy will not sign up to social media accounts if their personal data is a requirement. I don't need social media to function day to day whereas you clearly do as it's your source of livelihood. People will just switch off and then how will you make money from those affilate lynx? Data theft is the biggest threat to the public security.
There is no chance in hell that I would continue to use social media if I have to provide my documents, be it a drivers licence, still no chance!!
There are activists today that want to expand humans rights for people to know who has one person’s data and how much of it.
There was a company called cambridge analytica with hq in london, the company influenced on presidential elections in several countries in the world including the last presidental elections in the u.s. and they did it through facebook, facebook gave them access to users data which zuckerberg alzwr said he did not have any idea. Really mark?
One guy from New York petitioned to court for the cambridge analytica to disclose what thata they have on him and the compary rather declared bankrupty (or similar, can’t remember anymore) than to give him the information what they know and have about him. He never got his information.
There is a documentary about it, look it up. You too Lydia, maybe you will then comprehend in what world we live in and that there is more to it than your extremely limited little bubble.
What you are trying to do with your stupid petition is not only stupid, it is extremely dangerous and it is trying to trip people their human rights - first: freedom of speech and free thinking, second: privacy, and third: data freedom.

And yes, I do think data rights are human rights.

Go educate yourself Lydia, you are embarassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny how she wants people to willingly disclose their most valuable and private information pertaining to their identity, yet she cries and sheds a pound from stress whenever she has to disclose #ad #gifted #sponsored #freebie :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
WINTER IS HERE!!!
View attachment 40598
View attachment 40597

It was the longest summer with the one shoulder look and it’s going to be a long fall/winter with these bleeping pants and belt.

No imagination. Now it’s the puff sleeve on overload.

View attachment 40589View attachment 40590View attachment 40591View attachment 40592View attachment 40593View attachment 40594View attachment 40595View attachment 40596
I hope she actually realizes that her clod hopper’s are about three sizes too big for them black kitten heels 😮🤭😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no chance in hell that I would continue to use social media if I have to provide my documents, be it a drivers licence, still no chance!!
There are activists today that want to expand humans rights for people to know who has one person’s data and how much of it.
There was a company called cambridge analytica with hq in london, the company influenced on presidential elections in several countries in the world including the last presidental elections in the u.s. and they did it through facebook, facebook gave them access to users data which zuckerberg alzwr said he did not have any idea. Really mark?
One guy from New York petitioned to court for the cambridge analytica to disclose what thata they have on him and the compary rather declared bankrupty (or similar, can’t remember anymore) than to give him the information what they know and have about him. He never got his information.
There is a documentary about it, look it up. You too Lydia, maybe you will then comprehend in what world we live in and that there is more to it than your extremely limited little bubble.
What you are trying to do with your stupid petition is not only stupid, it is extremely dangerous and it is trying to trip people their human rights - first: freedom of speech and free thinking, second: privacy, and third: data freedom.

And yes, I do think data rights are human rights.

Go educate yourself Lydia, you are embarassing.

THIS!!!!
See that Lydiot?
I remember watching Mark Zuckerberg answer questions in the US senate and the big scandal.
That's when I realised I'm so glad that I didn't include a lot of info on my social media.
People don't need to know where I work etc.
People who are truly my friends would know that anyway.
Data protection is such a huge thing and this Lydiot thinks the world and laws will change because she's upset.
That's right Lydiot. Educate Yourself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That over the top accent she has started to over accentuate is absolutely cringe! Please we all know that your not royalty lidl. You have been on SM for years and it’s only since the bungalow manor came in to play you suddenly changed your voice. Designer labels and mentioning Dior and Armani does not an educated upper class lady make. Nor does sharing to the world that Carrie is “on the way with tampons “ because you forget to wear one in your white suit 🤮 make a respectable woman 😬 some things you keep to yourself for betterment of oneself. 🤒 I need a rest 😆😆

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Has lidl used lynx’s life insurance to buy her self some fake followers!
I thought the wreath of dried misery was enough but it’s a nice tribute I suppose 🤣
His disappearance has done wonders for her socials!
Looks like she’s going for double or quits with those flowers 😐
1F6A6B33-5A2D-4469-B0AE-22E1F4192886.jpeg

every time she’s called out on her bullshit or lies about something I’m using this 🤣

EF6A9CB9-D078-423C-AD3A-48730D5B6ECA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the wreath of dried misery was enough but it’s a nice tribute I suppose 🤣
His disappearance has done wonders for her socials!
Looks like she’s going for double or quits with those flowers 😐
View attachment 40787

every time she’s called out on her bullshit or lies about something I’m using this 🤣

View attachment 40788
Yes correcting « they » after reading here. That is a fact.

So Vic scores 93000 views on her wedding video and the price lidl scores 150000. Proof that people love lies and live in such a fake world.

Reactions: 11
Vic scores 93000 views on her wedding video and the price lidl scores 150000. Proof that people love lies and live in such a fake world.
Both are cut from the same #gifted cloth but I’ve NEVER seen anyone do what Lidl did yesterday to her own “friend”
Guaranteed to get views.
1) Engagement 2) breakup 3) moving house.

To clickbait and upload at the exact same time as frows (awful) wedding vlog sums up her personality perfectly 😐
And we come with facts Jenna 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every time she opens her mouth and talks about current affairs, or social media issues, or anything really, she puts her fat ugly manolos in it! She probably believes that any publicity is good publicity for her so is prepared to take the flack and abuse, but she knows nothing about anything and embarrasses herself regularly, that's why she's the PR gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 13
Every time she opens her mouth and talks about current affairs, or social media issues, or anything really, she puts her fat ugly manolos in it! She probably believes that any publicity is good publicity for her so is prepared to take the flack and abuse, but she knows nothing about anything and embarrasses herself regularly, that's why she's the PR gift that keeps on giving!
You give your passport details when you’re flying with EASY JET so why not on social media 🤦‍♀️
Yes that would be the law for entering other countries....
you give you credit card details as well, you’re paying for a service 🤷‍♀️ but I’m sure as hell not handing those over to Instagram because Sharon didn’t like Lydia’s scrunchie 😐
There is so many things wrong with this petition and she’s just showing herself to be a massive idiot with every tweet.

Reactions: 17
If you ever had any doubt as to what type of person Lydia Millen is, look no further.

This dim influenza waited to upload her clickbait "Buying Another House" vlog at the same precise time as Victoria's wedding video. This idiotic woman literally said "I want to buy a house as an Airbnb in the future" at the end of another mindless video.

Now if that's not the shadiest tit from someone you just invited to your wedding, I don't know what is? Lydiot is a smug, dim piece of work. Another prime example of why there are no fucks given for Lydia Millen and why she has no friends besides work-for-hire Scarrie.

Lydia Millen Clickbait.png

Lydia Millen Carrie.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Talking about height...
Can I ask a question please about this?
I'm petite and I'm 5'3.
I never lie about my height and I don't even wear heels too much unless there's an important event where I need to wear a dress and even then, I wear low heels.
I just embrace my height and I don't really judge others if they're short or tall or whatever.
Why do some people like Lydia lie about their height?
Is being short seen by some or many as an ugly trait?
Is it unattractive to be short like me?
I mean, she tries so hard to hide it so I don't get it.
Maybe if Lydia saw me in the street she would just spit at me in disgust because I'm short. LOL!
She'll probably just bash me with her handbag or pretend she didn't see me because she's wearing her OTT high heels! LOL!
I think it's because she put it on an old look book site when she was younger because i believe she probably wanted to be a model and has run with that lie ever since. You know our lydiot doesnt want to get caught out, so now can't admit it. Also when she keeps on about her size and waist size all the time, people wouldnt think twice about it because she is tiny....but...make everyone think you are 5'7 and with a waist size of 23 then she thinks it makes her special. And no, there is nothing unattractive or wrong with being short. Lydiot is just a lunatic with major body hang ups and food issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's stop pretending Victoria is any less awful than Lydia. They're as vile as each other in different ways. Both profiting from life events that shouldn't be something you make money from. When you reduce yourself to that, you've hit the bottom of the barrell imo. Just because you live your life online doesn't mean you have to sell out a wedding or use a honeymoon to make an ad. And then the irony of them turning round and demanding privacy when it suits them and control of people's opinion when their feelings are hurt. I just. I can't. Look, girls, no one forced you into this career choice, no one dictates your content and partnerships, your working hours (Happily Eva After whinges about being over worked drives me nuts) or how often you're away from home. If you don't like like it, I'm sure Topshop, or even Selfridges are hiring. Delete your SM and off you go

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.