Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, long time lurker here for the first time out loud. Must admit that I was following and supporting Lydia until about a half year ago, but her consumerism, totally unobtainable lifestyle and lack of disclosure of ads/pr did it for me, together with increasingly annoying personality, and total disconnect from reality. That woman is just dilusional. In real life, you can never influence what the others think of you, nor you should. Others will always have options and will voice them, no matter how many rants and tantrums you throw around. Opinions of others are non of your business. True, you can learn from them and take them as a valuable feedback, if one is that mentally evolved, but we all secretly know Lydia is not the case. But that's s fine. Not all of us were given the gift of intelligence. In the end, I am thankful for her mad rants about her haters, because they brought me here, as well as to the other place where her poor work performance was being discussed previously. Because her vlogs are her work, right?

Aaanyway, did anybody else noticed the fart noise at 27:05 at her latest vlog? This one was surely added in post production, but I just wonder... Did she put it in there to make us believe the one one in her previous video was also "fake"? So many questions... 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know she has ad on one of her latest stories but shouldn't it be on all of them?? I'm also guessing that the loungewear was gifted so why has that not been declared?

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone,

I am new here and have been reading this thread for the last week or so.
I bumped into Lydia once and at some point we were right next to each other. I am 1.72cm tall and with heels that had like Diamante design on the front (not sure what shoe this is) she was juuuuuust skimming past my shoulders. I am a foreigner and I was travelling at that point, shopping at Dior. My husband and I were looking at something in the store and she was glaring at me for looking at a certain item. Watching to see what I bought. I got the feeling that I wasn't deemed good enough to shop at the store. The look she gave me was outright snobbish like. Everytime I looked in her direction I could feel her eyes following me. I kinda left feeling like maybe I was a cancer in that store and didn't deserve to be in there touching items I was interested in buying.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Feeling a bit sorry for myself since I learned I didn’t get a job I wanted today after 5 interviews, a project and a presentation with a pile of positive references and front page news work samples to boot...but...

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES LYDIA GET ANY PROFESSIONAL WORK? She is an utter mess.

Should we all just go drop a couple thousand on fake followers and become her to competition? She is downright lazy. How long till Ali leaves her?
Really sorry to read this. My experience has been that often that thing that you really wanted and would have accepted if you'd been offered it, would have been a barrier to that fantastic opportunity that is just around the corner, waiting for you to notice it and apply xxx

Reactions: 13
QueenD, that's sh*t. It'll take a while to get over the disappointment. In the meantime you'll have to force yourself to see all the good in your life (things that the likes of LEM can't appreciate) your health, roof over head, indoor plumbing etc x

Reactions: 12
Tattlers -
support a user when they’re having a tit time of it...

Influencers like frow and millen -
looking up said position to see if they can apply for it themselves...

And we’re the trolls 😎

3071748A-19FA-4346-B856-0EE81148A24D.jpeg

Such a pity I’m watching paint dry on a wall that day 🤦‍♀️

The sheep will be beside themselves.

Is a blocked follower still a number on her sub count?
I wouldn’t think so, but I also think everyone she blocked probably set up another account 🤣🤣
🙋🏻‍♀️
#GenuinelyblockedmebecauseIcalledherLinda

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattlers -
support a user when they’re having a tit time of it...

Influencers like frow and millen -
looking up said position to see if they can apply for it themselves...

And we’re the trolls 😎

View attachment 45499

Such a pity I’m watching paint dry on a wall that day 🤦‍♀️

The sheep will be beside themselves.

I wouldn’t think so, but I also think everyone she blocked probably set up another account 🤣🤣
🙋🏻‍♀️
#GenuinelyblockedmebecauseIcalledherLinda
Oh I was hoping one of you lovely lot would go and check her out for her lies. Take unedited photos of her huge cheeks, lips chin etc and stand next to her so we can really see how tall our Liedia is. Imagine how she would feel knowing that someone from this site would be mingling amongst her and her chambermaid Carrie?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just find it weird; sub-hungry lydia millen deleting away her following. She must be truly furious at those non-kiss ass comments. An inner tantrum only the block button can calm!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone,

I am new here and have been reading this thread for the last week or so.
I bumped into Lydia once and at some point we were right next to each other. I am 1.72cm tall and with heels that had like Diamante design on the front (not sure what shoe this is) she was juuuuuust skimming past my shoulders. I am a foreigner and I was travelling at that point, shopping at Dior. My husband and I were looking at something in the store and she was glaring at me for looking at a certain item. Watching to see what I bought. I got the feeling that I wasn't deemed good enough to shop at the store. The look she gave me was outright snobbish like. Everytime I looked in her direction I could feel her eyes following me. I kinda left feeling like maybe I was a cancer in that store and didn't deserve to be in there touching items I was interested in buying.
She was simply jealous because you can clearly afford to spend your own money on Dior purchases whereas she has to beg, borrow and steal [other people's ideas, style, way of talking, lifestyle] to possess luxury items.

Reactions: 23
Oh I was hoping one of you lovely lot would go and check her out for her lies. Take unedited photos of her huge cheeks, lips chin etc and stand next to her so we can really see how tall our Liedia is. Imagine how she would feel knowing that someone from this site would be mingling amongst her and her chambermaid Carrie?
You know she’s probably hyperventilating to Ali now in fear that a tattler will turn up at her knicker event 🤣🤣

Just find it weird; sub-hungry lydia millen deleting away her following. She must be truly furious at those non-kiss ass comments. An inner tantrum only the block button can calm!
I think she prefers to get rid of the genuine concerns and cry troll rather that have others look into how she runs her “business”

Does she still use CBD oil to sleep or has it been replaced with a Bose spon? 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The funny thing is that it would probably only take someone an extra 30 seconds to type: Ad (gifted/sponsored/ PR/press product /kindly gifted by magical mind reading Miele fairies).

Instead we have :
-upload photo with misleading or undeclared gifts (sorry, press product)
-condescending reply to anyone who dares to wonder
-twitter rant as required, repeat ad nauseam
-Block all the haters
-go back and edit initial post and pretend it was (in)correctly declared

No wonder she's too busy to attend fashion week or do anything of relevance.... She's already fully occupied with driving her car crash of a "career" steadily off a cliff!

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry for the plenty posts. But another point I wanted to make - her last vlog - maybe I'm at fault but from the title I assumed she was showing us a house she was interested in buying for investment?
Anyway the vlog of her going to a museum then the crafts area and then the craft shop was VERY similar to when someone goes on holiday and tour buses take you to a craft museum of sorts, then let you see how it's made then last stop is to force you to buy the craft perhaps at duty free price.
P. S. My English is not too good, hopefully you can understand me. 😅❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry for the plenty posts. But another point I wanted to make - her last vlog - maybe I'm at fault but from the title I assumed she was showing us a house she was interested in buying for investment?
Anyway the vlog of her going to a museum then the crafts area and then the craft shop was VERY similar to when someone goes on holiday and tour buses take you to a craft museum of sorts, then let you see how it's made then last stop is to force you to buy the craft perhaps at duty free price.
P. S. My English is not too good, hopefully you can understand me. [emoji28][emoji3590]
Your posts are great! Keep them coming! I want to hear more about what she looks like? I’m guessing her energy is that of extreme negativity so I assume she feels yuck to be around.

Reactions: 10
How hard Scarrie must have worked for this coverage. What happened to responsible journalism?! These quotes are tragic. 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 225 - Inside the home of... Lydia Elise Millen - www.harpersbazaar.com.png

"Her dream country home in Buckinghamshire..."
Mmmm... Isn't it Towcester?

FireShot Capture 226 - Inside the home of... Lydia Elise Millen - www.harpersbazaar.com.png

Lydia: "Growing up at my dad's..."
Yoohoo! Fact checkers?! I smell a lie...

FireShot Capture 227 - Inside the home of... Lydia Elise Millen - www.harpersbazaar.com.png

Lydia: "I can't kill something that's already dead..."
Is she referring to her YouTube channel? :unsure:

FireShot Capture 228 - Inside the home of... Lydia Elise Millen - www.harpersbazaar.com.png

Lydia: "Nothing other than sleep happens in this room..."
Oh! Yes. We know... :LOL:

FireShot Capture 229 - Inside the home of... Lydia Elise Millen - www.harpersbazaar.com.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.