Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]

Her Vlog titles are the same old repetitive tit and in caps non the less! What I did, bought and wore bla bla bla . Why can't it be titled something normal and what the trip actually involved and was about the Laura Mercier even 2019 in Paris and then IN THE VLOG discuss what you bought this that and the next, she's driving me crazy.

Reactions: 7
Herself and Ali are very quiet today, maybe on a EasyJet flight to Milan???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope too busy using his hands for other exciting activities !
Has his male friend not gone home yet 🤭

So vicki has uploaded....... where are you Lidl?....
or do we only upload on our friends schedule when it’s something as big as a wedding upload 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has his male friend not gone home yet 🤭

So vicki has uploaded....... where are you Lidl?....
or do we only upload on our friends schedule when it’s something as big as a wedding upload 🤷‍♀️
Vic’s vlog /flog is utter boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe lidl is drowning again in a glass of wine , dressed in her Ibiza days outfit this time(ie intimissi … underwear) popping her head through ali’s Closet door!!
No she is on a flight/train to her Lalique press trip, during which she will promote some other amazing brand😂.

Reactions: 7
Welp... Here we go! What else could Lydia possibly have to "address"?
Here we go again! She's going for the views with another poor me saga on "The Truth About Lydia Millen" video she bullied another content creator to take down.

And yes, Lydia. Your passive-aggressive tweet vomit indirectly bullied that girl to take down her video. No doubt your lemmings (Ooops! Minions) also played a part.

Here's a screenshot from some of the comments under that video...

Here goes Lydiot ... "defending herself."

FireShot Capture 659 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen - Inv_ - https___invidio.us...png

Use the link below so Lydia doesn't get the views. 👇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Roll call! Shovels ready. 😂
I can't wait to hear her "Facts!"

giphy (1).gif

Lydia's rebuttal...

giphy (2).gif

1. I've changed [8:25]

[10:35] You still have an attitude problem, Lydiot.

2. Comparison ... Don't compare me to other YouTubers [12:50]

[15:30] You use the word prevalent and think you made it up... Hence why you're Lydiot.
[16:15] And yes Lydiot, you are a liar and no one is talking about cushions - FACTS.
[17:20] And yes Lydiot, you were put on notice by the ASA and continue to not declare ads/sponsored content per CMA regs - See FACTS here.
[19:20] There's no substance to your videos
[20:25] This idiot says she forgets what is gifted – I'm fairly sure anyone with half a brain knows what they bought vs. what was sent free of charge.

Nothing is at the forefront of Lydia's mind. [20:50] I digress...
[23:00] Gifted products may not cross your mind, but the nature of your job requires for it to cross you dim little mind – imbecile.

3. My weight ... I've always been slender [29:40]

Zzzzzzzz!
[31:30] People have different coping mechanisms to stress ... Lydia lost her appetite because she's been sad.

4. My cosmetic surgeries ... "I don't intend on growing old... gracefully. I'm going to do it dis-gracefully." [33:55]

5. My wedding ... No element of my wedding day was paid for." [37:03]

[39:00] But "Were we given some PR products for our wedding - yes we were." "Jo Malone gave us candles..."

6. Materialism and consumerism ... "I don't do nearly as many hauls as I used to." [43:30]

[45:20] I make conscious lifestyle changes... Zzzzz.
[50:15] "We shouldn't belittle, discredit, purely for their success." Lydiot is still dedicated to missing the point. Success or not, that's not why people can't stand you.

Yawn... Nothing new here folks. Same Lydia bullshit, different day.

Rated L for Lobotomy: Because you will need one after watching this vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
One question: how does thicko lido know that the comments under that video were not from people that know her. They could have been Vic, Patricia , Claire , anyone! People don’t give their real names dumbo!

The tit that is coming out of her mouth is actually amazing and the hands are all over the place. She has the nerve to say that she is « calmer » « had an attitude in the past », well she must have some real crap in her eyes.
Help I don’t think I can face the whole thing. Ladies the comments are going to be just wow!.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
duck me I feel like an idiot, forget any previous concerns I had around her mental health. Skipping through that latest video so I don’t waste too much of my life (53 minutes...really!??) and just gave up when she said:

“I forget what’s been gifted or partly gifted because I’ve been doing this so long and to be honest I don’t care.”

Entitlement on a nutshell. Basically despite having a full time assistant she can’t even be arsed to keep a track of what companies give her stuff for free most people only dream of buying, and actually she doesn’t give a flying duck anyway.

This woman needs to be cancelled 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She is so condescending to her audience.

So many intelligent ladies follow and support her -
she still puts her cats name on every story so her followers don’t confuse him with the possibly dead cat.

Comparing her to other women - Actually most people compare her to a man but ok Lydia 😐

Lydia has made up a new word - prevalent - don’t check the dictionary it’s a new word.

We can’t prove she’s lied therefore we shouldn’t SAY she’s lied... when she’s obviously bare assed lied 🤷‍♀️

Her vlog is basically peaky blinders 😐 with gifted clothing and dried plants 🤷‍♀️

I forget when people gift me tit and I don’t care when they do 🙄 Lydia of the future backtracking, backtracking, backtracking 🤣🤣

25 minutes in I need a gin #gifted #whofuckingcaresifitis

So she was offered a collaboration with a beauty brand, turned it down, used the product and loved it......
But now won’t tell anyone what the product is, because she not being paid to do so 😐

She’s sad, so she’s thin, ignore the fact she goes ON AND ON about her weight, she never talks about her weight 🤔 never.

Oh some shade at vicki and her sponsored wedding
“There was talk of magazine features but we didn’t want to do that” 😆😆😆😆
She might put her full video up 😂😂
The indirect shade is killing me 😂😂😂

@Gemma_NYC did you just edit a recap 😂😂 I know I didn’t miss that first time around 😂😂 brilliantly done btw 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fashion Weeks are essentially high-profile trade shows and Lydia isn't up to the task (Case in point: Her latest Laura Mercier Intimissimi vlog)

Speaking of runway style, Tamara is killing it. She is totally about her business and smart re: how to show up at these kinds of events. Fashion Weeks are essentially high-profile trade shows. No brand wants a dim influenza showing up and not doing their job. Lydia can't be bothered to do her job well on small things, so why task her with more. 🤷‍♀️

Lydia was recently at a Laura Mercier event and released content that full-on looked like an Intimissimi ad. A strategic and smart influenza would have shot a LM-focused vlog and filmed a separate Intimissimi vlog with some type of creative theme.

If I was LM, I wouldn't invite her to another event – ever!

Yes, even if she shot two videos, with the Intimissimi one being filmed in such a way that it wasn't so evident it was on Laura Mercier's time and money. She could have got plenty of content from that trip but she is too lazy to do a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Lydia.. if you’re wondering why Dior doesn’t work with you, here’s why: they don’t need to pay you to advertise their clothes cause you already do it for free and buy the items with your own “hard earned” money!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can tell she’s reading here 😂
oh Lydia you’re gonna start the “wedding dress wine dance” of depression again aren’t you 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She really thinks that people are as thick as her! You can tell she is lying 1000% by the size of her eye balls, tone of voice, rapid hand movements and the pretending she can’t remember ! My ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really thinks that people are as thick as her! You can tell she is lying 1000% by the size of her eye balls, tone of voice, rapid hand movements and the pretending she can’t remember ! My ass.
The amount of times her eyes dart up and to the side.
I don’t read much into body language but it’s painfully obvious how much she’s talking out of her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
76BFE0A0-72CA-4924-86E8-97AA40B4B346.png

She should go into politics because the only person who believes or is convinced by what she is saying is lidl her self. Clever little lidl, daddy will be so proud.

« Gifting can not sway my opinion » she says, but big$ can change everything!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.