Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
432F38D5-70C2-4EF0-A672-2E2A917918BA.png

Her so called mate didn’t even invite her to the launch 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 literally no invites from designers sponsored brands or even friends. Considering she reads tattle life how longe before there’s some post explaining how she was invited but turned them down because it’s all too stressful blah blah blah. Like it’s your ‘job’ to influence us but she has nothing to influence us with because she’s so irrelevant 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
"Mwah stay delicious"????? She obviously hasn't seen her grotty feet, orange tinted dead skin cells, and manky bathrobe. By all means have a taste though. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
not forgetting the flakes she picked off her scalp and ate - skank!:sick:

has that been photoshopped or was it legit her outfit?!

Is this general obsession with 'influencers' going to fade out at some point? I don't know about the rest of you, but I was totally sucked in a few years ago - I bought loads of products I didn't need and a bunch of designer handbags. Now I'm so OVER this movement. I've unfollowed all of the fashion and beauty influencers I used to like because their content is shallow and boring to me now. I'm wondering if this is a general trend? Are others staring to tire of the endless hauls and make-up tutorials?
I agree completely - it's such a shallow existence and it takes a while (well it did for me) to realise this and how insincere these influencers are - they wouldn't be seen dead wearing half the shite they are sent if they weren't getting paid for advertising/posting about it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oups, she is going on about her « italian laungerie », probably 100% made in China! Lidl it is just underwear, nothing more!

What a snob, nob head. « They provide for real women ». Well considering yours are false , get lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lydia....
She got rid of lynx, don’t think you’re not next on the list 😂 her cats dislike her, past and present. 🐱 🐱
A17DE2EB-EF1E-4034-89E2-4C765B81B9E2.jpeg

Oups, she is going on about her « italian laungerie », probably 100% made in China! Lidl it is just underwear, nothing more!

What a snob, nob head. « They provide for real women ». Well considering yours are false , get lost!
Funny in the comments, when they’re not discussing Lumi’s death by Lily’s they’re also mentioning the crappy size range 😂
That post really, really didn’t go down well 😎

Reactions: 6
Wow it must really burn her that leonnie didn’t invite her to the hotel party, every relevant influencer was there and looks like these girls are actually friends and enjoy each other’s company, can you imagine how forced and awkward lidi would make the party? Haha she must be dying of jealousy aka the wedding dress and wedding playlist try on. It’s honestly pathetic to even watch

Also @Vampy5555 and @beahunny i was simply making a comment stating that there is sooo much to dislike about Lydia that her choosing to work with not cruelty free cosmetics brands is the least of the reasons, at least to me and I’m sure to many other people. I mean people are still using nars and L’Oréal so I don’t think it’s the standard to only use cruelty free products. All I’m saying is that you can’t expect this fake loser to actually have ethics lol working with cruelty free brands is the least of her concerns

Reactions: 2
She seriously was listening to her wedding playlist dancing around in her dress (and fuckoff scrunchie) crying into her wine on Friday 🤦‍♀️
Oh Lydia. By posting that.... well you’re dragging yourself at this point 🤷‍♀️
Miss Haversham 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190916-203403_Instagram.jpg

Why is she reposing this as a story when she already posted 8 days ago??? Is she really that desperate?? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Why is she reposing this as a story when she already posted 8 days ago??? Is she really that desperate?? :unsure:
It’s a new vlog!
GRAB YOUR POPCORN 😂😂

Aha so the Instagram/Vlog was to be posted today....lucky she got that SD card back from the person who found it when Ali left it behind person who stole it.

“Your girl”..... stop that Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't Lydia blabbing on about retinol and how great her "unfiltered" skin looks in IG stories last week? :unsure:

FireShot Capture 604 - I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUY THIS - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

giphy (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to upset anyone but I think we need to discuss the really important things and stop paying attention to the small stuff.......
So I’m starting us off...

2CD713D7-BF81-4B56-BC32-4601507304F5.jpeg

bleeping black coffee and biscotti.
Joke... joke 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia will never start growing again because she does not have a niche or a talent. None of the British influenzas do, as a matter of fact. Almost all of them (accept for Tamara?) shill everything that comes their way, whether it’s Jimmy Choo shoes, L’oreal lipsticks, Fabreeze, Samsung or Thermomix. None of the Instagirls from other countries do that. Camilla Coelho has recently moved to LA, Negin built a new house, Romee Strijd bought an apartment, Aimee Song has just finished building her own house from scratch, Xenia Adonts moved into her new Paris apartment two months ago, and still has no furniture. None of these girls has ever begged, let alone tagged any homeware/electronics/or other interior or exterior related brands to get free tit for their homes. Why? Because that is not what their own brands are about! How much do we know about their lives in general? Yes, they vlog/post photos and stories, but it’s all about fashion and personal interests (foods, books, pets). Whereas Lydia puts its all out for everyone to see, tags every single one of her belongings, affiliate links everything down to her underwear and hygienic products in a desperate attempt to rob her followers of any spare penny they still have. And provides nothing in return. I mean, what do her sheep following gets from her? Fashion inspiration? She has no style or creativity, her outfits are neither classy, no street style. Beauty products reviews? Definitely not, as she knows nothing about skin and cosmetics. Interior design ideas? Also not, as all “her ideas” come from Pinterest. Vlogs about events? She does not go anywhere. Travel vlogs? Same as above. Relationship advice? No comments here. So, what is it she can offer to the viewers for people to start following her now? The influenza market is changing. People are sick of basic witches with the same Dior Saddle, NewBottega, new viral LV bag gifting. Creative, with a distinctive talent, going for unusual photography, wearing lesser known brands, promoting sustainable fashion, mixing in vintage items is what new generation of influenzas will be. Jacks of all trades shilling whatever comes their way won’t stay relevant much longer.
I think Tamara and ITF work really hard for the content they produce and i enjoy it. however IFT seems like a bit of a sell out recently and I hope she catches herself soon and gets on track. I think Tamara can really grow and get a bigger name for herself which i hope she does. But i think she should stop oversharing about her personal life etc because it opens doors for too much criticism and may downgradeher image especially becasue shes workingin lux fashion.

Reactions: 5
So she spent the entire trip (paid for by Laura Mercier) shilling underwear for another brand. First and last press trip with LM?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is thick, « I can’t remember the name of the hotel »💩

So she spent the entire trip (paid for by Laura Mercier) shilling underwear for another brand. First and last press trip with LM?
And talking endlessly about Dior !

Reactions: 3
Round 2 – Lydia Millen Still Can't Be Bothered To Pronounce Intimissimi Correctly (and viewers are consistently correcting her).

Lydia was hired by Intimissimi to promote their brand.
The first Lydia Millen Intimissimi brand fail – perhaps forgivable.

The second! :unsure:

How absurd is it that you pay an influenza, like Lydia Millen, to rep your brand and they can't even be bothered to pronounce your brand name correctly. Not once, but twice in her last two videos. Her Italian pronunciation is lacking, to say the least. But wait? Isn't she harping on about being Italian?

Lydia drags herself. Period.

FireShot Capture 605 - I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUY THIS - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

I had to tweet Intimissimi about this spectacle they hired (from my fake Twitter account). Which Lidl will no doubt block once she sees it, but that's okay b/c I can simply create another one. 😆 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
however IFT seems like a bit of a sell out recently
Completely agree, her real personality came through when the ASA rules changed and she had to declare everything, I feel like she hide it until then, her attitude lately is so off putting she’s no different from Lydia now.

That picnic outfit 😆😆😆😆 it looks even more inappropriate on screen 😆😆
1108E57A-7090-4183-8A36-D191C94D22BF.jpeg
29 minutes... ALI LEFT THE BAG IN THE TAXI.
Not stolen, just a drunk husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.