Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But all those defending posts get deleted dont they? 🙄 I mean, there's soooooo many admin must just sit there all day deleting things..
That’s the line they like to spin, obviously abusive message never make it onto the threads so if someone had come on and been abusive it absolutely would be removed,
But that goes both ways. People who are overly abusive towards influencers or other members are also warned or banned.
But no 😆
I don’t think Helen had to hire security to stop all those angry fans from trolling the threads, considering how many were online this weekend it seems it was pretty quite on the troll front,
I wonder if people were outraged in public, but privately agreeing with these threads.
Same for Millen, she’s called troll enough times and we (the thread) can be found quite easily from mentions on her socials 🤷‍♀️ Not many seem to be jumping to defend her unless they can get a pat on the head by doing it publicly on her twitter/Instagram account..

Really off topic sorry 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile on insta she's been begging for more crap to fill her house.
Hang on, she doesn't know what she wants to do with her OWN room....isn't this supposed to be her job for crying out loud, why does she have to ask for advice on how to decorate? talk about being clueless and always copies other peoples ideas, she can't think for herself at all. IT'S YOUR HOME if you want it HOMELY style it YOUR way you daft cretin!!!! Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did notice that she never got invited to fashion month, not even LFW!!!! I bet that really pissed her off especially as all her influencer mates have been in NY, London, Paris and Milan. I guess all the brands she is shouting about on You Tube dont think she is worthy of her invite to the shows. That must really kill her

Lydia is all over the place.

Her content is a reflection of that. She should focus solidly on a few niches or one, and do it really well. Instead, the content she produces is mediocre at best. Her content is a reflection of her lack of skill and vision. Lydia is definitely not in the league of Chriselle, Leonie, Camilla, Negin, etc.- not even close.

Her fashion is hit or miss and she doesn't really have a sense of her own style (again, all over the place). I never looked up to Lydia per se, but I started following her for her home updates, as I was in the process of remodeling my property. Even that was all over the place, repetitive, and boring.

Her ego wouldn't take well to a talent management agency. Plus... you have to have talent. 🤷‍♀️

Someone remove that damn Dior bag from her body asap!

She is so tragic. I've never seen a bag on rotation with such overkill. 🤦‍♀️
She must be trying to get noticed by Dior.

Reactions: 10
She really had to make a comment about knowing the prices of stairs, my god just p*ss off.

Reactions: 4
Those cheeks! 🤷‍♀️

Proof positive Lydiot doesn't have any real friends. Real friends wouldn't let you do that to yourself.

Lydia Elise Millen Cheek Filler Cosmetic Surgery.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I love Steve Carell so I feel bad insulting him like this but...she needs to lay off the nose filler. I actually really preferred her old nose bump and all, at least it had character.
70254524_1469301189884196_535179862277367967_n.jpg
t1larg.carell.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know how we can report her to the ASA? Her latest insta post on her home account about her gifted Miele products, is a shady af ad which she has no way declared anywhere.... she is basically just deleting all the comments where people are calling her out on it....

• Angry
Reactions: 24
View attachment 44715

Nothing to do with gossip sites 🤷‍♀️ So maybe the problems she is having on other areas of the internet need to be addressed.
This sounds like a personal vendetta against Lydia and her blogger friend.

Nothing 👏 to 👏do 👏with 👏conversations👏taking 👏place👏away👏from 👏her👏Platforms
Lidl, come get us ALLLLLL

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how we can report her to the ASA? Her latest insta post on her home account about her gifted Miele products, is a shady af ad which she has no way declared anywhere.... she is basically just deleting all the comments where people are calling her out on it....
@Bedshrimp @Gemma_NYC has some ace links to do just that. Take screenshots of what Lydia has posted and make sure you have timestamps, even if you don't report it straightaway. She has a habit of doing the initial post without any declaration, then once the rush has happened she goes back in later to edit the declarations in.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely feel sorry for Ali after seeing this... :LOL: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
. IT'S YOUR HOME if you want it HOMELY style it YOUR way you daft cretin!!!! Give me strength!
Alright I need more explanation from you Brits. Along with the bacon butty and the toilets on the wall, I'm just a clueless Yank here obvs 😁 Why do Lydia and Vic use the word homely? Here that word means ugly. Where as, homey means comfortable, like a home is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I've got through most of the vlog😴. It just seems to consist of both Lydiot and Carrie going "Oh wowwwwwww" about everything🙄. I've had to switch it off to recuperate😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Begger Millen is back

5D31A17B-5DCB-43BA-89F3-7541AC630426.jpeg
2FF337F9-7DD9-44C7-85FD-059F4E3BCC72.jpeg

And Jesus Christ for the love of god LET IT GO!!!

AE24F3A2-F57E-40EF-BB2C-864A810904C1.jpeg

homey means comfortable, like a home is.
Homey, homely, same thing
The basic witches love their “Cosey/homely/snuggly” vibes.

Lydia’s new “word of the month” seems to be snugglefest
Millen if you’re reading this STOP IT NOW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Begger Millen is back

View attachment 45383View attachment 45384

And Jesus Christ for the love of god LET IT GO!!!

View attachment 45385

Homey, homely, same thing
The basic witches love their “Cosey/homely/snuggly” vibes.

Lydia’s new “word of the month” seems to be snugglefest
Millen if you’re reading this STOP IT NOW.
Beggy McBeggerson! No shame!!!

Her dressing room is fine.. what a shame she can’t enjoy something. Always mememe grabbygrabbygrabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I've got through most of the vlog😴. It just seems to consist of both Lydiot and Carrie going "Oh wowwwwwww" about everything🙄. I've had to switch it off to recuperate😏
I speed watch, 5 minutes flat – I can't be bothered to listen to her ramblings lately. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.